imgur.com/a/pNchM
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Padre Maps Sep26
imgur.com/a/h59fa

Developments Sep28
>ISIS counterattack on SDF in Al-Suwar, retakes half of the town. SDF reinforcements inbound
>SAA makes large advance near Israeli border in western Damascus and northern Quinetra governates
>Syrian security troops foil militant attempt to retake Hama, discover truck full of explosives and guns
>SDF sends armor to east DeZ heading south from Hasakah towards DeZ industrial zone
>Syrian Republican Guard ambush militants in east Damascus, killing 7
>Russia holds state funeral for Lt-Gen Valery Asapov on Wednesday
>SAA captures key points from FSA on Jordanian border
>Russian MoD denies White Helmets' claims of 150 civilian deaths from RuAf strikes
>Iranian foreign minister: Trump claims Iran is a "dictatorship" , yet Washington ME allies "haven't even seen a ballot box in their countries"
>Syrian foreign minister: Once terrorists are eradicated, the illegal US presence in Sy will have to be resolved as well

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dr_maghreb
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-september-amaq-claiming-is-captured-two-russian-soldiers
youtube.com/watch?v=Ls3vwUJT2sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Australia delivers

inshallah

thanks m8

mashallah

Xth for fuck jordani

ameen

Not OP, just another fellow shitposter

bismillah

subhanallah

alhamdulillah

This is shill thread
go
Fuck that Australian idiot. He risked everything.

sauce on image?

bi'zinillah

Keep this one alive for next time use please.

second that

np,
hopefully the Jordanian retard will leave us alone.

ameen

inshallah

just hide the retard

mashallah akhi

allahu akbar habibi

Will do.
If m0ds don't jump in soon this bread will go fast ant

bi'iznillah brother

ameen

*anyway

It can be a containment thread for him.
KillingTwoBirdsWithOneStone.jpeg

I hope he wastes more of his life on here. I hopes he fails at life due to the time he rather spend here than doing something with his life.

inshallah

Thanks US baker.

Wallahi, I...

bismillah mashallah
im a chem engineer

Jordan is next.

mashallah akhi ! they think they can stop you LOL

>im a chem engineer

That's what a Mossad agent would say

They have peanut sized brains what did u think

we dont expect them to know the greatness of urduni

inshallah ! amazing

so wise

forgot pic,
alas, it is too late, he has found us here...

Why hasn't he been banned yet? Reported him like 30 mins ago.

الله عاهرة

Same
How do we hide people?

>tfw /sg/ and /ptg/ both have tractors in the thread pic

Probably is, unfortunately it doesn't take more than 6 minutes to reset a router and clear a cache.

LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND
twitter.com/dr_maghreb

FSA Withdraws Forces from Syria's Badiyeh Region

>The Syrian Army troops stormed ISIL's defense lines in Eastern Homs and drove terrorists out of several regions in Badiyeh on Tuesday.

>The army soldiers launched their operation from the town of Humeimeh in Eastern Homs towards the 2nd pumping station and advanced against ISIL as long as 5km on both sides of Humeimeh's road to the station.

>The army men advanced from the Northern and Southern sides of the road to the depth of 10km covering an area 5km in width.

>How do we hide people?

kek

???
Isn't it a common name in Muslim countries, like Iraq and Saudi Arabia and France?

The Salami kotel has far overstayed its welcome. Complete ISIS removal when?

Jordan Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

I thought they were going to get green bus'd to DeZ?

Thanks!
It looks kind of unclean, see:
but it's still a major improvement
Please accept this pic, as my way of saying thanks

Has he been banned yet?
What's this?

>>undefined
Back to spacenigger.

Yeah, wtf is that?

I heard a recent report saying that it is very mountainous and that it may take another month...

Chechened

>LARPing syria 24/7

how?

why?

who fund this threads?trump tower?

>Has he been banned yet?

Looks like it. He's dead

For now

No, Rouhani funds it

freedom!
we got the other thread to 400+, then Jordan got b& and it was below 300 again

>not using Yotsuba B
Do you use "Tomorrow" because you have the lights out in your room and you don't want to strain your eyes? That's the only reason I've ever used it.

Astute observation user

>syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-september-amaq-claiming-is-captured-two-russian-soldiers

G-guys, I hope these are mercenaries, and not genuine Russian regulars.

selam

putin himself funds this by highering taxes for peasants and funneling the money to our bitcoin bank

Btw, do us this Serbanon says but in the Pattern field put his name (it's "Urduni" without quotes) and in the Type field pick the Name option. It'll hide him in all future threads, as long as he uses this same name, and not only in this thread.

Spetsnaz to the rescue?

