Opinion of immigrants in Australia

What do Australians think of immigrants from Europe?

if ur white ur alright

European immigrants are completely fine. The one thing we don't want is blacks. We already took in a few but they keep getting into gangs and fucking up our communities.

yeh i live in west melbourne surrounded by apex niggers its quite shit.

unsure

Theyre right sick cunts m8

We're full so it doesn't matter.

Anglos and Celts - God Tier
Northern Europeans - Great Tier
Eastern Europeans - Good Tier
Southern Europeans - Okay tier
Anyone else - Fuck off we're full

no wogs thanks

from Europe? come on in

We used to give Italians, Slavs and Greeks a hard time. But enough time has passed for the descendants of these peoples to be considered "white" Australians.

But frankly, the wogs are some of the few Australian communities left which maintain a sense of culture and moral conservatism. All the WASP people are degenerate idiots who worship dildo.

White Europeans only

fine, with the exception of brits. we have too many of the cunts here already. oh and eastern europeans (specifically croats and serbs) are nigger tier when it comes to football

We need to close our borders

What about people from baltic countries and Poland? I'm talking about pure one's not those russians who forgot to return to russia

bullshit, wogs all push for diversity and hate speech laws and continue to divide the country every chance they get

they're mostly all moor rape babies anyway desu, i'll allow northern italians but that's it

yeah that's fine

What about White Muricans?

Don't worry im not fat, just sick of niggers here in the south

fuck off
you too, it sets a precedent to let other fucks in

WASP Australians are all SWPL hipsters and yuppies. Have you ever been to Canberra? All the guys there look like queers and metrosexuals.

You know how to use the shitter correctly? Will you make the entire appartment building smell like vindaloo 247?

Britain, Ireland, Germany, Nordic, Benelux - good
Anything else - bad

Everyone can fuck off.

fuck off we're full
you don't belong here woglio. niggers oppose le ebin fag marriage too

Wogs are mixed bag, some are okay but others are leftist pro-diversity scumbags. I don't mind Italians, good food, good banter, sexy women, generally conservative views. Haven't encountered many Spaniards in my time but the few I have seem alright.

Greeks can go fuck themselves though, loud, obnoxious cunts who think they're Arab. I fucking detest Greeks, the ottomans should have exterminated them when they had the chance. OMG BRO FUCKING SICK RE MALAKAH etc. fuck off Greek faggots, you cunts couldn't be further from the ancient Greeks, the only thing you have in common is the name.

>Europe
Muslims out, thanks.

Yeah, nah. Greeks are fucking based. The Greek Orthodox Church was unequivocally opposed to fag marriage and hammered home the 'no' message from the pulpits across Australia while the weak Anglican and Catholic Churches just pussyfooted around the issue.

Wogs push for more of their own to immigrate here. They hate chinks and muzzies more than the average white cunt ever would.

They're a bit autistic and kinda degenerate, but they're welcome to come.

fuck off we're full

glass a leb in your own fuckin country

greeks are basically orthodox turks. atleast turks dont leech of european money.

in my experience they are more conservative in some ways, it's like racism against wogs is bad all other racism is good, also anglos killed abos but now im gonna live in the country they built and take no guilt.

SeeGay marriage is nothing when an Anglo can marry a shitskin like Greek

WASP homos > Christian (jew shit) wogs

I love calling gr*eks Christian Turks,they get so offended

Muh BASED Greeks not liking fag marriage

Let's just ignore the fact that they spit on Anglos every chance they get and act like wannabe Lebo gangsters

if you want to scare them away - bomb their precious Orthodox Church during Easter or Christmas

Yeah, I had found that as well with wogs just didn't think of it.

I think what you're looking for is... They only care for what benefits them and fuck everyone else who isn't them.

Greek people are fucking hilarious though when they've lived in Australia for all their lives and then visit greece... I'm sure actual greek people who have lived there for their whole lives are thinking "these people aren't us".

Nah I just tell them their sister hasn't shaved her moustache and that usually does the trick

>WASP
that's an american thing

this

won't remove them

If you're family isn't descended from convicts, I don't want to know you. You'll never be Australian and will never be accepted.

Act like wannabe lebo gangsters.

If you anglos didnt be such soft cunts towards scummy lebs, wogs (greeks, croats, serbs, italians, macos) wouldnt need to act like hard cunts to try and put them in their place.

Trust me the majority of wogs hate arabs a thoooouuusand times more than any other race without wogs you cunts would all be in their fucking pocket

i'm 7th gen from free settlers and not redcoats

wogs = arabs = mongrels = abbos = part-abbos = non-Australian

Anglos = crims

fuck off we're full

Anglo, Celtic and Aryan ONLY
also French hotties

Worked with alot of European backers and they can all fuck off same goes for South Africans. All the Europeans I worked with tend to lean Left. I told most of the backpackers that I'm voting NO on gay Marriage and they nearly had a heart attack even going as far complaining ti the supervisor and site manager trying to get me banned from the site. And for the South African all they do is complain Back in my country I'm a qualified Electrician for 15 years and here I'm a shitty Trade Assistance. Don't want to work and try to sit back and boss people around lazy cunts.

Nobody cares about the Abbos and the Inhabitants of the prison colony have absolutely zero right to judge.

I rather work with abbos than any Europeans. No wonder Europe is going to the shitter when poor uneducated 60 iq abbos outwork most of you.

You should post more often, all our flag bearers are immigrants or city fags who have never been off the bitumen.
Black fellas can manage themselves, it is at a lesser percentage but they are capable.

>Celt crims built a better society than wog subhumans ever could dream off

>Australian nationalism
Australia is barely even a country.
There's no culture because we haven't had a homogenous population long enough and as more chinks and muds get imported the idea of Australia as a national identity is diminishing.
Most people don't even identify as Australian but as whatever their parents are.

Without wogs we wouldn't have had the slippery slope that led to those cunts being here in the first place

No more immigration out of respect to the original people.

>Italians caused the end of white Australia policy