BLEACH 679

Who is coming to the rescue?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/2Nz3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My dubs

previous thread here

Aizen along with Shinji and Facebook.

>Juha seeing himself stabbing upside-down Momos in the back which is actually their front who he think is their sister

Also Hitsugaya witnesses it and has an aneurysm.

You mean my dubs

isshin's mugetsu when

Third failure in a matter of seconds...

I'm gonna go lie down.

Urahara knew it

Aizen pls leave

Holy fucking shit, why is this so one dimensional. How often has Ichigo been in this dumb "no hope left" situation before?

Just fucking end it already, Kubo.

What does Engetsu even mean, Circle Moon? Flame Moon?

You know who.

Aizen-sama, no questions asked. He will ultimately win this battle, Chekhov's Gun says they wouldn't have brought him back for no reason

A useless side character that even Kubo forgot about?
Sure
I mean, that must be why Orihime is next to Ichigo, because Rukia is still relevant
Rukiafags need to die out

>he posted it again

>mfw the "he posted it again" user was missing from last thread.
He was probably crying over her useless titcow. I almost feel sorry for all the Orihimefags.

...are you genuinely retarded?

>ruining a thread on release day
You faggots are so insufferable. At least wait one fucking day. Just one.

should I start posting yaoi to shut them up?

you remember that a couple of chapters back she headed towards Ichigo right?
There is really no reason to hate Rukia. She's done nothing wrong, I don't get why you're so mad.

Ishida's please.

No, don't make the thread worse than it already is.
That's not the point you fucking moron. I don't care how much you love Rukia or how good of a character she is, there's no excuse to shit up release day threads with her shit.

I feel sorry for you because i know how devastated you will be when best girl wins

someone who has the power to close of bubbles of space time and transcend the boundary of time
if ywatch can change the future upon a single person or ready himself for a multi man assault then the only counter would be a power that makes time have no meaning
a power where every future possibility exists and happens at the same time or the complete opposite
Ywatch's power either becomes too much for him being unable to shift events to his liking because everything happens at the same time or meaningless because time does not flow and as such nothing will happen that he can see and change

Lol I don't have Rukia, I hate Rukiafags
power wise, she cannot contribute, she's just another generic soldier in this war, while on the other hand Orihime has the power of God
only thing Rukia can do is stand next to Renji and watch the final battle

>This whole post
>muh waifu is better than your waifu
>also talking about the girl who is nothing but a pair of meatbags
I can't stop laughing.

The only reason Bleach is still going is so Kubo can beat Naruto's 700 chapters.

>Lol
>I'm not transparent at all, I'm not mad, here's three whole lines of me trying to save face

This user was missing from last thread. Why user-kun?
>> 143210720

Narutards and onepiss fags need to leave my thread

Has Yhwach himself ever specifically stated what his endgame is?

No Ishida in my folders.

Now that you say it, I have no idea about his motives

Considering that Rukia is best girl I'm pretty sure I'll be happy.

KEK

>Nozarashi looking on hopefully
Goddammit I really don't want to admit that Kubo actually had shit planned in advance.

Oh, I saw the chapter, was disappointed how the Ishida Hasbrown fight went, and tried to get a few hours of sleep. Sorry to let you down.

Praise him

>Orihime has the power of God
Sure, that's why she was shown (hopefully) dead just now.

Why do you fall for his false flag? Why do you faggots have to do this time and time again?

>Is supposed to be fighting an enemy
>Is busy picking up as many plushies as she can carry instead
>Out-right states she's not taking it seriously because she's supposed to protect humans, not fight them
>Meanwhile Kenpachi and Byakuya are brutalizing their opponents

>Rukiafags have been in denial since 2001
This needs to stop

this will not happen again!!

How long do you think himewhales will continue to spam this one irrelevant little nugget that was mentioned exactly once and then completely abandoned as a plot point years ago and remained dead and buried ever since?

I'm sorry you feel this way, user. I really am.

Shouldn't Ywach be able to change the future so that nobody comes to his rescue?

>himewhales
I'm glad you're still living in 2010, user.

It's not that its irrelevant. It's a very important piece of her character.

The fact that she possesses the power of a Universe-defining God, yet lacks the confidence, sense of self and willpower to use it in any meaningful way. When will Himefags wake up and realize just how pathetic their waifu is?

>Orihime has the power of God!!

You realize this was a lie, right? The only reason Aizen kidnapped Orihime was to #trigger Ichigo. Remember, he'd been grooming Ichigo his entire life to be his hougyoku catalyst. That whole crap about "muh power of god" was just some nonsense he told the arrancar to keep them from killing her, cause they wouldn't have bought some nonsense about using her as bait for a vaizard nobody.

Post whatever you like user. I don't mind other people having fun, unlike a few individuals here...

She can give her power to Ichigo like in the beginning, after Yhwach has robbed him. Not that it would amount to anything without a Deus Ex machina, but considering Urahara's shenanigans anything could happen. My bets still ride on a Rukia/Ichigo fusion or something like that.

Ichigo is the Sand, but what does the Rotator mean? Does she rotate where the grain falls? I don't get it.

Right. That's why next chapter has the potential to be so fucking good. Plus, we get a color page.

AYO HOL' UP
If Isshin also has a Final Getsuga Tensho technique, and Ichigo's Final Getsuga Tensho technique was actually just Yhwach, then does that mean Isshin is also a quincy?

I'm not even a rukiafag and I can't help but cringe at them.
Seriously you can't be more pathetic than that.

