GERMAN WOMEN WHO WENT TO SYRIA TO MARRY ISIS FIGHTERS WANT BACK

GERMAN WOMEN WHO WENT TO SYRIA TO MARRY ISIS FIGHTERS WANT BACK

zeit.de/2017/40/frauen-is-deutschland-rueckkehr

Article is locked behind paywall but the tl;dr
is that many german women joined ISIS with their shitskin husbands and now that things got messy they want back on wellfare in germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/925373/austrian-girl-who-joined-isis-in-syria-was-used-as-a-sexual-present-for-new-fighters-before-being-beaten-to-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLLL

DO NOT ACCEPT THESE ROTTEN HO'S BACK INTO WHITE SOCIETY. MAKE THEM LIVE AMONST THE ANIMALS THEY SOLD US OUT FOR!

How bout no?

The door is one-way.

Stoneing incoming

I'm gonna get stoned just to honor the stonings that are about to happen

Most of them are bosnian or t*rkish "germans" tbqh.
Couldn't care less.

last time this happened the girls both died after they wanted to come back. one of them was running away and the sandniggeres caught her as she was running and beat her to fucking death with a hammer after she was used as a "sexual present".
>thesun.co.uk/archives/news/925373/austrian-girl-who-joined-isis-in-syria-was-used-as-a-sexual-present-for-new-fighters-before-being-beaten-to-death/
if you're a roastie and you want to go down that road, i'm sorry, but i don't want you back. white society should not want you back. you've made an awful bed for yourself to sleep in and as far as i'm concerned that's where you're going to have to stay.

Fuck off, you don`t rule Europe, go hang yourself americunt.

I'm sure Germany will do the progressive thing and pay to provide for these wholesome families once they decide to move to Germany. It is only right.

Theyre already drumming up sympathy for them in germany

Hummm... so they joined ISIS together with their husbands, in order to "slay infidels" and committ other atrocities... and now they want to come back for free gibs?
How about no?

>bosnian
Like I said.

These aren't white german woman. Anyone pushing that angle is pushing the anti-white women shill meme.

lol this white knight cuck wants to take roasties back after they ran off to muhammed, sucked him off, and did all sorts of shit with him just to piss off their white fathers and peers because they have no respect for white men.

aaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahaahahahah god damn cucked white knight. and you wonder why women likely won't have anything to do with you. and when they do you wonder why they treat you like garbage lmfao

and germany will allow them to return and give them very generous welfare, maybe even give them a free house... for rehabilitation and integration

screencap this

she was austrian not bosian. wtf where did you even get that from??

German government will gladly take them back and treat them better than true and honest German citizens.

They better not fucking do it.

>american education
Give it another read.

Like I predicted, you're pushing the anti-white women shill tactic: Kill yourself.

>muh proud german girls
The one in the article is german and her name is nadja.
You seriously overestimate german girls and their integrity

bosnians are like white as fuck anyway, wtf are you talking about? they are blonde haired and blue eyed, they are white even if you don't like them sorry.

Bosnians are muslim rape babies.

>american education hits again

oh please because they have bosnian ancestry, they grew up in fucking austria lmfao.
you really think fucking germans are somehow less given to racial cuckoldry? because i'm pretty sure germany is the most famously racially cuckolded country in the EU right now.

Relative of yours?

Bosnian ancestry = muslim ancestry.
Your stupid shill meme isn't working.

Actions have consequences, they should finally learn that already. Leave them to rot.

not quite white as fuck, whitish somewhat

Is John Wick 2 any good? I don't want to ruin the whole feel the first one left.

whatever, you're all correct. my mistake for mistakenly thinking that bosnians were white.
american's aren't "uneducated" and don't have a "poor education system". we simply live a fucking ocean away from europe and don't necessarily concern ourselves with the history and demographics of every poor, backwater nation over there, just as i'm sure you don't concern yourself with the civic details of every one of our 50 states.

Ahahahahaaaaah!
I hope they die slowly, but not until after seeing their mudshit progeny expire violently. I want to see them dragged by their entrails across the desert, their heads put on stakes and their rotten carcasses fed to the fucking pigs.

Haven't seen it yet.

>whitish somewhat
what makes those guys not white