Redpill me on weed. Ever since l was in elementary school...

Redpill me on weed. Ever since l was in elementary school, the teacher and parents always told me that weed turns you into a fucking idiot nignog thug. I always thought that only people like that smoke. And l grew up thinking that way. So l have never done it in my entire life.
So what exactly is weed and why did God decide to put it in this planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9608635
cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/tobacco_related_mortality/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bonobo cabbage

>So what exactly is weed
Soft psychedelic.

It is what you make it. I did not turn out that way. But then again I waited until my brain was developed to start it.

/thread

pot is covefe

comfy soft drug if you have it few times a year and if you start smoking when 21+, nigger tier when used more often

When you have adopted such a sedentary lifestyle, when you do nothing but shut your blinds and turn off the lights, when you haven't talked to a person for days outside of gaming channels, when you are more concerned with your gaming character than eating. When you realise how far you have fallen, when you realise what a pathetic weak socially inept parasite you have become. This is when you smoke weed and everything suddenly becomes cool and neet. You're comfy and all that matters is those pop tarts and your gaming character.

It's poison in the right context.

DUDE WEED LMAO

God put a lot of things on this planet, does this mean that you should either smoke suck or put them in your ass?
If you are a problematic degenerate, weed is your only way to make your life less pathetic so as to make the waiting of death less pathetic.
If you are not in the degenerate league, you don't need drugs/narcotics.
Yes, a chronic user gets various problems by smoking.

Old fag here, wife, 2 kids. I like that my kids will be competing with potheads. Please smoke more weed.

Weed is ok when you use it only 1 time every couple weeks. If you do it more then that and make a habit of it, then you risk becoming a blue-pilled faggot.

Also, it should only be smoked in adults who are 21+, to insure brain development is fully finished. Any younger and you risk fucking your brain.

it's okay but it makes you dim witted and lazy if you smoke it daily.

weed culture is degenerate, though

It's a tool for perspective, in my opinion.

The difference between medicine and poison is the dose. As long as it isn't a crutch, I see no problem with it.

weed is for wussies. huff jenkem.

This is the most accurate post

weed helps you open your mind and realize you're not a special snowflake.
Smoke weed every day.

Marijuana is a tool of degeneracy. It's escapism for people to hide from their problems rather than dealing with them in a productive manner. Time spent "getting high" could be spent developing a new skill, learning a new language, creating something, or reading a new book. The same applies to the internet, and to technology in general.

>So what exactly is weed?
It's a drug that degenerates and other shiftless beings smoke for the "high." Heavy users are braindead retards and usually amount to nothing in life. Recreational drug users should be gassed, in general.

>why did God decide to put it in this planet?
There's a lot of God's creation that we don't understand, and weed is just another plant whose chemicals have an effect on the human body. One thing's for sure, he certainly didn't create it for us to rot our brains out. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Water is a tool of degeneracy if you drink enough of it.
Moderate yourself you retard.

business owner pot head here. .will not hire faggot born alcoholics. or pussies who can't handle the occasional doober.

>but that shouldn't impact you pimping your children out for blacking money

It's a good mild muscle and brain relaxant without any serious side effects.

Its effects depend on the person under its influence.
Some people will do LSD or shrooms and have a profound experience that alters their worldview and gives them food for thought to last the rest of their lives. Others will treat the experience no different from a roller coaster ride and will take away nothing of lasting value.

Most complaints here about weed have to do with associated lifestyle of the people who consume it and their obnoxiousness. Hardly a good reason to ban it.

here's a redpill..
lsd,psilocybin,peyote and some other entheogens.

you want to start with redpills?
learn the truth about yourself.
eat a psychedelic, pussy.

I have a degree in applied physics, a good job and a qt fiancee and I smoke weed almost every day, IMO it's less degenerate than drinking alcohol

I would also like to add. I suggest buying a 510 thread vape battery and using it with "The Clear" brand cannabis extract. This is by far the healthiest way of smoking weed. It also only takes 1-5 hits to get you nice and buzzed quickly.

Eating isn't bad either, but it can take hours for it to hit you and it can last a long time too. So make sure to do it in a day when you have absolutely nothing going on.

>There's a lot of God's creation that we don't understand, and weed is just another plant whose chemicals have an effect on the human body. One thing's for sure, he certainly didn't create it for us to rot our brains out.

