Are you spider enough to eat your own sister and brothers?

Are you spider enough to eat your own sister and brothers?

new chapter got translated

>a newborn having ethical problems with eating their siblings
I hate this kind of PC writing.

Non-mammals are born ready to do whatever they need, usually.

Mammals are only half-born, it takes years before they are able to walk, talk, think, eat by themselves.

how long are we going to have to wait to get to the kumokami portion?

Then why do certain mammels learn to walk and such shit within an hour after birth... Certain other animals take much longer to do that.

not sure how different the vn from the wn is but it's about 1 manga chapter - 6 wn chapters, so about 30 chapters

Possibly smaller brain to body mass ratio.

Usually the case is, the more simpler the brain, the faster the development. If the baby is birthed with simpler brain, they will mature faster.

>If the baby is birthed with simpler brain, they will mature faster.
Then my brain must be enormous.

Yes, thats the case with humans are the smartest with the highest ratio of brain to body mass ratio.

small ants 1:7
tree shrew 1:10
small birds 1:14
mouse 1:40
human 1:50

Thats why I said possibly.

Ants like most insects do not even have what qualifies as a brain.
They have something like a nerve string.

Humans aren't smart because of the size of the brain or whales would be the smartest fucker on the planet. It's the folds that give humans higher performance.

>the Japanese invented human intelligence

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Spider enough? You think there are spiders browsing Sup Forums? That's preposterous. You humans come up with the silliest things.

HUMAN CEREBRUM FOLDED ONE THOUSAND TIMES
CAN THINK THROUGH ANYTHING

The reason humans take so long to mature after birth, and horses can run who rely after birth, it's the size of the cranium. Because our heads are so big, we need to exit the womb early in our development, else our mothers wouldn’t be able to walk because of the size and shape of their pelvis. Other mammals don't have that problem.

you do not qualify as a brain

You aren't fooling me, spider

Fuck why is the conference so slow? I thought the Pope was going to be the most slow and irrelevant but is the one that is has given the most information, fuck and fuck Oni-kun

She's only a physical newborn, user. She's the reincarnation of another intelligent being.

Except she's not.

I wouldn't do it please. Power is useless if you're going to be a bad guy about it.

But she has a fragment of an intelligent being. And some of her memories too.

Im am sorry I do not know the right word in english, that is basically just a one to one translation.
Maybe in eglish it is different but from what I know that what you call a brain is composed of nerve cells but is too rudimentary to be called a brain even if it is the largest among insects.