oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/insensitive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maximum hetero.

FTFY

There definitely is a better couple.

You know it's true.

Haha, what a cuck.

Even after death they remained OTP.

Damn it man it's been a hundred fucking years, put a ring on that finger already.

Fuck Gonzo.

Get on my level.

I really feel bad for her.

Furryxhuman are best, prove me wrong.

Oh wait, you can't.

Even if you don't want to admit it, you know it's true.

You don't have to, it's her fault for being gay.

Clothes are better though.

Soon.

How bout this one, OP?

Space penis is even better.

She was destined to be gay. The universe literally cannot accept a world where people can move on.

Even alternate Tomoyos are gay for Sakura just like Syaoran is the son of his and Sakuras clone reincarnations.

Even if they marry a guy they'll always love that person more. Like Kohane and Doumeki both love Watanuki more than each other.

>She was destined to be gay
I'm pretty sure all characters in the Sakuraverse are bisexual by default.

Marriage is the first step toward divorce. This is why incest is the purest form of love.

While not a couple in the modern sense, contextually speaking they were closer to eachother as partners and allies than many examples of lovers you'll find. Stayed by eachother's side for countless thousands of years selflessly helping and protecting eachother against everything the universe could throw at them despite having no biological inclination to do so. A real shame they can't feel love.

The universe wants her to be gay for Sakura in every universe where she exists. Hell someone not dying at the exact moment their supposed to raised as a zombie fucks up reality.

I need to finish reading this. Thanks for the reminder.

Mein nigger

But they can't be a couple because Sakura is literally made of cum.

Delete this. Sakura is made for faceless old men only.

>lesbians actually believe this
They should all be burned at the stake.

I want to rape sakura in front of syoaran and then kill her.

Why are Sakura and CLAMP such fucking cunts?

Syaoran is better so who cares

You posted mine.

I still prefer these idiots

Solid choice, but Sakura and Syaoran's relationship isn't quite as good as pic related.

I wonder if Tomoyo kept being a secret lesbian or did like her mother and married someone

I kinda wish for the third option where she dates Mei for a bit. I'm not sure if it works out, but hey, now Tomoyo's a not-so-secret lesbian and she can explore other options.

I pity the poor sod who wound up as her beard (is there an equivalent lesbian term? Fuck if I know.) since you know she'd just spend all her spare time in her home theater, shlicking to her home videos of Sakura.

I'm in love with Tomoyo

But she's lesbian

My OTP for life.

What is the deal with her father whenever someone mentions her father she is always vague about it.

Is Tomoyo actually a lesbian though? I remember Clamp said Syaoran and Sakura's sex didn't matter they'd always end up falling in love with each other.

I'd think Tomoyo is the same way, she's happy so long as Sakura's happy so she'd be fine marrying some dude. Or she could just stalk around in the dark with a video camera for the rest of her life, that seems to make her happy too.

I agree. A shota/loli romance in grade school is super great.

>The universe literally cannot accept a world where people can move on.
I mean, Sakura moved on from Yukito. Syaoran did too, but I forgot what makes him move away from Yukito.

They are cute but not an actual couple until now. Shaoran confessed at the end of the show and Sakura expended two movies figuring if he liked him or not.

>Syaoran did too, but I forgot what makes him move away from Yukito.
Wasn't it less that he had an actual romantic sentiment towards him, and more that he felt a pull towards Yue?

Or something like that.

Wait, who are these? Reverse image search using SauceNao only leads to hetalia fanart.

These two as well.

>she dates Mei for a bit
Mei is straight, m8

I was gonna say that a man could dream, but those quints shut me right the hell down.

Yeah, there's barely any show of their relationship now that they're an actual fucking couple who's dating each other.

I hope the Clear Card Chapter will show more Sakura/Syaoran dating, I have been waiting years for that.

Agreed.

Are they actually married yet? None of the VIVID's "Oh I just call them my mothers, they're not married" shit. Lots of the fanbase loves this gay shit, why not make them official

They marriage was teased for a long time when Nanoha StrikerS was airing, but they didn't make it official until the first chapter of the Nanoha Vivid manga came out, that was a long time ago.

The fanbase loves it. The actors love it. The director loves it. Everyone except for some disgruntled side-project writers love it.

I just go with the one doujinshi where it turns out Fate just can't settle for anything less than perfect so it keeps getting put off, and leave it at that.

That sounds adorable. I need to read it.

People usually speculate they married around 19 and are renewing their vows at least once a year judging by the huge amount of wedding artworks with different dresses. They must have married between the end of StrikerS and the start Vivid for the change with Vivio's adoption makes sense too.

Just search through the Non-H NanoFate stuff on SadPanda, you'll find it quick enough I'm sure.