Genesis 1:29
Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it

Cannabis is a seed bearing plant, therefore consumption is not forbidden

>God put it here meme
Go smoke some deadly nightshade then, must be healthy for you too just like all the other poisonous plants out there because God put them here. Weed makes you stupid, short and simple; Being able to work a shit tier job while stoned doesn't mean you're not lazy, it just means you can work your low-expectation shitty job while stoned. You'll spend more on pot a week then a cigarette smoker on fags trying to maintain your high because of tolerances building quickly. It retards your critical thinking skills, wasting an hour pondering how shoe-laces are tied the way they are isn't critical thinking, it's just fucking dumb, and hinders motivation. You're as useless as a nigger if you're a chronic smoker because you're hardly able to do anything adequately productive in the time that you're stoned and shortly after since you'll be either asleep or ready to sleep. Weed, just like alcohol, is fine on a occasional (I mean like one or 2 nights a week when all other aspects are taken care of) period; Smoking every day makes you no different than an alcoholic in your capacity to get anything done. I've done both alcohol and weed in excess a few years ago, I'm 24 now, my life is much happier and productive without it than it ever was with it, career in accounting instead of burger/warehousing, etc.

It makes you lazy. Its like fapping, you do it, you feel fine for awhile, then you want more and the cycle continues

You COULD be responsible with it. But, most arent

>Genesis 1:29
>Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it
>Cannabis is a seed bearing plant, therefore consumption is not forbidden
You could interpret that way, but I think its a stretch because throughout scripture there's an emphasis on being sober-minded. I would also argue that while God's creation is good, that doesn't mean the use of his creation is always good. He also gave us animals, which are good as well, but us sodomizing them would not be good.

My FIL owns his own business and smokes everyday around lunch time. Yep, high IQ people with reasonably good self discipline and self control can function just fine on all sorts of drugs. However, most folks are, at best, only slightly above average. Meaning, that your average pothead who might have been average+ is now a chemically lobotomized moron with little drive or motivation to compete. Lefties hate the idea of competition, winners and loosers. That is why they love weed and the "hey man, chill out" low T culture.

You can verse to every pastor in the world and I doubt you'll get a matching interpretation. The Bible is incredibly open to personal bias and subjectivity in its interpretation

This 1000 times, I know from experience

Cause it's more make believe than Mr. Roger's Neighborhood

Weed is a drug. Drugs are degenerate.

This is very anecdotal but I didn't start drifting right until I started smoking weed; it's what you make of it, but I've quit smoking since.

>even his lines are little

:3

Best tool to fight stress IMO. Excessive use (as with any other substance) can lead to some unwanted consequences. Moderate use and proper supplements are must if you mess around with weed.

True alternative to cigs that's about it

>gives you schizophrenia

It's redpilled as fuck as long as you can be responsible and go to work/finish important things you need to do before smoking it. I like it more than alcohol, no hang-overs, no damage to my liver, doesn't make me fat... way better.

>god

Wow, another Christfaggot

I smoke weed.

>homeowner
>married to a qt
>older kids moved out
>pretty good job 64K

I use it online, don't smoke it excessively. Maybe 60 bucks a week for a nice eighth of Primo. Maybe a little more on Long weekends and holidays.

>So what exactly is weed and why did God decide to put it in this planet?

Why did god put cancer and numerous other diseases on earth that kill tons of innocent people a year? Weed is such big deal isn't it christcuck?

Weed makes you lazy. It robs incentive or the will to do almost anything.

The substance itself is not addictive, but what is addictive is the lifestyle attached to it. The constant doing nothing, being stoned, and it makes you antisocial.

You have much room in your life to progress and succeed. Weed will limit that.

Also, your short term memory will be shit. You won't be able to retain things you learn.

>banning it for health reasons
lolno
>legalizing it
even worse
>banning it because stoners are the most fucking annoying "people" on the Earth
Perfect

It's smoke, it has most of the same shit in it. Smoking pot will cause lung cancer. Nicotine isn't the cause by itself.

Eating it in brownies can cause oral cancer but at a significantly lower rate than chewing tobacco.

Last, THC causes sperm immobility for the duration that it is in your system, fading as THC fades.

We do not yet know THC's long term effect on eggs but they have receptor sites.

It's quite possible that the rise in autism rates everyone is so concerned about is actually linked to THC.

Women should never use it, men should wait 30 days before trying to have a kid. Other than that, it's like some light version of tobacco for risk factors but the effects it has on people while using it are much more severe. You shouldn't drive or operate machinery while high.

ignorance at its finest

Pot is better for you than booze. But booze makes slores get nekked.

In U S of A, primo is a reefer blunt sprinkled with cocaina

Weed will make you more likely to go gay if you smoke it at an early age. I have seen it happen to a few friends of mine growing up who have now all at 28 yrs old sucked dick for weed. They all say they are bi and just have pot smoking loser girlfriends.

I can't smoke it. It gives me bad panic attacks.
It feels like I'm sober on the inside, watching myself be drunk on the outside. It scares the shit out of me. That's why I can only smoke dope if I'm drinking. What's the point of smoking it if I don't feel anything from it?
I'd rather just drink.

Moderation is key. If you can't moderate you shouldn't do any drug, including alcohol.

t. recovering alcoholic that also smoked 4-6 ounces of weed a month

Will they put on a wig, shave, and come over? Asking for a friend.