>be Rukia
>have a generic power that is literally useless against Yhwach
>Rukiafags STILL BELIEVE she will appear in the final fight
Explain

wasn't it kind of obvious? I sure know I heard this theorie a really long time ago already. I found it pretty obvious I dunno, no big deal in my books

>yet lacks the confidence, sense of self and willpower to use it in any meaningful way
That's not true. Try again.
That's also not true. Try again.

This type of cheap bait that completely misses the point and attempts to confuse the issue isn't even worth a proper reply. I'm sorry, try harder. Or stop trying at all.

This. Aizen said it himself lol

Hahahah the typical "Are you kidding me" response
go ahead
Bite my "bait" and let me see your argument against this

no

ichigo's FGT looked like ywach because his manifestation was main part of zangetsu

Maybe it's just that it's so obvious, it's somehow astounding that it's actually the case.

>people can't have differing opinion than me
>i know, they must be baiting
You're right though, he's probably baiting. I still find it funny that in the anime they cut Ichigo out of this scene.

Why do only those two get a super secret special double bankai?

>That's not true.
I'm sorry. You're absolutely right. She has full and complete use of her powers, has the full faculties of a God...and still wound up like so Thank you for correcting me. If she couldn't actually use her powers, she'd have some upward potential, but clearly she's already capped at "Absolutely fucking useless".

nah m8 Ichigo's FGT had black hair because that's the traditional Shiba family hair color. Ichigo's hair was "BLEACHed" by his inner hollow, "White". When he activated FGT he completely externalized his inner hollow into full zanpakuto mode.

we wuz shiba clan n sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

>implying Kubo doesn't have more Deus Ex Machina tier asspulls up his sleeve
Rukia and Ichigo GATTAI when?

>super secret special double bankai
inb4 canon

File type not supported on youtube for some reason, so I uploaded it here
no bully this was hard to make
vid.me/2Nz3

Flash Freeze of Insta-Kill-Everything isn't exactly something that can be defended against, even by someone who fucks around with causality and its effects. The only issue is friendly fire.

Maybe if some useless sack of fat with the ability to segment off reality were to actually do something helpful for once, there'd be some actual resolution.
Yes I'm saying the actual solution is to have Rukia and Orihime work together. Which, surprise surprise, contrary to our bitching, usually winds up working.

You're right about her powers being limited by her emotions / personality. You're wrong, however, about her being useless. Do I need to point out her accomplishments?
>upward potential
We've seen her create new techniques with her powers. We still don't know what her five sided or six sided shield does. There's plenty of room to grow.

>he think Yhwach didn't set some traps for Renji and Rukia on the way to the palace

You guys got cancelled? What gives?

IF it were true that she had the "power of god", and still failed to use it now, at the most critical possible moment, after receiving the best pep talk that she'd been waiting for all her life, to defend the most important person to her, then that just makes her even more pathetic. There's nothing worse than having some "power" gifted to you and then completely squandering it. A character who uses their power to the best of their ability and fails is a tragic hero, a character who fails due to their fragile mental state after repeated opportunities to improve herself and come to terms is just a complete disgrace and a disappointment to everyone.

So, if you really do want to confirm that Orihime is the worst girl possible, please, continue trying to force this "power of god" nonsense.

Pretty good, user. Makes me want the anime to come back.

I'm actually either grimmjow or Ulquiorra

>cancelled
Manga is still going. Anime ran out of source material, will come back in a few months.

meme chapter title "The End", Ichigo and Ishida are both about to receive killing blows. Some deus ex machina will save them next chapter.

Means a lot, thanks
I'll see if I can get it on yt later

If Ulquiorra came to the rescue I would be so fucking hype but also so fucking confused.

>inb4 Orihime grabbed his ashes so that she could later reject the event of his death and rematerialize him when necessary

>a character who fails due to their fragile mental state

How is that different from

> A character who uses their power to the best of their ability and fails

>Ulquiorra
what

Not much she could do, the Quincy God is a lot stronger than whatever forbidden Kido God she got her powers from. That still doesn't change the fact that she does have the powers.

>how is trying your best different from not trying your best

>Do I need to point out her accomplishments?
She has healed people quicker than they might otherwise have been healed.
And she has blocked a couple of attacks for Ichigo, then proceeded to stand on the side-lines.

These are not fantastic achievements.

...not gonna lie, I'd be right there with you on that hype train.
See, that'd be an achievement in using her power.

Wrong.
He can choose what future happens from a nearly infinite number of possible futures. If someone tries to instakill him with superior strength he can just choose a future where he survives their attack.
Power levels mean nothing against him because if there are near infinite possibilities then there have to be a few where he dodges the attack.

I see. Thanks.

>She has healed people quicker than they might otherwise have been healed.
I forgot people could regrow arms and come back from death themselves. Must have missed that one.

they *are* trying their best given their fragile mental state

How is a "fragile mental state" any different from an incapacitating injury?

>inb4 Yhwach absorbing Ichigo's quincy powers, has him also absorbing his hollow powers, weakening him and giving him a better advantage, before isshin, ryuuken, etc. jumps in for support.

>waifuwars

It's not waifuwars. How dense are you?

Nothing she's done has actually outstripped the achievements seen by others, such as Unohana and Mayuri. She's just a bit quicker at it.

The Rukiafagging and Orihimefagging would have been fine as long as it doesn't turn into a who's better war but this orihimefag couldn't let it be.

or
>he absorbs his quincy powers leaving his hollow completely unchecked
>the hollow is so overwhelming in power that there is no future possibility where ywatch wins
>for once he cannot change his fate

It's literally himeshits getting delusional about their waifu being relevant or useful.