Masamune kun no Revenge TV anime announced

Masamune kun no Revenge TV anime announced.

>As a child, Masamune Makabe once suffered greatly at the hands of a wealthy and beautiful girl named Aki Adagaki, who nicknamed him "Piggy" due to his chubby appearance. Seeking revenge against his tormentor, Masamune works hard to improve himself and returns as an incredibly handsome, albeit narcissistic, high school student. When he encounters Aki once again, he is prepared to exact vengeance.

>With the aid of the rich girl's maid, Yoshino Koiwai, Masamune slowly begins to build his relationship with Aki, intending to break her heart when the time is right. However, as his friendship with Aki begins to grow, Masamune starts to question the objectives of his devious plans, and if bringing them to fruition is what his heart truly desires.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ichijinsha_info/status/735999450422775808
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh my fucking lord.

Why does this plot wreak of golden time?

No.

Also guys

There is
NTR

Girl NTRS guy, or guy NTRS girl?

So bets on the studio?

Explain.

Girl pretending to be MC (who was fatso as kid) ntrs MC because main girl doesn't recognise him now.

Nekofags on suicide watch again.

I don't get why are they making it. There is no satisfying place to stop and most of readers hate main girl and wish he stopped his revenge (whole point of story) and get with blonde girl (selfinserfags).

At least trap-kun loves her.

And she's shit at it too.
First off, there's no way her moneymaking scheme is going to work because it's going to be found out that she's a girl. Secondly, main girl's family is going to shove so many lawsuits up this girl's ass that she'll die of sepsis once they realize she's been defrauding them for millions of yen.

>no link
Bullshit.

>Wow this is actually go-
>Masamune starts to question the objectives of his devious plans, and if bringing them to fruition is what his heart truly desires.

BORING, HE'S SO MEAN TO THEN FALLS IN LOVE WITH HER AND FORGETS HIS PLAN TO BREAK HER HEART, FUCK YOU JAPAN.

How bad is the NTR, it's basically yuri though right since it's reverse trap?

>fetish for fatties

What the fuck

The latest chapter is a flashback from her point of view.
She really liked him and helped him become more confidant, as well as helping him teach his bullies a lesson.
Then her parents got divorced, she told him, he vanished without a word and she was left heartbroken that the boy she liked didn't care about her and just bailed on her the second he didn't need anything from her anymore.

This is, of course, a completely different story from what the MC remembers.

Oh it really was an anime? I heard there was going to be a big announcement for it on Comic REX's August issue so I guess this is it.

Loli-mama is best girl
I can't wait to see her animated.

Is this popular enough in Japan?
Because I don't remember twitter talk about this manga that much.

She looks really cute

I hope girls will look soft like in the manga.

>leaving weights all over the ground

Disgusting. Fucking dropped.

Dropped the manga months ago.
Absolutely no story progression.

Art is great though.

Been reading the manga since a while ago, Yoshino a best

Well I figured this was going to happen eventually considering how fucking awful it was and yet it still wasn't cancelled.

It's still the same.

twitter.com/ichijinsha_info/status/735999450422775808

So that's what this was about.

>this shit gets an adaptation
But why

Except she loved him when he was a kid and doesn't remember him since he's not fat anymore.

That's the entire story right there. MC tells her it's actually him from when they were kids and then it's all over.

The problem isn't the overused plot, it's the bullshit filler the author is putting in the story right now. His shit is selling well, or else this would've ended in less than 50 chapters.

Dropped after few chapters, shit is worse than Nisekoi.
Who cares, she is a bitch anyway.

>MC tells her it's actually him from when they were kids and then it's all over
You know he's not going to tell her.
He might start to say something, but he'll get interrupted by someone, she'll go "Oh yeah, what were you saying?" and he'll respond with "Oh, nothing, don't worry about it."

Misunderstanding are the worst

Only good for the art and waifuwars shitposting.

This shit got shit when the FAT cunt got introduced. FUCK this manga.

Shit manga, shit anime, it may worse than Nisekoi.

only the first episode will be worth watching for the loli okaa san, the rest is fucking garbage

Nisekoi was good

>starts to question the objectives of his devious plans, and if bringing them to fruition is what his heart truly desires.
>and he soon realizes the NATURE OF LOVE
findsaway.png

Nah, this is actually worse.

Dropped it centuries ago because the author was unable to move forward and do something interesting. I guess Japan agrees and stopped buying this so now they have to make an adaptation. The great thing about the mango is the art though so it'll be difficult to get that right.

So that's why this got licensed by Seven Seas, what a bunch of cunts, they only get shit that will get an anime.

YOSHINO IS CUTE, CUTE!

Animated Kojurou

>ignoring the sick childhood friend that truly loves him, and going for the bitch chubby-lover
STOP THIS MEME

The entire premise is fucking shallow in the first place.
>some girl called me fat and rejected me when I was younger, I'll devote my entire life to getting fit and then I'll break her heart teehee

Fuck off.

>surrounded by best girls
>goes for the worst one

IT NEVER DOES GET OLD

Are you ready?

Grain of salt and all that but I heard nip rumors a while back since the big announcement tweet from Comic REX, the main SL twitter and one of the producers retweeted that in which the producer's tweet got promptly deleted almost immediately.

So yeah. All rumors but some are hedging their bets on SL adapting this one.

