If there are twelve tribes of Israel, where are the other 11?

If there are twelve tribes of Israel, where are the other 11?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Lunas_Decalogue_Stone
biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/3.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/4.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In USA

they got blacked

in palestine

German,Swedish,English,Irish,Italian,Russian,
Canadian,Australian,French, Egyptian & American.

The Jews jew even themselves

i stuffed them in my ass, right next to the gerbil

Slaughtered by Titus, except for the one who mixed with Eastern Europeans and then Latin Europe, Asia Minor and Northern Africa.

They're yet to be conquered in the name of Greater Israel.

The tribes of the Israelites are the white nations of the world. The Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, are in fact a collection of writings designed to guide the white race, and to enable us to successfully fight the Jews. Adam was not the first "human" -- A careful reading of Genesis makes it clear that there were other people in the world at the time of his creation -- Adam was the first white man. Created in Yahweh's image.

haven't you seen Battlestar Galactica?

you are truly an ambassador of the White people
blessings upon your head

WE?

Meh. If the WUZ fits, ...

Jews are actually three tribes, Judah, Benjamin and Levi. The other tribes were deported after the destruction of the kings of Israel.
Where are they? They probably mixed with other goyim.

They got deported east.

got Shoah'd

>kings of Israel
Meant to write kingdom of Israel

You should be more worried about the lost tribe

This is some WE WUZ shit, but I believe it.

There's one in america.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Lunas_Decalogue_Stone

Allegedly there was one here in the south cone, but I suspect that's just the way the elders of Zion justify the places they want to invade.

lmao you burgers are at a whole different level of retardation

Syrians carried off 10 tribes of the northern state of Israel. The first time the Jews are mentioned in the Bible, the Syrians and Israel are allies in a war against Judah. The state of Judah was made up of the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi... with a few other lost tribe members from the north who fled when Israel started worshiping the devil represented by the star of their current flag.

They arent real Jews, they are what God calls the Synagogue of Satan. Read Galatians 3 and 4.
biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/3.htm

biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/4.htm

Israel is the church, modern Christians are Israel. Kikes worship Baalzebub.

>Slaughtered by Titus
The 10 tribes were scattered by the Asyrians 1000 years prior, illiterate dipshit.

This kike knows.

Yeah, but we know how to have a good fucking time.