Other urls found in this thread:

bioviva-science.com/
sens.org/
calicolabs.com/
discord.me/transhumanism
youtube.com/watch?v=9pz2oAFVvmc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont think i would like to grow a 3rd penis

Wondering if I should post the transhumanism discord here..

eliminating aging should be scientific priority #1

YES!!

Aging being cured and recognised as a disease is the next step.

97% of medicine treats the symptoms, 3% are actual cures.

Most modern medicine does measures to increase "healthspan" - the amount of years you are healthy, not "lifespan", which remains unchanged and the upper limit is 115 IIRC.

The future is exciting in this field, see;

bioviva-science.com/
sens.org/
calicolabs.com/

Aging will be cured this century, please start talking about it, we could be the last ones to miss out or the first to end biological aging.

See attached the hallmarks of aging, all being worked on.

GOOGLE IS FUNDING THIS SHIT... and others, but it's being picked up, DONATE TO SENS IF YOU CAN!

I read a manga once about how the world became a giant city and the most wealthy became android like transhuman pieces of shit that didn't regard any form of life but their own. It's called Blame! So yea fuck ascending with technology. Go to space live in space for couple tens of thousands of years so we space evolve or colonize on other planets and slowly adapt to that planet. Humans adapt. Adding tech to our bodies I think definitely makes us less human and creepy. Same think like transex. Shit is fucked up and the individual is making them less of a human. Your not male or female at that point your something else. Same thing applies to if you start adding arms and dicks to your body. So no, let's not do that

missing out desu senpai

>I read a manga once [...] So yea fuck ascending
Such a scholar

I'll join.

We need to engineer qts with caucasoid skull shapes and brown skin
Also, try and change interracial from 50%x 50%y to 50% chance for 100%x and 50% chance for 100%y
Seriously though the reason brown anime girls can be qts is because they have the same shapes head as whites

discord.me/transhumanism

i think its great and it's also the religion of techies.

Thanks lad

It's for lazy fucking pussies who can't actually reach peak human performance without tech modifications.

it's the weaklings of human society trying to become the strong

you sound really tough

Never attested to be

I prefer Biomega by the same author even if the ending feels rushed. Also depicts if tech got so far actual enterprises became stronger than any countries and created robots/synths/armies etc. Plus zombie virus from mars.

It's the only true way to bring the Armored Core corporate warfare future.

youtube.com/watch?v=9pz2oAFVvmc

Transgender is shit enough, now you wanna transeverything?

Meme aside, it's fascinating yet harrowing.
Not looking forward to designer babies, but augmentation? Sign here pls, and don't forget to leave your shekels in the prayer wall.

The next step beyond eugenics

This is something entirely different.

TransHUMANISM: Transhumanism (abbreviated as H+ or h+) is an international and intellectual movement that aims to transform the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies to greatly enhance human intellect and physiology.

TransGENDERISM: a state or condition in which a person's identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional ideas of male or female gender.

Has Sup Forums signed up for cryonics yet?

It doesn't matter what we do, China doesn't care and will just go along with it. So we can have all everyone penned off in a zoo after being economically dominated by the Chinese while we go "we had the moral high ground the whole time!" while the visiting Chinese look at us as the previous iteration of humans aka somewhat better than chimps.

Have fun becoming a weakling relatively speaking after the """""weaklings""""" get superhuman-tier peak performance and you age and your body deteriorates.

Kikes don't want goyim to become transhumanists. They want to keep transhumanism to themselves so that they have no competition when transhumanism becomes a reality. Neo-Luddism is controlled opposition designed to make the White Race weak.

Bump

I think it's the obvious next step if we are to survive out in the cold embrace of space. Natural selection was just the first step, and is far to random to effectively evolve a sentient species.

A meme. Moor's law is dead and the technology for "transhumanism" will take million of years to develop.

Aussies can't read

This looks like a logo for some shitty Altcoin.

People with a very limited understanding of where our technologies are currently at and the rate at which they progress fantasizing about long term end goals that are far off while meanwhile, in the present, their house is currently burning down. Imagine if during the cold war as the spacer ace was heating up there was a very vocal group of people focused on teraforming and colonizing Mars rather than simply getting satellites into orbit and men into space who regarded the Russians as a distraction not worth our attention, that's Transhumanists.