All of this is published in pubmed. Not some faggot that just tried it in college and decided it was ok.

You guys don't care about the truth though. You just want to justify your behavior.

It's not as bad as old conservatives said, but it's not as good as hippies say. I support legalizing it, but I also support sharing about the lack of sperm mobility. That to me is it's biggest downside that people seem to ignore.

You guys pay $60 an eighth? What a rip. When I smoked the most I ever paid for weed was $10 a gram for a quarter and that was White Widow.

its only harmful if you dont do shit with yourself in the first placei used to smoke before jogging but haven't touched it in 5 years. been hittin the booze though and would rather smoke than be an alcoholic

I just graduated but smoked so much in college and still do after work. It does hinder you as it makes you tired and shit but I've just stopped smoking in the day and all day and now I'm a regular person. Weed isn't that bad, I also don't drink alcohol unless I'm at an event or I'm celebrating something with friends

Also I got a female seed from that bagseed, grew a little plant using some CFLs and got some crazy psychedelic space weed. When you smoked it, it felt like you were flying. It was by far the best weed I ever smoked.

I smoke erry day. Getting degree in computer engineering in 2 months.

Sperm mobility is an issue for the western world, but its not like as if weed is the sole/main cause of the problem. Also you should take studies with a big grain of salt as most of the researches are supported by the big pharma, which has a very strong interest in tarnishing the reputation of weed.

Pot has higher tar content, if smoking flower, especially in joint, blunt or pipe. Water pipes may reduce tar, I believe vaping concentrate has even lower tar and less long complications. Body, however can remove Mj tar/resin. Cigarettes have a shit ton of added chemicals and poisons, it's not just tobacco and nicotine.

Pot also increases cholesterol levels, and can be a factor in higher blood pressure.

Alcohol causes ugly unions, diabetes, liver damage, pancreatitis , hubris, single mothers, and bad ass parties.

bonobos are based though

The Devils Lettuce kid, I am 45 smoke a gram a day. Have for years, am I a moron, or idiot. Probably so, but I make 32 bucks an hour. So as long as as have those suckers fooled, I'm Golden. Drugs are drugs, better smoking a a bit of Ganja than being drunk all the time. Gurgle Gurgle. Biggest dope dealers are Dr.'s, and they kill more people than overdoses. So just remember Cannabis has THC, that is a drug, it does impair you. So no operating the road grader while taking bong hits, or a 500mg edibles before the concert. Nothing is worse than over doing it with a psychoactive drug.

Yeah if you are cool with hanging out with cock suckers. I'm done with that crowd, I get high alone like cool people do.

This poster is a fucking idiot. Do not listen to him

Similarly to drinking, I feel like a degenerate faggot if I smoke alone at night in the confines of my house. But smoking a bowl around a campfire with the boys is god-tier. Lots of laughs and fun discussion.

Good posts

>INTERESTING

IF TRUE

Do these tobacco redpills apply to pipe smoking as well? I don't smoke cigarettes but I enjoy a pipe every once and a while.

>>So what exactly is weed
>Soft psychedelic.
bingo

Your parents and teachers were right.
Weed makes you indolent and ruins your memory.

If you want to smoke anything, smoke tobacco.
Tobacco.
Tobacco is the white man's drug.

Tobacco does not cause cancer and all claims that it does are based on faulty non-randomized
epidemiological studies that try to prove causation from correlation.

To this very day, scientists are unable to induce cancer in animals using tobacco smoke. If it caused cancer, surely experimental studies (hard science) would show the same results as the human epidemiological ones.
See for yourself.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9608635

Not only is it harmless, it confers a number of health benefits. It has nootropic, life-extending, anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic effects. The overwhelming majority of supercentarians (ie, those living in excess of 100 years) were smokers.
Smokers have longer telemers and smoking itself is known to upregulate KLOTHO expression which is associated with longevity

Woah, those posts were deleted at light speed. What were they about?

Only beta cuck pussies are against weed. I hold down a job and take care of responsibilities meanwhile I smoke weed everyday and occasionally I'll do some coke maybe like once a month. You all sound like SJW faggots

Yes, pipe is better than manufactured cigarettes which contain known DEFECTIVE filters and Fire-Safe chemicals in the cigarette paper.
However, I prefer unfiltered cigarettes (RYO/Tubed), they burn cooler and deliver the perfect amount.

By the way I deleted the initial post as the link was not working for me and the image was botched, so I just deleted it and reposted it all in one place so people wouldn't think the URL was fake.

if its harmless, why do smoker die 10 years earlier than non smokers?

cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/tobacco_related_mortality/index.htm

it's literally harmless if you''re active and have some willpower

Burning the logs.

