Nethershit the ultimate EU SHITOLE

> be an EU engineer with experience searching for a job in the netherlands from abroad
> noreplies.gif
> after 6 months of ignored applications decide to go there by person and see what's up with the land
> Visit Rotterdam, Amsterdam Den haag and other "meaningful" cities
> Full of FUCKING NIGGERS and SHITALIANS STARING AT YOU
> whatiswhitesociety.jpg
> Discover the government puts 15000 motherfucking euros of benefits and accomodation and PAID DUTCH LESSONS TO MOTHERFUKING REFUGEES
> can't fucking hold it

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?????
EU citizens WITH A FUCKING EDUCATION that WANT TO MOTHERFUCKING WORK HONESTLY ARE BEING FKING IGNORED while MOTHERFUCKING ECONOMIC REFUGEES ARE FUCKING GETTING AWAY WITH ALL THE BENEFITS IN EXCHANGE OF A STUPID A2 LANGUAGE EXAM AFTER 3 MOTHERFUCKING YEARS??????????????????????????????????

WHATTTTHE FFFFFFFUCK????????????????????????????

Explain THAT you motherfucking polders full of guilt. You fucking suck you double faced retardcucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZF4aD9jloM
youtube.com/watch?v=AEikngVR-Y4
web.archive.org/web/20130507101653/http://www.antiantifa.net:80/
rt.com/news/344743-refugees-netherlands-free-money/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck would you desert the country that birthed you? You are a fucking traitor to your own kinsmen and country for deserting it and wanting to go into a Faggot, Nigger, Muzzy and Kike infested shithole.
If you'd be from my lands, I'd tell you to piss the fuck off to Africa or whatever place which tolerates traitors.

we are talking coherency, not fancy betrayal shit.
there is no market for what i do so i thought i would stick where actually there is market, just like many of YOUR country that come to MY country to work because we pay more than in your beloved country. but nevertheless i RESPECT them because they come to motherfucking work, and not for the non existent benefits.

lmao
Good for the dutch imo.

they aren't even replying to this, maybe they are too busy WORKING THEIR SHIT OUT OF TAXES TO THE MOTHERFUCKING REFUGEES

show your flag cancer subhuman

I'm enjoying those goverment benefits

What field of engineering?

Also,
>visiting cities
>expecting native population
Pick one

>WHATTTTHE FFFFFFFUCK????????????????????????????
Most important thing for the state is white genocide.

In my town all the shitskins get priority on social housing so white people have a hard time moving out and can't build up anything.

>implying any of the Dutch people that will read your post disagree with the disgrace you mention
We get it, there's cancer raging through our big cities. You're the actual faggot posting with that traitor flag.

The Netherlands are a country of peace

I may be a faggot but at least i believed in the EU community.
Giving out all those benefits in exchange of a stupid A2 (not even B2 for fuck's sake) after THREE years (in three years a chimp could do better grades in language tests) is just yelling "FUCK MY COUNTRY UP"

Nu eruit. En neem je negers mee.

Just 40 years ago, you would find a nigger or a Muslim exotic when you found one.

Eat a bag of dicks Achmed.

Stoephoer.

.t IQ 9000

You can be a mad cunt towards the Dutch people here, but our country is not one person that you can hold accountable.
The EU was sold to us as merely an economic agreement at first, if you really want to delve into that lie-ridden rabbit hole.
There are naive people voting for these EUcuck parties responsible for those gibs, but the country's sovereignty has simply put, been sold.

Why can't you get a job, are you saying they re employing refugees for engineering jobs? Lel.

Nobody in the west cares about some slave or med nigger with an engineering degree from some third world tier university.

You're just mad no company in the West will hire you. And if Dutch cities are so bad why are you so desperate to start a new life there.

I guess your own country must suck really hard. Kind of like how all these polish fags here can't stop talking about how white and wonderful Poland is, except polish ppl have been spreading all over the west in these last decades because life in Poland is shit.

opflikkeren vies rondheufdig lillek stinkbeezt

It's actually pretty genius.
We allow a bunch of refugees in our country to keep faggots like you out.

