The New York Times: Fucking a sex robot is RAPE!

Daily reminder that sex robots cannot consent.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/sex-robots-consent.html?mcubz=1
archive.fo/ZIQKm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot link

nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/sex-robots-consent.html?mcubz=1

A dildo can't consent either.

Must be a female writer.

Wymn*

fucking this
dig into this hard and they will lose their fucking minds

2nd post best post

So manufacturing robots are slaves?

My hand cant consent
Fuck!

>Comparing an inanimate object to a human being.
These people get paid to write this while I struggle to find a job. What is life?

teaching them as much as writing was a mistake.

Guess i need to free my Roomba and pay it reparations

Hey feminists your dildo cannot consent, that's rape.

Fuck.

Dildos and vibrators can't consent either.
Better send lots of women to prison.

You think they do this shit on purpose?

I refuse to believe anyone can be this fucking stupid yet still have the ability to write coherent sentences

You're confusing stupid with 100% inside of a bubble of indoctrination since birth buddy. Learn the difference, it could save your life.

Did the (((author))) ask her computer's permission before poking her sausage fingers all over the keyboard to type this drivel?

Did your computer consent to you fingering it in order to type this shit?

How fucking retarded can the person who wrote that consent shite be?
>robots cannot consent
Yeah no shit, they are not even AI, they are incapable of any kind of thoughts so why would there be any need to consent?
Fat dykes need to start asking the pavement for consent before they step on it

HAH. Well played, user.

add a pullstring that says "I consent" every time you pull it

Wew. Kek wills it, lads. Get it fuckin' done.

this is deep

We've neen stare raping painted women all along ?

And those condoms they force us to wear every time can't consent either, yet they sacrifice in silence.

>robots and dolls are human
>a fetus is not

Really somethings my something.

>sex robots cannot consent.
hot af desu

HahAHha
Just have it say "fuck me like the weak woman I am"

Feminists will love it

So,they say woman rape vibrators?Vibrators cant consent either.

Kek

I hope you bigots ask your microwave if it wants to heat up your food, cause if not you're LITERALLY raping it. And don't even get me started on "inserting" yourself into a car and "driving" it without its permission. We all know what's going on there, perverts.

Oy vey, time to reprogram a consent function into sexbot ver. 1.1.2

This is some Black Mirror tier shit.

A doll has no feelings, ergo, by negation, the objection is based purely on the man's feelings.
>A man must obtain consent before he can have sex, period. He must not have sole agency over this decision. He must gain our permission.

Is their long-term goal to ban fapping?

> 9.23.17 timeline
> Normie opinion
Into the trash it goes.
Null effect.

Please respect their machine spirit and honor it properly before initiating the function of the holy machine.

How do they determine the doll is a child? Plenty of short and flat 20-something women out there.

by this logic ALLL sex toys are banned since sex robots are just inanimate objects as much as a dildo is, sooooooooo yeah still waiting to see the law be applied there

Does the food i eat have to consent before i eat it?

>it's illegal to have sex with a woman that doesn't consent
True

But if I shut off my sexbot before having sex, does consent matter, since it's not sentient-ish at the time?

They threw the fapban in the ring in Texas and discovered you couldn't possibly enforce this law.

Besides, you just know they're projecting their own ideas onto men.
I doubt a lot of men will form an emotional connection with a sexbot, but assuming they do, they're clearly more than sex objects, so what does that make women?

We're on a bumpy road, and women are gonna suffer big time.

"YOU CAN'T FUCK ROBOTS YOU SCUMBAG!"
- t.fat feminist who can't get laid and blames men instead of herself

Build Sexbot

Install voice program that has it say 'I consent' every time you push a button on a remote

I was initially highly suspicious of the impact that sexbots would have on society but the left's non-arguments are making me less suspicious.

kek

This
Roasties on suicide watch

This

Between the left's anti-sexbot-ism and the left's support of Title IX kangaroo courts, how soon will it be before the GOP becomes a blatant men's interest organization to counterbalance the Democrats becoming a women's interest organization?

Robots arent human therefore they do not need to consent.

Incorrect. The Roomba is actually a spy that is gathering detailed information about your homes interior layout. If anything Roomba should be paying you.

The (((left))) accepts and pushes for paedophilia but hates sexbots

Industrial robot could jerk off my dick 24/7.

Can I use this, friend?

this is the most stupid thing in the world, in fact its so stupid, I am going to keep forwarding this idea ad nauseum

Wonder if this will come up in Congressional debates when the Democrats try to ban sexbots.

>no I won't have sex with you
>no you're not allowed to fap

Fucking an 11 year old is ok because she can consent only if you're a third world shit skin

Whitey sticking his penis in a machine is rape

I normally ignore when roasties whine about issues but please post all the butthurt roastage you can find.

