Asia is overrated, Buddhism is shit, Asians are some of the worst SJW, white people converting to Buddhism are pathetic

Asia is overrated, Buddhism is shit, Asians are some of the worst SJW, white people converting to Buddhism are pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INAsJvu6a7M
youtube.com/watch?v=d4yjrDSvze0
youtube.com/watch?v=u7HKmu3eMEk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg9Lv224580
tibettravel.org/tibetan-food/tibetan-monks-diet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3dpNS2l7jNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

free your mind from labels

Burma

Buddhism isn't that bad.
Honestly I worry more about white people converting to Islam than Buddhism.
Buddhists are cool, they get along well with everybody... except maybe muslims, but muslims never get along with anyone.

Buddhism the final red pill, of course brainlets will never understand this. The ignorant mock what they don't understand that is why they are ignorant. This is why the wise don't even attempt to teach you, we simply herd you in the direction needed in other motivational ways. This is what Marx referred to as useful idiots, a proper label

Buddhism is inherently redpilled but can get blue when broken down into the nitty-gritty.

Buddhism invented the red pill

Buddhists can never be infiltrated or subverted by Jews or anyone else, they would be exposed instantly unlike everyone else on this planet

And they will never bend the knee to tyranny or degeneracy you filthy kike

Come for us and it will be the least thing you ever do

Noodle niggers are one step above the regular variety. The only other group of people I respect are Japs but they need to stay where they belong.

Monks are based m8

Buddhism is cucked beyond belief, weed and feminism is literally Buddhism. Americans gone in 60ies to Himalaya because weed grows there on open and also to India where they use it daily. Early Buddhism was purely matriarchy, even some today is. Buddhism is only good because they are forced to live in Communist countries where their bullshit is limited. Myanmar, Vietnam, China where Buddhism are all Communistic, unlike in Thailand where Buddhism was allowed to dominate country and created gay destination of the world. where men want to be women.

It is a filthy kike try to spread division

In America white buddhists are even more liberal than Jews.

wat? yep. no. yes!

remind me again, wtf do you know about Asia? Do you know that you are a faggot?

>Buddhism is cucked beyond belief, weed and feminism is literally Buddhism.

Sure it is kike

Become a rock.

When the Dalai Lama cares more about Europe and the European peoples than the Pope, you know we have hit rock bottom.

Many white western Buddhist get initiated in Buddhism through new age bullshit and gym yoga classes, most of those composed by hysterical women going through a menopause crisis who seek some kind of spiritual relief from their misery. It's an adultered and washed down version of Buddhism.

>Asians are some of the worst SJW

Delusional Christcuck detected.

Go back to jacking off to your pope kissing black mens feet.

Fuck this heretic.
Anyone wants to depose this filthy snake? Cause I'd be willing to do it.

Ajahn Brahm is definitely a Buddhist cuck if there ever was one.

To specify, I was talking about Asians in the West, they are some of the worst SJW.

Asia, except for Japan who caught up by copying everything in the 19th century, is, all things considered, a backward shithole.

It's also pathetic that Sup Forums has now become Buddhist; just like their Yoga pants sister they seek "the wisdom of the East" and shit like that. It's the 60s all over again...

youtube.com/watch?v=INAsJvu6a7M
youtube.com/watch?v=d4yjrDSvze0
youtube.com/watch?v=u7HKmu3eMEk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg9Lv224580

Buddhism isn't anything hardcore you pleb, meditation is staring at wall for hours, getting fed by donors of food every morning. Most holy of Buddhists in Himalaya drink only butter tea. I doubt American could survive meditation, butter tea, yoga and diet.

tibettravel.org/tibetan-food/tibetan-monks-diet.html
>Tibetan monks are known to eat a diet high in vegetables and fruits, limiting their intake of proteins, fats and starches. Their approach to the consumption of foods such as eggs, butter and cheese? Eat the bare minimum, only enough to meet the body’s needs.
>Mountain climbers have come to rely on yak butter tea—made traditionally with black Pemagul tea

>Buddhism isn't anything hardcore you pleb
I have been a Buddhist for 20 years, no question you have never read the dhammapada, or any other Buddhists texts, stfu and stop trying to portray like you know what you are talking about

This is how you look like

>Buddhism isn't anything hardcore

>I have been a Buddhist for 20 years

Go away, old man! We don't want your old hippie shit from the Beatles here. >The self is an illusion we are all one like the ocean!

>This is how you look like

sounds like your upset

>Asians are some of the worst SJW

Here I am living safely in an ethno-state while you are trying to adopt everyone brown. Hopefully, the Stasi pay you a visit and take your computer away.

>The self is an illusion we are all one like the ocean!
finally you said something intelligent, though you say it in mockery because you will never have the intelligence to understand it's meaning

American(western) yoga/meditation:
youtube.com/watch?v=3dpNS2l7jNs

You have to be bear genius level to understand the dhammpada which there is no surprise why you haven't read it and you wouldn't understand it

Buddhism exists beyond the Tibet, my dude.

>pacifism
dropped

Approved

>Here I am living safely in an ethno-state
As an english teacher who's not actually a jap
Noice

>others just provide excuse
no, fuck you.

Buddhism isn't that bad.

The eightfold path is one of the only truths left in the world.

it is not the me you want to give the fucks, it is the fucks in you that drive you desire to give your fucks to other men, homosan desu

itt: idiots trying to pretend tibetan buddhism is somehow representative of buddhism in general. there are 560 million buddhists in the world, of which at most 15 million are tibetan buddhists (I include all, not just ethnic tibetans, but mongols, a few chinese and westerners etc.). plus, their sect is one of the most devolved from the original teaching, with hindu influences and fanfiction greatly outweighing the original material. referencing the dalai lama in such matters is as if people considered the current head of some rogue mormon sect to speak for the entire christianity.

If you want original Buddhism, look to Buddhists from Sri Lanka, Thailand, Burma, Cambodia and Laos. Everyone else are heretics, but still our brethren.

how can we free ourselves if we can't call each other "cunts and fags"? how can you resist evil if you free your mind of evil? you won't know what is evil.

man has a problem with attachment towards the material
so instead of working on that we'll just try not to be attached at all to anything material
and people think this is brilliant how?
and meditation is nothing more than stimulating the vagus nerves

>how can we free ourselves if we can't call each other "cunts and fags"? how can you resist evil if you free your mind of evil? you won't know what is evil.

It's all about intention. The words themselves are irrelevant, as each has their own emotional attachments to the same word.

Walking the middle road is not easy, it is the hardest path in life.

Can't argue with that, OP.

It needs to be stated more often.

no true buddhist would call others names. They'd genocide them instead. Proofs inside

buddhist kill muslims they are /our/ guy OP