And where does that put your king? How is he even relevant anymore?

>those are our scum!

so tired of reading that.

>lillek
XD

In the Netherlands we only accept Dutch people for higher educated job openings. Your education probably isn't up to our standards. That's why you can't even live in a decent neighborhood. It's out of poverty.

We have a saying: Eigen volk eerst.

Well, we have a constitutional monarchy. This means the king holds no direct political power, however there are some grey area's where he has a chair.
Anyway, with the sovereignty being sold, I meant our democratic state her right to decide and rule over her own people, being sold to eurocrats in Brussels, much like other countries in this death-pact.

>only accept dutch people for higher education job openings
kek you know the people there are D66 and GroenLinks cucks right?? They'd wet their pants if abdullah came to work for them.

The king has no power. It's a constitutional monarchy. The king is traditional and nationalistic.

P O S T F L A G
O
S
T
F
L
A
G

>shits on any country
>hides behind meme flag

You had the opportunity to vote those EU lies out, but as I see it the majority still prefers them, so i refer to THAT majority (as all the dutch insulting me for stating your deliberate "giving more importance to gib me dats instead of honest work based people")

Expat here who works with a lot of smart Med and Slav engineers in infosec

You prob just suck

They have Yassar Ferras as prophet. So they can always virtue-signal vote.

allahu akbar

will you gay marry me so i can come live there for 50k euros?

Thank Allah that D66 and Groenlinks bakfietsmoeders don't work at construction companies or in other important businesses.
They only own yoga schools and vegan supermarkets.

he is probably Ukrainian, they think they are Europeans and claim to be EU by spirit.

Marriage is pre 2000. This is a sodomy state. Just give the 50k and come.

We nowadays have a legion of militant rightwing gayservatives. You'd fit right in.

yes, we too hate what our government is doing to us. most of us here on pol voted against that but the majority rules over us. what else do you want from us?

if you're black. I can watch you fuck hot white girls

ek maak my oe toe as kaffer soen op die tv.

His granddad was the first organiser of the Bilderberg conferences.
Wanna dive into the rabbit hole?

Join the club

>apply for all sorts of grad schemes and teaching
>nobody wants me
>stuck in a shop stacking shelves and smiling at retarded customers
>meanwhile Pahjeet and Ahmed get my job to fill the diversity quota.

The sign still applies though.

We did. We, as one of the few countries, voted against a European constitution.
But we just get it stuffed down our throat, our army can never be big enough to oppose the force of southern Europe+France...

Prins Bernhard was his father no? And people say the monarchies of the west are merely symbolic and that they hold no real power. Bollocks as the Brits say.

Netherlands is the place when I have seen a robery for the first time.

And Russia is the place where I've seen a family of 4 do a double sideways flip with a car, Vlad.

Nah, his dad was Prince Claus. Bernhard was his grandfather from his mother's side.

Retards like you always blame other people for their own failings. If you have a degree yet can't get a better job than stacking shelves, the problem is you, not some paki.

And don't call it 'your job'. It was never yours to begin with because you are a total failure. You are bottom tier, face it.

marqt is fucking gay, but damn, do they get a lot of customers.

What's the nigger population of the Netherlands? They seem to have lots of niggers and mulattos. Is it as bad as France?

Agreed, too many idiots on the road.

sauce on pic?

Niggers and shitskins are a European problem, not a Dutch one. Merkel and the jewish elite allowed this to happen.

R A R E F L A G

The 60's, 70's and 80's were much more violent.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZF4aD9jloM

>youtube.com/watch?v=AEikngVR-Y4
The gayservatives are more Chad nationalistic than the regular Dutch guy.

>Anti pink dildo's
>Anti degeneracy.
>Anti lefties.
>Anti kebabs.

>visiting our three largest cities
Congratulations, you survived our no go zones.

