2017 and not naming the Jew

How much of a faggot would you have to be to claim to be pro-white and then not name the Jew? What sort of cunt would deliberately blue-pill normies on the Jewish Question?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcQLJW6z5lA
youtube.com/watch?v=DqDnsL6Jwhg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Casey Neistat
He's a real cunt. Insulting police officers for driving a small car.

Aww c'mon, Tiny Tim was a great guy.

I'm sure he was, I'm just using him as an example of the Jewish phenotype that Jared Taylor claims is indistinguishable from Aryans.

Because it would be counterproductive at this stage. Jared Taylor is probably the best the Alt Right has in terms of arguments and intellect. "Naming the Jew" would essentially destroy all the other good points he makes, thus his message would never reach anybody.

Stop being autistic.

t. an actual autist.

whats the point of white nationalism if it includes jew u faggot.

To protect the future of the white race.

Some of them blend in. I would've never been able to guess pic related was as Jew. Also I'm pretty sure that Damore guy isn't Jewish.

Hey I never thought of it like that! While he's at it he could also just drop that whole 'racism' thing too and watch his popularity explode!

But racism is a critical facet of his message.

Killing jews isn't critical to his message.

We already have you autists roaming the streets and shouting, "Jews will not replace us!"

It's not going so well. Taylor acknowledges that most Jews are anti-white but knows that the ones who support us shouldn't be alienated.

Is Neistat a kike?

Punching right = Shills

sage this Sharia blue / Morpheus thread

good meme senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=RcQLJW6z5lA

lmao, Taylor banned David Duke for hinting towards the Jew:

youtube.com/watch?v=DqDnsL6Jwhg

Taylor is a cuck.

Yeah, selling people on the stupidity and violent nature of negroes is possible, but saying anything bad about muh precious jews is totally impossible. Hell, we shouldn't ever think to point out boas, or gould's fraud, or who founded the naacp and anc.

Yeah, black crime statistics and IQ scores is something I can really get passionate about. Gunna march down the street with mean IQ distribution charts! That's really going to scare those kikes that rule us!

>The Amazing Autismo leaves his house.

i woulda clocked this guy in sweden

self hating jews are okay as long as they are on your side. people like miller are okay. i do not say that just because of trump, but miller would be one of the first to name the jew.

>scare those kikes

Who gives a shit about scaring kikes you mongoloid? It's literally irrelevant to our goal.

fuck off nigger you think we give a fuck if niggers are the lamb we slaughter for the meat? once we incite the race war the next step is much easier

The sort that doesn't have a mental disorder.

>eyelids cover over half of iris

sign of kike

Jared Taylor has spent the last 25 years telling us that niggers are dumb. What has that achieved? Great! Niggers are dumb. Now what?

>Oy vey! Antisemitism is a metal disorder goy haven't you heard?

Miller is unironically /ourguy/ though.

Some of antisemites are coocoo en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

>/ourguy/

no fuck off autististani trump is a fucking cuck for the jews

>Great! Niggers are dumb. Now what?
KILL THE J00000ZZZ

THAT'S why you don't like him?

80% of the communist party was cohencidentally jewish have you learned nothing.

Implying Jews aren't white. If the nazi didn't hate the Jews so much they might have won.

All of them could pass as Italians or Greeks

Miller is literally the only pro-white person left in Trump's cabinet.

are you kidding me?

>not realizing that jews play both sides

how many times must we fall for this my dude? you need to wake the fuck up and realize ALL JEWS are parasites and aren't worth the time and effort, just huddle them all together and send them packing back to central asia..

Dipshit, it's not about "The Jews" it's about the fucking NWO, which is full of godless babyeaters, both Gentile and Jew and you know it. Go be useful.

Haha! Hail David duke

Maybe blaming the Jews makes you look like a fucking looney and people might not want to listen to your point? Just because you guys have nothing to lose and don't mind being ignored, don't discourage Jared Taylor from spreading the messages.

>Jared Taylor has spent the last 25 years telling us that niggers are dumb. What has that achieved? Great! Niggers are dumb. Now what?

Jared taylors only purpose is to convince white people that they have a valid identity. That mixed societies are bad and that it makes sense from a moral and practical point of view for whites to work against governmentally forced racemixing.

This libertarian concept of freedom of association is something that people already believe in. Taylor doesn't have to convince people to believe it. He just reminds them that they already believe it.... and forces them to think about whether they're on the right side of the issue.

He's actually swaying people to our position. Unlike some coneheaded sperglords.

No

Jared Taylor is retarded if he thinks that is indistinguishable from the Aryan.

Jews are white, everyone thinks so besides stormfags. Most Jews don't even give a shit about their religion either, the Orthodox Jews are losing their shit calling inter-marriage in America 'the second Holocaust', and they blame liberal white America. The irony...

Have you seen his college papers? The dude was already where Trump is now when he was like 19. Give him a fucking chance and stop being autistic. Once he switches sides you can say you told me so, but for now he's helping.

Because most poltards are insecure and need someone to blame for their own shortcomings, or they resort to LARPing and trolling to fill the void in their lives.

>Its not about the Jews, its about the NWO
Being this oblivious.

Nice try Lefty/pol/

God I hate these faggots who are dead asleep on the JQ...Go watch some david duke vids and gtfo u bluepilled nignogz.

how much of a conformist faggot do you have to be to read an unvarnished lie on pol when you where in your mid to late teens and become an anti-semite?

Maybe jews are just jews, and you're afraid of thinking for yourself and losing what little community you have.

Maybe you should try befriending a jew patient enough to explain themselves to you. Call it espionage. Go in undercover and find out what you can. If you're resistant to their jew tricks you have nothing to lose.

And a devout Christian to boot.

www.jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent

Because it doesn't matter. Jews won't exist for much longer.

Sure, then I'll donate some money to him so he can get more plastic surgery.

The one that actually wants to bring back apartheid (ethnostates)

Israel and Jews are perfect for defensive argumentation, because it is an ethnostate

USA will bring back apartheid first, as ironic as that is. Europe can only follow if US allows it, because Europe is and has been under (((American/Anglo))) rule since '45

Now go LARP somewhere else, dumb fuck

I hate every Hebrew from zyklon A to zyklon B. You'll never make a cuckold out of me.