I think I am being followed by someone in real life for something I posted on here...

I think I am being followed by someone in real life for something I posted on here, has anyone else ever experienced this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DES9mJe1pM8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/bulgaria_exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=jgIiy0WGb98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just shoot his ass.

Are you on any drugs op?

No you aren't
Stop talking about crazy stuff you psycho, and stop hiding in your house and actually go outside

Unless you posted an explicit threat against a person/group or you said that you were going to do something violent I don't think anyone is following you.

I saw the same thread on pol for the past three mornings. I'm thinking of learning to shoot

I stated following an user after something he posted here.

nah.

what did you post?

OP watch this video...They do this to journalists, bloggers, artists.

Canada is east germany tier

youtube.com/watch?v=DES9mJe1pM8

Rare pepes

>Sup Forums is filled with paranoid "stalking victims"

no surprise desu

Yes. An user here had this following him some years ago, before the drones became a thing.

I pretended that I had a full database of undercover CIA operatives working around the globe, now I am legitimately scared for my life

1. Many of us have because we're /x/ schizos
2. This is a subtle slide thread we have every six hours or so
3. Sage goes in the Options field
4. Pic is related, for it is OP

no but i have experienced reading this post before

My cousin actually thought someone was following and trying to kill him.
He's a meth head sodomite. He lives with an older man so he won't be homeless. Are you a homeless sodomite living with an older man for sexual favors jacked up on meth, user?

damn... now that's larping.

wish you had a link to the thread.

No because I'm not living in a shitty totalitarian country like Canada.
Don't you have some mandatory bull prepping to do, Canadian Citizen?

>that pic.
At least he doesnt feel anything getting buttfucked

You can play low at my place. I actually have a list of undercover AIVD and Interpol agents that I'm selling to the Russians. Or North Korea, depends on the money

We can hide together. No homo

Story?

It's probably Ivan and his band of Gopniks wanting to shake you down for the info
bring semki and he should leave you alone

I posted a photo of my very long, meaty foreskin once and I had a bunch of hot guys follow me into my house then they came in my mouth and anus.

poofter

Whats happened since youve larped that

go to bed daniel.

its my original post and OC pepe.
this leaf has been reposting it recently for some reason.

If someone of any importance was watching you, you wouldn't know about it. You are also not that important.

>wanting credit for faggotry

leaf, this is 37th time youve made this thread, wat's your real query? maybe anonkun can help?

So who did you think was following you and why? Why is this leaf reposting your thread? How deep does this rabbit hole go?

Topkek, you sure are retarded, man. I bet you thought they would just check for breaches and laugh it off once they saw nothing happened. That's not how it works, my man, prepared to get v&.

Yes, im tracking down this Canadian faggot that claims he can doxx CIA agents around the world
got hired by government contrators to do it , because they wanted somone that knew Sup Forums from the inside

>1 post by OP
Guy posted this exact same thread last night, still no mention of why he thinks he's being stalked...stop doing drugs and go outside faggot

reported this shit its not politics

>tfw not interesting enough to play the main character in a psychotic stalker scenario

gangstalking is real, leaf WATCH YO BACK, M8

Don't say anything.
Get in your car.
Hit anything that glows in the dark.

I've been harassed by leafs too
I made just 1 ironic post about my ID and he never left me alone and almost always finds me.
I think he's got my IP or something
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/bulgaria_exposed/

You silly boy, i bet your bootys leaking maple syrup now

Maybe it's a CIA NIGGER, check if your stalker GLOWS IN THE DARK LEAF

>Using Sup Forums
>Being a homeless sodomite living with an older man for sexual favors
What's the difference?

Keep laughing but he's got DIVINE INTELLECT that you nigger monkeys can't even comprehend. Straight from the lord's hand.

>mom I posted it again

Lol alright charlie

i dared to point out some tampered violent crime statistics on a chinese basket weaving forum.

Nah i dont suffer from schitzophrenia.

Apply for a firearms license. If it takes a retarded length of time to be approved, it's safe to say you are on an assortment of dumbgoy lists. Fuck you're an idiot for even larpingw that. And fuck you for making this thread 3 times a day.

He's got more balls than /sci/, Sup Forums, /x/ and Sup Forums combined:
youtube.com/watch?v=jgIiy0WGb98

Enough

wtf

This mentally ill fella, ahahaha.

I would be most afraid if I were you.

Did you get a visit from Heisenberg who told you he would hire people to follow you for the rest of your life? You sound irrationally paranoid

>I would be most afraid if I were you.
That's not a possibility. I'm immune to fear because I'm terrified in my every waking moment.

Holy shit this hilarious

yep it called gang stalking

You sure? you might have our agents and a few MI6 people doing a drive through around your vicinity.

It's over. You'll be v& soon user. Might as well go out guns blazing.

Even if that were then... so what? It's not like it would be illegal to come here or do that.
And to be honest I'm not as much worried about having spooks wonder around where I live with my parents than getting my ass conscripted in the army.

*even if that were true

This happened to me after I posted a rundown of golf rumors.

I ran the CIA nigger over after it became obvious.

OP you said you had database of CSIS operatives yesterday but now you're saying it's CIA.

I would remind you that we are in a cold war and CSIS could well be watching you in order to stop some other country from extracting that info from you by force.

They might even be guarding you from their own guys.

Time will tell

Wait are you saying that both the CIA and CSCSCwhatchamacallit are actively skirmishing Sup Forums for shit like this thinking a few basement dweller virgins might actually turn the world upside down?
This is top tier comedy if true.

the janitors here like to stalk people. They have been doing it for a long time.

I dunno mayne... time can be pretty laggy
>inb4 arrested as 90yo grandpa for shitposting in my youth
Well seeing as how Anonymous5/bodhi mantra is a moderator here It's highly likely.

>This is top tier comedy if true.

I don't find it funny.

Also an FYI: the leaf is using your image names/data to track your posts and stalk you. alternate images and names.

>leaf
>I posted a frog
>CIA is going to kill me
Always

Nice movie plot asshole.

>the leaf is using your image names/data to track your posts and stalk you
I don't care. In fact when I do I'm just wondering why anyone would waste their time with me. If it's really some government instead of an autistic janitor then it would explain how Osama managed to lay low for 10 fucking years.
>t.0friendKHV

>I'm just wondering why anyone would waste their time with me

canadians gets cabin fever and go insane. They are the only posters who stalk people like this. You're not special, he's just nuts.

>You're not special
That's what I said.
>He's just nuts
I heard Canadians like to club seals to death

>I heard Canadians like to club seals to death
baby seals.