>why did God decide to put it in this planet?

same reason as why He put salad, poison ivy and hemlock on this planet.

With analgesic properties, and different cannabanoid profiles between strains, effects can vary with dosage and frequency of use (I.E tolerance).

They were my tobacco posts, there were formatting errors (at least the URL didn't work whenever I selected and hit go to site) and the image didn't upload the first time and it messed it up.

Here is the two posts corrected and fused into one:

$100 for an oz out here too, plebs

This may have been posted already but sees my experience.

Growing up people said it'll make you a deadbeat.
In high school, people told me it's harmless and the media told me that smart liberals all smoke weed.
In college I hung out with people who seemed to have it all together (stem, good grades, all that) who smoked weed every day before class, studying, or going to sleep.

I also partook. I figured I was like them, that I had my life together. Really I flunked so many classes I switched from Bio to general business, and then took a semester off. After not smoking for 2 years I know I became an absolute deadbeat. getting high made me a complacent, antisocial retard. I also realized the people I smoked with also didn't have any of their shit together. Now I'm about to graduate and go into chemical research.

Moral of the story is that some people can probably handle it, I couldn't, and you probably can't either.

you make it sound like heroin dumbass

>I couldn't, and you probably can't either

don't project your laziness onto me

I agree with you, I would binge smoke all day and get nothing accomplished but now I have a degree and a job because I stopped being a pot head. Now I smoke at night and even that's naturally stopping. As I have more stuff to do I find less time to be able to get hogh without either being paranoid that I'm too high to do normal people stuff or that I'll just be lazy and do nothing. Context is key

My friend said it was not gay if they had a wig on, and those cocksuckers have gf's, so my friend shouldn't have to register as a gayfag.

But getting high by yourself is the coolest.

NOBODY can "redpill" you on Cannabis because NOBODY know enough about Cannabis. It's one of the most complex plants in nature and the real cannabis science is in it's infancy (endocannabinoid system). You have to put in hundreds or thousands hours of research to get a basic understanding about Cannabis. It is a very interesting journey and you will learn a lot about different subjects.

- Endocannabinoid system and human physiology
- Plants and humans relation to nature
- History of Cannabis: from ancient history to today
- Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) and it's amazing potentials as a natural resource
- Cannabinoids (THC/CBD/CBN and many many more)
- Politics and laws
- Addiction and treatments
- Propaganda and corruption (see politics and laws)

I would suggest that you start with what YOU wan't to learn about - then try to find different sources and then form your own original thoughts and ideas.

Good weed-speed ;)

Did you even bother reading the post let alone the screencap?

>all claims that it does are based on faulty non-randomized epidemiological studies that try to prove causation from correlation.

There are major problems with this.
Firstly, it was a non-randomized study wherein smokers/their families reported the deaths themselves as being "smoker or non-smoker", this leads to sampling bias.
Secondly, the stock of smokers has declined over the years, you do not see well to do upper class smokers but low class fat Americans who do not give a shit about their health. They are bound to die 10 years earlier on average anyways. Smoking studies rarely correct for
Thirdly, and most obviously, this is implying causation from a simple correlation. Without the hard evidence to support this casual hypothesis, it is seriously flawed.

maybe we are allowed to use His creation but not to abuse it?

similar to like how morphine from poppy is very valuable medically, or how some deadly plant poisons refined and properly dosed have become of medicinal value.

How does one develop tolerance with weed?

I smoke it and I'm probably gonna own your ass when shtf.

Funny thing. I've smoked pot real casually for the last 6 or so years.

Went from smoking once a month, to twice a month, to only on weekends, to 1-2 times a week.

I haven't noticed a decrease in drive or motivation. I only do it after my "chores" are done. Chores are any task on my to do list. Chopping holes in my attic, paying bills, prepping meals, going to the super market.

I live in a legal state and decided to do my first grow.

I'm about to harvest about 1lb in pot, and I'm starting to lose interest in it.

feels bad man

/k/ommando spotted

It's a more or less harmless drug that you can do if you want in moderation...or not. Who cares?

Do you want people to "redpill" you on tylenol, coffee and alcohol too? Fucking underage trumpcucks

Daily use. Or a regularity in use.
A problem in medical states in america where people with chronic pain need a high dosage daily build a tolerance and need more for similar effects over time.

Only use weed when you'd normally be doing nothing anyway, such as at 9pm when one is about to play video games or read a book before bed. It can improve the enjoyment of these two activities.
A tolerance develops quickly if one is carefree with the amounts used, but if a small amount - the minimum to make a ONE skin spliff is used daily then tolerance can be avoided almost altogether and the hobby ends up costing hardly anything.

Fine man, do what you want, it's not like you're gonna get jailed for it.

I'm just sharing my experience. It won't feel like a problem even if it is one is all I'm saying

Weed is fun but in moderation.

i like to fart