>MC is the winner of the game called life
>has looks, brains and aptitude
>can get any girl he wants
>he rejects deredere genki class rep because MUH REVENGE
>he rejects deredere ojou-sama because MUH REVENGE
>currently in the process of indeliberately making French weaboo mafia chick fall in love with him
>yes, of course it had to turn into a fucking harem, can't just let romance stay romance
>the only girl who keeps being tsun towards MC is the main one, who would've guessed
>the very moment it seems like MC is going to tear through the tsun wall of Jericho, the rival appears
>we shoujo now
>rival claims to be the fatso MC from the past
>main girl rejects MC
>it turns out that main girl was and still is in love with the fat beta version of MC from the past, >BECAUSE HE WAS NICE
>hard-working king of life MC loses to his past worthless NICE GUY self impersonated by a landwhale chick with a dumbest fraud scheme ever
>the series with MC who actually decided to stop whining and git gud delivers a fucking NICE GUY cliche

I started to believe that there is no story idea that manga industry cannot ruin.

>Masamune-kun
>SL

Oh please no. Don't waste their shit on this garbage source material.

This motherfucker doesn't even seem to care that much about revenge in the first place. The author needs to stop stalling the plot by adding new girls

This sounds just like me other than the actually losing weight part.

Can't wait for loli papa.

strictly girls
and more girl drama
maid is falling for MC and apparently has always loved MC as a kid but due to being a maid held back her feelings
then the fat girl pretending to be childhood MC but is actually a girl and main girl is stupid as shit

the whole story is stupid

>However, as his friendship with Aki begins to grow, Masamune starts to question the NATURE OF LOVE

>ignoring the cute totally normal class rep who is genuine
God forbid the author write future successful mangas.

The twist here is, fatso impostor is gonna fall in love with MC and gonna lose weight for him, making her best girl.

>FALLS IN LOVE WITH HER
He was always in love. He just felt heartbroken at one point and wanted revenge.

Much easier to tip back into love when you hate them over when you just didn't care about them.

>The author needs to stop stalling the plot by adding new girls
This is the cancer of manga industry.

Since getting your story published is not that easy, no one wants to end their manga after 20-30 chapters, which would be a typical life-span of an average manga plot. So main story gets confined in the basement and author keeps adding girls, pointless drama, power creep, misunderstandings, eh nandatte, plot lines for literal whos, cliched copy-paste onsen/UMI DA/festival arcs, everything they can to delay the ending. Which obviously ruins the story.

At this point whenever I pick up a manga, I pretty much expect it to start turning into garbage after 15-20 chapters.

The manga is currently experiencing Nisekoi syndrome.

Masamune-Cum no literal cum whore wife.

My money's on Feel or Silver Link

A fatty falls in love with a girl.

>Go to read
>Hear about NTR this NTR that
>Do what anyone who doesn't want to waist time would do and read most recent chapter before any others
>Yeah I hate it
Great, more shitty manga getting made into anime. Meanwhile Angel Densetsu anime adaptation, Elfen Lied Ultimate with Bandou antics and Twin-tails season 2 never ever.

Oh boy, can't wait to drop it for the second time!

Isn't the manga having a big turning point right now? I still haven't read the last chapter.

How many chapter behind are scans?

What the actual fuck.
I'm glad I stopped reading it.

Would be fucking amazing if that actually happened,

>Guy's revenge isn't to make his bully chubby too.

Shit story.

>
>Sup Forums is only hearing about this now cause of an anime
>Sup Forums has to been spoonfed

holy shit Sup Forums when did you become normalfags?

>Would be fucking amazing if that actually happened
I mean, think about it.

Guy gets NTR'd by a girl impersonating as a guy, then he drops all resentment towards her comforts her and lets her win. It's amazing because it's original. Plus, Masamune is loaded, and Fattie's agenda has always been to marry to money. See where this is going?

>Plus, Masamune is loaded, and Fattie's agenda has always been to marry to money. See where this is going?

Not soft enough.

I want to rape Aki

She eats huge amounts of food already, she can't get fat.

This series won't even have to wait till Neko to make Sup Forums mad.

At least he knows what he is giving up just to get his shitty revenge.

She was made for faceless old men.

I want her to berate me whilst giving my the footjob of my life.

Well, at least that resembles an actual romcom plot and not just "guy goes to a magical school and every girl wets their pants"

I want this series to end with one character on a plane fucking off from Japan forever, and the other character on their hands and knees sobbing on the runway.

This show is going to ruse so many people.

At least he properly rejects them.

That's wrong, Sup Forums has been taking about this since chapter one came out

are you trying to defend spoonfeeding?

>Sup Forums is only hearing about this now cause of an anime
>Sup Forums has to been spoonfed

>Thread full of people saying manga is shit.

Brain problems?

What spoonfeeding?

It was actually good at the beginning, before author started to bloat the story by adding girls and unnecessary shit.
Now it's following steps of Nisekoi, that went from fun "pretending to date to stop mafia wars" idea to a cliched, snail-paced harem.

Sounds like ABSOLUTE SHIT

Fuck I dropped this shit after commando girl lost. Did it get better?

>being this retarded
Die.

It got worse.

>best girl already rejected
>NTR that amounts to nothing
>best girl #2 is about to get framed as the catalyst of his trauma
>plot goes abolutely nowhere
>main girl is a shit but tenfold

How does this even sell.

Ok, I loved his reaction.

It got worse but depending on what Masamune does next it could get slightly better.

I actually like the art and characters. Will watch the anime

So I guess no one will pick up the anime then?

Oh shit, I read this. This is seriously getting an anime? Oh lord

The art.

It's Sup Forums. People will watch it. People will shit on it. It will be forgotten in a few seasons after it finishes airing.