Black on white crime

I'm looking for the ancap user who was arguing that black on white crime was actually LOWER than white on black crime. I said I would find the proof that you're wrong, well here it is. Also, general racial redpills thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCOvAEJ49Jw
statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=dBp2w8r17AE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did someone say racial redpills?

police related crimes

What does this prove exactly? I don't see anything that supports what you are saying?

Found him Op

Sure are a lot of child victims...

Stop spamming and answer

See me in all things

youtube.com/watch?v=iCOvAEJ49Jw

this one gets me the most and that smug fucking look on these niggers faces

>probably was going to have white children
>bf seems to have decent construction job
>legit couple

It is if you can do math, this should be based on rates.
It looks like there is more black on white crime in pure numbers but that only because there are more white people in the population, if you adjust for population their is no difference.

Eastern Europe now has lower crime than Western countries.
Poland has lower homicide rate(0.74) than UK(0.9),France(1.5) and Germany(0.85)

London-800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm

>It is if you can do math, this should be based on rates.
You mean like 12% of the population doing 60% of the violent crimes?
>It looks like there is more black on white crime in pure numbers but that only because there are more white people in the population
So, we're judging each race by the amount of crime they are responsible PER THEIR PERCENTAGE of the population?
>if you adjust for population their is no difference.
Makes you think.

If you adjust for population niggers look even worse. There are 5 times more whites yet niggers somehow manage to steal and kill more

the look on his face almost says "that's right, i did it, and the only thing you can do about it anymore is lock me up"

You are a complete idiot when it comes to math.

In sheer numbers, whites underperform killing blacks. In percentages, blacks are exponentially overrepresented.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBp2w8r17AE

Simply educate yourself.

This is true. Even the stats reported in the NCVIS doesn't scale for population. Take pic related for example: you have to scale based on population, or the percentage is meaningless.

>out of 37,685,848 blacks in USA, 560,600 committed violent crimes against whites
>out of 196,817,552 whites in USA, 99,400 committed violent crimes against blacks
>560600/37685848 = 1.488% of blacks committed violent crimes against whites
>99400/196817552 = 0.0005% of whites committed violent crimes against blacks
>sum of percentages is 1.538%
>divide crime rate by the sum to get the actual percentage of guilt for the two races
>0.0005% / 1.538% = whites are 3.28% guilty of violent crimes against blacks
>1.488% / 1.538% = blacks are 96.7% guilty of violent crimes against blacks

The 84.9% number in pic related is meaningless.

96.7% is the actual measurement of black people's guilt relative to white people's guilt.

Or to put it another way,

>96.7% / 3.28% ≈ 30

Blacks are 30 times more guilty than whites with regards to violent crimes against the other race.

>It only looks bad because there are so many white people to target

you're retarded