Other urls found in this thread:

onward.nationalgeographic.com/2014/04/13/is-your-country-food-independent/
youtu.be/Ev7Jr1UvzSo
youtu.be/LtRXzjYp8rM
amazon.com/Cleanest-Race-Koreans-Themselves-Matters/dp/1935554344
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumbf isn't cuc-

That's for the entire city of Pyongyang. And Kim gets to choose first.

But does it have McDonald's

i wonder if they have spices or do they just add dirt to their food for more flavor

Why does norkland have so much trouble with food production? They have a ton of people, why can't they a be out farming? I've never been to the Korean peninsula, but somehow South Korea does okay feeding itself, is the land in North Korea just not well suited to growing food? Do they not know about fertilizers and shit? Why can't they grow grains and rice and raise cows and chickens and shit?

What's foo? Some disgusting gook dish?

if you look at the recent photos of a jornulist that took them secretly, you would see that almost everywhere they are growing food, maybe its something else

But that's Kim's brunch

>that face

Look at how fucking hungry that guy on the right looks.

>everything served on baking sheets or in off colored plastic bowls

what a disgrace

xex

Yeah I've seen photos like that. It's just so odd, either these rumors of famine are untrue or exaggerated (maybe true) or something is happening to all the food they grow. Is the government seizing it and stockpiling it? Why would they do that when it runs the risk of starving the populace?

Just like a retirement home!

>tfw starting a nuclear war isn't worth the risk of no longer being able to prosper from a starving county

That's just Kim's breakfast

>the mainstream media is constantly lying to us
>how could north koreans starve when kim jong un gets to eat plenty of cakes????

>Why does norkland have so much trouble with food production?
Same reason that the Soviet Union had so much trouble with food production: central planning and lack of incentive.

Central planning means that some far away bureaucrat who knows nothing about farming tells you what to farm, when, how much you must produce, and decides the tools and resources available to you. Obviously a recipe for failure.

And given that the state just takes whatever you produce regardless of how much work you put in, there's no reason to do more than the bare minimum. If you bust your ass and produce as much as possible you'll get the same outcome as if you just did just enough work to meet your quota: state takes all the food and leaves you only enough to survive.

Coupled with this of course is the lack of development in North Korea due to the "Army First" policy. 90%+ of roads are unpaved and effectively impassible half the year. There is little or no fertilizer production, as such equipment is used for producing explosives instead. Things like water pumps, tractors, and harvesters are in limited supply with few spare parts. Electricity is unavailable outside the capitol and even then rationed to a few hours a day, limiting available work hours.

tl;dr - communist command economies are terrible

Burn in Hell, kike.

lmao nigga do you honestly think that south korea is an autarky?

Damn that pic is old! Kim doesn't look as fat as now in it.

>not understanding how global trade works
pro tip: there's literally like 4 countries in the entire world that would be able to feed their populations without importing food

onward.nationalgeographic.com/2014/04/13/is-your-country-food-independent/

tfw you live in a literal breadbasket even within your country

Even the North's internal propaganda explicitly mentions food shortages (though never famine). Kim Jong Il was praised by propaganda for always eating the same gruel fed to soldiers instead of rice. A government slogan during the mid-90s famine was "Let's eat only two meals a day!" Probably the most telling evidence of chronic food shortages is the average height of North Koreans is 3-4 inches shorter than that of South Koreans, despite having exactly the same genetic stock.

Food is still carefully rationed in North Korea, but the situation isn't so bad these days that there is mass starvation, just malnutrition. In the mid-90s between one and two million people starved to death as the "Army First" policy meant that the army was provided with full calories and the rest of the country was allocated whatever was left on the basis of the needs of the state. The army probably has some food stored, but only very limited stocks. The standing army is too large (on paper at least) to have more than a few months available.

North Korea doesn't have a World Class DJ supersta-

>Muslims can’t grow food!
STOP FEEDING THEM AT ONCE!!

youtu.be/Ev7Jr1UvzSo .

bing bong, Iceland have delivered again.
Just £20 minimum folks.

stop posting bullshit

ate elast post a fucking source

fuckign whtie supremacist capitalist scum

The measure and levels of rhythm and scratch peaks
Speaks with fingers, the master if Technics

That is probably all the food they have left in NK

They're a bunch a of soulless insectoid gooks. It would probably be better if they were all just nuked.

Speaks volumes that a few trays of food warrants a photo op with kimmy.

Kim, pls.

A dictator like that still eats out of his grandma's tupperware?

>but muh fuhrer

I just watched this video and it honestly made me sick to my stomach.

youtu.be/LtRXzjYp8rM

I'm white and grew up lower middle class in the Southeast, where I constantly witnessed racial differences. I was never born a racist, but these niggers sure as hell made me one.I tried and tried and tried, to remain neutral and respectful (I even used to consider the use of "nigger" to be vile), but it's impossible with a large majority of blacks. Their IQs are too low to assess the flaws behind the logic of BLM. "Muh people have been "oppressed", so now we most oppress and kill the "oppressors"." Yea, makes fucking sense right..? They don't even realize that their mission is to devolve man-kind and convert America into an undeveloped African shitstorm. The most aggravating part of this for me is that I would be targeted by the media and blacks as "racist", so I have to express my beliefs anonymously.

Is there anything we can do at this point? I've lost so much hope to the point that I often consider putting my trust in Trump's hands. I was never even a supporter of him, simply because I believed a businessman wouldn't make a good politician. Now I feel like he's at least trying to do what's in our best interests. I feel like we're fucked..

amazon.com/Cleanest-Race-Koreans-Themselves-Matters/dp/1935554344

kim jong un prepares second breakfast

blacks aren't humans and should be nuked. this is not a new revelation.

looks like those kids stole their legs from some type of bird.

dennis rodman brought that with him the last time he visited

All these cheap plastic bowls... Jesus.

Why are they all wearing winter coats and hats inside?

Probably rickets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickets

Lack of calcium and vitamin D means the femurs are too weak and soft to support the body's weight and have deformed.

It's probably cold as fuck. Fuel shortages are endemic.

y tf is the leader of a country eating from plastic basins

>All these cheap plastic bowls... Jesus.
And no two are the same.

i'm going to go cook some potstickers in honor of the soon to be fried gook kim.