Lol imagine the shit storm when your sec robot automatically calls the police when you bypass its consent function

>women are gonna suffer big time
Sluts are going to suffer big time. Tinder dates will dry up, Instagram comments will become ghost towns, the white knights will no longer come to their aid. No one will pay attention to them, which is the cruelest hell for a woman. With nothing to offer the world, they'll replace NEETs are societies new undesirables.

Good girls, however, will be worth their weight in gold. They're going to clean up in the marriage game, and suddenly the 'Sarah Plain and Tall's' of the world will get their day in the sun. It's gonna be beautiful.

This is the author.

Women are absolutely panicking

>Fetuses aren't human but robots are because thinking about men being able to have sex without roastie gatekeeping makes me unfathomably assmad.

Nope. You don't want to go down this road, feminists. You wanna go after our waifus? Be ready to lose your 15 year pass for consequence-free cock carousel.
Either redefine hightech appliances as "people" or keep flushing your kids down the toilet.
You can't have both, you blackhearted monstersl

She looks like she can't get a man because she's too smart.

>buy a cowgirl model
>go fuck
>pull the string because i dont want to rape this inanimate object

>"there is a snake in my pussy"
>danm , they send me the disney version

I...you should...I mean, you're...

Listen to the jew JUST THIS ONE TIME, user...

She's got that birth control look in her eyes. Yikes.

Exactly, it couldn't be enforced and on top of that what would be the penalty? Blue balls?
They decided it's more trouble than it's worth.

In a way, it's back to ye olde Christian days.
I'm looking forward to it.

>tfw too smart

You're optimistic about the left's willingness to see its own hypocrisy. It's more likely that the left will try to ban sexbots completely, then the establishment right will concede to utterly pointless regulations as "compromise." The law will still be tailored to feminist beliefs.

The next paragraph

>That doesn’t matter, the argument goes, because these are not women, but animatronic objects, so consent is not necessary. The same reasoning is used to deflect fears that such robots could influence societal attitudes toward women. “She’s not a someone. She is a machine,” their creators are quick torespondwhen questions of moral ambiguity are raised. “Is it ethically dubious to force my toaster to make my toast?”

Why must you lie OP?

>AIN'T I SANE? AIN'T I SMART? I CAN HANDLE MESELF AN ME FUTURE KIDS
>I NEED MORE SPERM FOR THE PROGRAMMES

Chuckled hard

100% match for crazy eyes.
> I'm dying on the inside. HALP

>sexbots are women
This is where "everyone can be a woman" type of thinking leads to

i love how we have this ethical debate now with sexbots when in reality we are at least hundreds of years off from sexbots having the sophistication like replicants do

>buy the genie model
>none of this half-assed Shantae shit, proper genie
>pull the string because I don't want to rape this inanimate object

>"you ain't never had a friend like me"
>it's the Robin Williams version

ROASTPUSSYLYPSE COMING SOON!!!

>t. increasingly nervous roastie

she's kind of cute in a breeder sow kind of way.

I can see that too, but she may be too smart to be a good mother.

> The inanimate object cannot consent to sex

Isn't this the point of sex robots? Roasties are so mad.

Googled Laura Bates. This article doesn't do her insanity justice. She founded something called the "Everyday Sexism Project" and writes about "sexism" for the Guardian and "Independent."

They dont need to be terribly sophisticated to be better than diseased sluts who can flippantly accuse you of rape.

Pretty sure her keyboard and computer didn't consent to being rapped with this illogic think.

>fears that such robots could influence societal attitudes toward women

This argument was defeated with the demise of Anita Sarkeesian. Simulations of women don't affect real women as long as people can easily tell them apart.

gonna be sweet once these things are like blade runner babe robot tier. trait controlled spawn will be grown in tubes and we will finally free of the roastie menace and have a aryan master race at the same time.

>raping a murderer

No thanks!

Why would you even do something so sexist?

At least if you're going to shit up this board with the worst opinion pieces every conceived, fucking archive.

archive.fo/ZIQKm

>Fucking a sex robot is RAPE
Sounds like someone has just realized her vagina has fallen well below market value

women really don't get it, lol. yeah what i want around is a nagging hag who fucks every nigger she sees for sjw points. true companionship.

Imagine if men wrote that women's sexual liberation threatened male independence.
These same women would go mental of laughter.

Dont you guys know that by raping an inanimate object, that you're actually raping a waomen? Fugg me, send me away for 20yrs

Meanwhile...

Not only does the bitch try to passive-aggressively pin the blame on men while parroting a MGTOW point of "not all men are rapists", she then goes on to subvert again

Remember, not a rapist, that you always will be a rapist lol

Are we moving towards a world where men and women live in separate societies? It certainly seems that way.