>subhuman hides his flag

what's new

Die prullenbak is wel mooi. Klopt precies.

one of the comfiest lands in western europe if not the comfiest one, if it wasnt for milions of niggers and trillions of poolacks who are already there i'd probably consider moving

het houdt niet op niet vanzelf

Cry more faggot
The Dutch clearly don't need you to keep their shit running
Take a hint and stop acting like a cunt, I guarantee your shithole does that same thing for rapeugees

fk

Go away Evapollack
Nederbros, I want to visit your country as there is a decent amount of Dutch in my family.
Where should I go to spend the majority of my time? I've a friend in Holland who always tells me I'm more than welcome to stay with him but we both know Holland has...issues

Hoe kunnen we deze mensen het best aanpakken? Het kan toch niet zo zijn dat we dit soort gespuisch zijn gang laten gaan.

GIBS

Fuck off RIDF

Are you jealous because we're better than you fucking t*rk. The big cities are nigger tier, just like all of Europe and North America.

web.archive.org/web/20130507101653/http://www.antiantifa.net:80/

Niet van zelf, nee.

Our goverment has made market very accesible for skilled foreigners.

Try hoitalent.

As for the refugees, majority of dutch population and certainly the men wants them out asap.

I read the Dutch government sent a delegation to Taiwan a few years ago to apologize to the island's aboriginal population for colonizing the island in the 1600s.

No that's not a joke. This really happened, despite the fact that the Dutch had a very good relationship with the natives back then. After the island was conquered by the Chinese pirate Koxinga there was actually a legend among the aborigines that one day, their old blue eyed, yellow haired ally would come back from over the sea to help them fight to take back their land from the Chinese.

He did come back... but to apologize.

Top fucking cuck.

Ze zullen geen kinderen baren. Word succesvol, maak een familie, bewapent uzelf.

Breed them out

Source on that benefits amount? The most I'm aware of is $1,240 per person per month in Switzerland.

>majority of dutch population and certainly the men wants them out asap
Bls source, I need to smile

Holland is shit. It is only tourists and fortune-hunters there.

Go visit some nice places in Limburg, Twente, Groningen. Beautiful nature, all 3 very different, cute old villages and small cities, and the people are friendly and good drinkers (in contrast to the people of Holland that can barely handle one box of heineken cat piss).

I would be happy to share a box of real Beer like Brand or Grolsch when you are here.

>

Sounds like you got JUSTED, EU friend.

>I would be happy to share a box of real Beer like Brand or Grolsch when you are here
Maintainable toss email i could contact you by? Or should I just make a thread near time when I go?

>boohoohoo I got rejected and now I'm angry.

Netherlands will hire anyone with technical skills.
There is a huge shortage.

The fact you got rejected must mean you're utter shit.

A lot of people are under the impression that Holland is the same as the Netherlands. But it's actually not the same. Twente, Overijssel, Groningen, Brabant, Noord Holland, Zuid Holland, Flevoland etc are all provices.

and yet they all care for for horde of criminals and rapist?

Tech companies and phD research positions in tech universities are full of skilled immigrants. You must have a very poor education/work experience. Literally poo-in-loo's and chinks come here for phD. You must fail especially bad to not even be given replies back.

Asian waifu is mijn weakness.

rt.com/news/344743-refugees-netherlands-free-money/
It's 10k

If you don't have a job you get around 1k a month to live on. But if you rent multiple houses which most niggers do you can get social pay for each house

>Beautiful nature

There is no such thing anywhere in the Netherlands dumbass.
What you call "beautiful nature" gets laughed at by pretty much every other country in the world.

>t. Polack scum
No, they dont

>using RT as a source

>Grolsch is good neer
Fuck off nigger, drink Hertog.

We're trying to fix it asap. But yeah, Randstad is complete cancer. We agree.

Yeah, Dutch are generally lifeless bores, pretty similar to the Swedes and Germans. It sickens me every time I see them in their camper vans here.

you have eu flag, you support the niggers intake, have what you deserve

Make a thread. I'm here every day. You can also go to Sup Forumsnederdraad/ or /carib/.

annefleur is mijn zwakte

It was the first article I could find, who cares