So has /pol out grew the the reactionary "sceptic" community

So has /pol out grew the the reactionary "sceptic" community

I don't think we were ever really on their "side" to begin with, nor were we on theirs. That being said I still watch Sargon from time to time and value his input on certain topics even though he tends to be a bit intellectually dishonest.

Kraut and Tea can go fuck himself, though.

*nor were they on ours

Civic nationalists always have, and will always be soyboi fags.

I still find myself watching a lot of his videos.

Sargon just honestly bores the fucking piss out of me. Stopped watching long ago. He's also a generally shitty person and a total fart sniffer. He's very basic bitch too, and although people like to think they're big brained by watching him, his material is actually very shallow and non-beneficial. He's basically a glorified news reader giving snarky middle class twat remarks here and there.

Speaking of skeptics, any news of Kraut and Tea and his alt-right series?

honestly there was a time when i thought sargon was a racist right-winger, but now he's pretty much openly on board with us and our causes.
he outright came out the other day and said that he supports the white genocide so as far as i'm concerned he is cool shit.

Amusingly both the "skeptics" and the alt right are descendants of NRX whether they admit it or not

Really fucking shitty descendants, I should add

>growing out of moldbug
>growing out of Nietzsche
>missing the point entirely of either
Really hmmmmmmmm'd muh hmmmmmers

We never were part of that, I liked some of the videos they made (fine to listen to while farming in mmos). Thats it. Currently they decided to make the same opinions the left has to distance themselves from controversial opinions, so they can keep their jewtube shekels.

Also I fucking hate the new facecam trend.

You mean this one?

Funny. Have a you

No that shit is hilarious. I meant the facecams in the videos, like sargon now has or vee.

>cuckold of akkad

>dehnald glarmpf

Watching Sargons latest interview with Jared Taylor.. Sargon is insufferable. Is "The Thinkery" his channel?

>sceptic
How did they take this name? What were they skeptical of?

I just like to call him reddit/pol/ but sure, cuck of arkad works too.

>So has /pol out grew the the reactionary "sceptic" community

>implying i was ever part of the ""skeptics""" to begin with.

>watching
you mean listening? That faggot doesnt even put a lot of effort in his videos

Who is this Sargon fag? Why do you listen to him? What has he achieved besides a neckbeard?

non-douchery and being un-cringey

>I still watch Sargon
That's sad.