Jap politics thread

Didn't see any other threads about politics in grorious nippon. Can someone give me the rundown on her? I am under the impression that she is the more right-wing nationalist candidate, and Abe is more of a corrupt globalist cuck. Is that close to accurate?

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!!

who would pic related vote for?

She's a woman, don't even think about it.

>Voting
>For an Emperor

I can't vote because I'm not a nip. I just want to know how their politics work. I read that she was an environmentalist, which in the US almost always means they are a communist...but she actually seems fairly right-wing.

Personally, I don't trust her. She is right wing however, in some ways more so than Abe and some ways not.

So either way Japs will get someone that is right of center? Are there are Bernie-style communist faggots in Japan, or did they all learn their lesson after ?

No you have it backwards and you really lack the knowledge.

Abe is a long term minister of the LDP which is center right politics wise much like Pol is. He believes in Nationalism, school funding, and a more secure Japan that helps Corporations and Schools. He is even trying to pass the Conspiracy bill(Mini NSA to get rid of Korean Spies) and get the Japanese army back.

The girl is just a former Governer of Japan and was LDP who took over after another guy was found out to be corrupt and had to leave office. The problem with her is that she is indecisive and it takes months for her to come up with anything and has no clear platform to win.

Japs most importantly needs to get their workculture fixed and their young people breeding again.

if you're really lucky, a noblewoman can hold the fort down in a leadership position for a few years.

only men are capable of revolution

>No you have it backwards and you really lack the knowledge.
that's why i made the thread, user

No there is not Japan never deals with that problem because everyone in politics in Japan has seen it done in China within regards to Communism how it fails. They fully believe in Capitalism. Democrats in Japan are an absolute joke to where they whine about LGBT and can never get a majority and they always lose due to their autustic screeching and always say they will win but never do.

Abe and LDP are the right wing center that has been around for decades.

They are working on that right now and nothing will be announced until 2019. Abe has promised he is working on it with his LDP members who hold a majority.

The thought of the LDP not winning is absolutely laughable. She created the "hope party" that is probably going to basically to absorb the DP (second largest party), which will give her a bigger base but DP has too much ill will built up against them for being grossly incompetent.

The commie party is the third largest in Japan, you see them at the station campaigning pretty often. Don't let the phrasing fool you though, the commie party is incredibly small and pathetic

thanks for the insight...is LDP the party that briefly took control for a few years and proceeded to immediately fuck everything up and piss off the entire country? i remember reading about that a while back.

No thats the DP. The LDP is the party currently in power. The LDP has been in power for all but afew years in Japan's democratic history

Yeah I get confused on the party names. I just know that one party has been in power for pretty much my entire life until the more liberal party finally took power and ruined everything for everyone.

You definitely know what you are talking about LDP is a majority and will gain even more seats.

LDP messed up only once in it's entire history and lost their majority in 2009 but learned and changed their plans and they won it back again. Democrats actually had a victory in 2009 briefly if that is what you mean. Democratic party messed it up. But LDP quickly came back because they learned from their loss and won it all over again.

Call me when there's a party willing to create and enforce laws against the toxic japanese work culture.

His majesty Emperor Akihito of the mighty Empire of Japan.

Is she the cosplayer that wants to make Tokyo into animeland and created the hope party?
I'd like her to win just out of curiosity to see what the hell she could even do

Neither are globalist cucks. Both Koike and Abe are right-leaning and pro-Japanese. Koike's an isolationist while Abe wants to work with other global powers whilst keeping Japan Japanese.

Koike cosplays as anime girls and literally says she has plans to turn the entirety of Tokyo into some Otaku anime paradise, so inevitably she's going to win the election with the NEET vote.