>103 results in English
And that's not even half of the stuff that gets posted on dynasty scans.
I don't think that will be a very quick search.

Disgusting, one of the reason I'll never watch this.

103 results? I fap to that many doujins in a single night! This should be a cinch.

I remember the CLAMPs mentioning in an interview that Sakura and Syaoran are fated lover and will always fall in love no matter what. Not even gender. Sakura would fall in love for the little wolf even if he was a girl.

Would you have wished to see a alt universe where Sakura and Syaoran were a lesbian couple?

>Would you have wished to see a alt universe where Sakura and Syaoran were a lesbian couple?
I'd read that What-If.

That doesn't stop Sakura from being an insensitive bitch.

I think it would be a cute one-shot, but I'm already so invested in what already exists that it would take one hell of a good one-shot for me to want more.

She's not an insensitive bitch if she doesn't return Tomoyo's feelings. That just means she's not really into Tomoyo. It happens.

See Insensitive and dense.

Or just the fact that she can't comprehend her Best Friend/Whatever-degree-of-cousin having a homosexual attraction to her.

She's not insensitive because it never crosses her mind. Just oblivious.

>it never crosses her mind
That's what makes it insensitive.

>Would you have wished to see a alt universe where Sakura and Syaoran were a lesbian couple?
I'd wish to see a setting where Tomoyo, the only person who was 100% faithful to their feelings of love for the whole series, to win the girl she likes.

Not the user you answered, but insensitivity implies that she knows about Tomoyo's feelings and just doesn't care. Sakura just doesn't know.

I would definitely read that.

Sakura loves Syaoran in every universe though. Why do people still keep treating Tomoyo like she lost? SakuraxSyaoran is her super OTP, she's super stoked for it.

>insensitivity implies that she knows
It actually doesn't.
>Not aware of or able to respond to something:

There's always fanfic. It's hard to get someone when the will of the universe ships that person with someone else.

You're dumb.
>she's super stoked for it

This. Tomoyo even willingly helped SxS to happen.

Because she's a better person than you.
She wants the person she loves to be happy, that doesn't somehow exclude her from losing romantically.

How would Tomoyo feel if an integral part of her waifu's character was rewritten to force her waifu to love her? If you have to fundamentally change someone so they'll love you back would that really be happiness?

From the same link

>Showing or feeling no concern for others' feelings

That's the very first definition, user. Now, granted, my original point that insensitivity implies that she knows,was off, but Sakura is totally concerned for the feelings that she knows Tomoyo has. It just so happens that Tomoyo cares about Sakura being happy above being with Sakura herself.

What are you even saying? Tomoyo is literally saying Sakura's happiness makes her the happiest? She didn't leave this scene and start crying in a ball like you seem to think.

>yuricucks are mad because a girl is straight

I would. I would take sakura's love no matter the form.

This makes me think about the salty fanfic writers that turn Syoran into a douche to justify breaking up their relationship when in reality Syaoran would react almost the same as Tomoyo. Had Tomoyo won he would be sad for a while but ultimateky happy for them because of how much he values Sakura's hapiness and well being as also how high his opinion and trust in Tomoyo are. Remember he nit only was willing to put his life on the line for Sakura numerous times but also how he was willing to actually forfeit his chances with her whe he felt he was being selfish for approaching her when she was dealing with her feelings for Yukito (until, surprise, surprise, Tomoyo encouraged him to go on). And at the end was happy just with making his feelings for her clear.

There's a reason Tomoyo picked him. He's a pretty fine choice for a couple.

>ITT: Anons talking about how perfect and nice kids can be to each other, while grumbling about how awful their lives are in comparison

My bro! RubyxSaphire is the best pokespe ship.

But that's the thing, she makes to effort to actually understand Tomoya or her feelings. Thus why she is insensitive. Ignorance is never an excuse.

>feelings are only what people visibly express
Not really. Or do you honestly think he is happy that she will never have her feelings requited.

No, not that she's straight, nor mad. Just that it's ban writing, and Tomoyo is literally forced through the plot itself to be alone forever.

>reading fics
You don't really belong on Sup Forums.

Also, yeah the reason she picked him is because the plot demanded it. CLAMP always puts down yuri relationships.

Syoran and Sakura both lusted after multiple other people. Tomoyo is the only one who was truly faithful 100% to her feelings. If Syoran was shallow and unfaithful once, he's more than likely to do it again.

Why would you want this?

What more effort could Sakura have really made? Do you want her to just outright ask Tomoyo if she has a crush on her? I like SakuraxTomoyo as much as the next guy, but if Tomoyo actually went out of her way to hook her up with Syaoran because she thinks they would make a happy couple and her happiness is contingent on Sakura's happiness, then that is a selfless love. People may not always verbalize their emotions, but actions speak just as, if not more, loudly than words.