Thank god that fag urduni got banned, this mother fucker keeps spamming and shitting the thread

mods are very based

btw dont mistake me and him, the population of jordan is 10m

everyone in these threads is just a macedonian using a VPN being paid to post by the moscow-Tehran-Damascus axis

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls3vwUJT2sw

Well don't forget ISIS captured two Turkish soldiers in al-Bab, and burnt them alive and published the video of it online. My bet is is that if they have actually captured two Russian soldiers, then they've stuck them in a car and sped away from the front lines ASAP to a stronghold deep in their territory.

Hello everyone
Philippines update
Marawi:
>military sees Marawi crisis ending in 15 days
>711 terrorists killed
>31 terrorists killed in 4 days, mostly because they attempt to flee the city
>black clad men fires at, harass military outpost in the town of Bayang south of Marawi. No casualties
>military conducts airstrikes on Balt Island in Lake Lanao after armed men fired upon a military vessel
>3 more hostages rescued

Sulu:
>Abu Sayyaf rebels abduct Jolo town councilor

Maguindanao:
>IED explosion wounds 4 government servants in Datu Odin Sinsuat
>government prevents ISIS bombing plot that was to target densely populated areas in North Cotabato
>BIFF Commander Muslimin Ladtugan arrested in Midsayap, North Cotabato. Guns and bomb-making components siezed
>military engage in firefight with BIFF, shell their positions in Guindulungan town
>troops overrun BIFF camp using artillery and airstrikes in Sitio Dagaring in the village of Tee, Datu Salibu
>anti-narcotics agents arrest eight members of a large drug ring operating in six towns in Maguindanao province

Commies:
>2 NPA rebels who was behind the killing of a civilian defense member was found dead in Arkan, North Cotabato
>1 soldier slightly wounded, numerous NPA rebels hurt in clash in Ilocos Norte
>Communist Party negotiators reject Duterte's amnesty offer claiming it's "nothing but a psywar tool to create division within the revolutionary movement”.
>troops overrun and captures NPA training camp deep in the forests of Batangas

>Philippines update
in my /sg/?

hahahaha bilibenis in sg bagina XDDDD

too slow

Thanks for the update.

if you use Sup Forums plus i also would recommend to uncheck the option "show stubs"

>philippines update
>in /sg/

Hey /sg/
These megapedes are making fun of my YouTube preferences:
Can you make them stop?

>how?
I'm using a purpose build shitposting thinkpad and prefer tea as a beverage at least for the morning shifts
>why?
It pays well. High quality posters are racking up up to 20 dogecoins per (You)
>who fund this threads?trump tower?
Contact your local Russian embasy for more details.

at this point I think it's just shitposting and not a butthurt guy, no way he's that dedicated

you deserve it

When they captured IRGC guy, they posted photos almost immediately. There is no photos or videos for now.
But it sure very convenient. Russia calling out US, posting photos of US checkpoints on ISIS-held territory, saying that Hama offensive was controlled by CIA. And suddenly, ISIS not only performing successful raid, but capture 2 Russians in a process.

I know. I just reee'd because he posted before me

we can tell that, since you have a different ID displayed.

this is actually common here

>norway
>not archivist

This, unless you're a miserable operafag like myself. Can't find this shit for the opera.

add secular talk, humanist report and most importantly jimym dore show
sec and hum for non retarded progressive viewpoint, and jimmy dore as he's good except for his antifa whoreship and he's a /leftypol/ hero. In that regard you might also add batko the manarchist as he has good /leftypol/ music and you can see their pov without going to cripplechan, also you might as well add kraut and Vee when you already have Sargon

ISIS don't really have any strongholds left, helicopter rescue mission by Spetsnaz when?

There's this case going on here in Norway
>last year
>one 23 year old middle eastern kid works in a utility store
>is seen as an okay worker by his coworkers, does a good job
>one day starts to watch ISIS execution on phone and job PC
>eventually on one late evening shift, his 40 year old coworker tells him to stop with his habits and is genuinely concerned for him
>shitskin kid suddenly snaps and beat the shit out of his coworker
>gets a utility knife and fucking beheads him
>is today sentenced to 19 years but likely to have parole and everything despite clearly being a mentally retarded shitskin

ISIS decided to attack after negotiating so i guess the deal is canceled

post mummy's

Does this look like /PG/ to you? no? then FUCK OFF.

>Filipin update
>In Syria General

It's not big enough to have it's own thread, same with holol general.

No offense, but this is the worst advice I have ever received in my life and you should feel ashamed of yourself.
I'm only subbed to TYT in order to troll them and I never actually watch Sargon, gonna unsubb right now.