Swedish Charlottesville II

Original thread:

Are you niggers ready for the shitshow of the year?
This saturday the Nordic Resistance Movement is staging a major demo in Gothenburg.
This has caused a lot of kvetching in our media and the reds are coming out in force.
The Antifa event on facebook has 10k attending and 15k interested. They are bussing people in from all over nothern Europe and these are not american soyboy antifas but the mean european variety.
Expect stonethrowing, window smashing and lefties getting run down by police cavalry.

Since this has gotten this much attention in Swedish media we could probably do some real good here. I nothing else, it will be a good happening.

I suggest:
I will collect livestreams and hashtags and shit and start a thread.
We split up and monitor the various livestreams that will be running.
Cap any action, anything identifying on the blackbloc fags, anything funny whatever.
Meme what we can and distribute it through the various hashtags that will pop up on twitter and various normie anti-immigrant facebook groups.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAYMJMAESXA
youtube.com/watch?v=OOf0WBek-uw
youtube.com/watch?v=89Dd4RmkpU0
youtube.com/watch?v=YE0-KWo_dhs
liveleak.com/view?i=9f1_1479125404&comments=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I made the new thread, but it's up to you nords to bump it.

What time do we expect this to happen, OP? I have riflery club in the afternoon.

bUMP

Where my Nordic brothers at?!

This is great

>implying you can do psyops like we can

Vær en kriger for ditt folk, vær en mann!
Dette blir storartet.

March starts 1200 CET, shit will likely kick off before that.

Some classic Swedish music for the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAYMJMAESXA

youtube.com/watch?v=OOf0WBek-uw

youtube.com/watch?v=89Dd4RmkpU0
Norwegians danes & dutch will FEEL this hard.

NRM aren't PRcucked like the Charlottesville people were

>Sweden reclaiming it’s ranking

Hvað segjir GJÉMLI

>We live in a timeline where Chris-chan is close to be considered normal

youtube.com/watch?v=YE0-KWo_dhs

ive been reading non-stop propaganda in the media about the evil nazi swedish party and somehow its trumps fault looking forward to this

Join the more powerful thread

>eceleb shill thread
FUCK OFF OF Sup Forums

Stop Spraying me with that shit.. im crying now

I've heard there's going to be over a thousand NMR guys. This is going to be great. NMR is possibly the most disciplined, best looking nationalist movement in the world.

are you in the wrong thread you mentally retarded burger

would be better if they didn't let skinheads in tbqh

>VI HAR FORT EN KAMP MOD EN BESTIALSK MODSTANDER
oh god the tears wont stop

Every NRM activist attending should wear chest or helmet cam. There should be multiple drones recording from the outskirts and ideally all NRM should wear IR strobes that show up on drone footage but are invisible to the naked eye. We can kill any media lies/spin with sufficient independent footage and other technology.

taber

They will be facing buses full of Antifa drones shipping in from all over Europe. But quality >>> quantity.

>We can kill any media lies/spin

That's a bit optimistic, innit'? Normies still think a white nationalist brit drove over a bunch of muzzies a few months ago, even though he
>stopped after hitting them
>walked out unarmed
>got assaulted by the muslim mob
>was cleared of all charges

>Every NRM activist attending should wear chest or helmet cam
>helmet cam
No thanks man, you just look like an idiot with those things on your head

>facebook has 10k attending and 15k interested
So like 20 shows up

Lyder som et citat fra en hentai.

aww the reichs little brother in the north. Sweet, do it.

Euopean antifa are gonna get bussed here, they are a little bit more militant than US ones.

>how will i prove to society that i'm not a loser
>oh i know i'll play dress-up and march real military like with my loser friends that will show them!

Well at least it would make very difficult to convict anyone on trumped up bullshit afterwards. And when has it been a bad thing to have as many cameras on a protest as possible? You can get very creative with huge amount of footage, make very attractive propaganda clips.

hush bugman!

Many different mounting options exist. Stop nitpicking.

He clearly has a receding hairline and he's shaved the rest off to look better

Going there to march on sat, expect a minor HAPPENING!

Shame works until it doesn't

This.

NMR's aesthetic is on point. Don't wear retard helmets.

Those little ties are very cute and adorable.

>how will i prove to society that i'm not a loser
>oh i know i'll never go outside and not do anything about the current situation, that way they can't accuse me of being a loser, that will show them!

Skinheads made NRM

my anus is ready

poor little goat

Shaved heads =/= skinhead.

>Vær en kriger for ditt folk, vær en mann!
Be a warrior for your people,be a man?
Norwegian is surpisingly easy to read sometimes.

They're tucked into the shirts

HELL SEGER

Vad är planen?

Både Tyska och Norska är Germanska språk.

Helps that it's small word and pompous rhetoric for simple people.

I hope they dont wear those ties on saturday, really easy to choke someone wearing a tie.
I just tired of nationalists being represented by trash..

In terms of phenotypes, Wilde et al. (2014) and Haak et al. (2015) found that the intrusive Yamnaya population, generally inferred to be the first speakers of an Indo-European language in the Corded Ware culture zone, were overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[3] These studies also showed that light pigmentation traits had already existed in pre-Indo-European Neolithic Europeans (in both farmers and hunter-gatherers), so long-standing philological attempts to correlate them with the arrival of Indo-Europeans from the steppes were misguided.[16]

Iranians are the true Aryans and Europeans have been LARPing since at least the 19th century

I thought he was in jail.

Why don't they just use tie clips?

/RSG/ Reclaim Skyrim General 3

This saturday 30/9 the Nordic Resistance Movement (NMR) is staging a major demo in Gothenburg.
The march starts at 1200 CET. Attendees need to be in Gothenburg by 1100.
Commie chimpout likely to start earlier.

This has caused a lot of kvetching in our media and the reds are coming out in force.
The Antifa event on facebook has 10k attending and 15k interested. They are bussing people in from all over nothern Europe and these are not american soyboy antifas but the mean European variety.
Expect stonethrowing, window smashing and lefties getting run down by police cavalry.

The original march plan was supposed to walk by the local synagogue, on yom kippur of all days.
After mayor kvetching they got the march moved. Thing is, Swedish cops are so fucking retarded that the march now stops at a football stadium. On this day they are not charging entrance fee => much people. Also hooligans.
Swedish hooligans are a major wildcard.

Since this has gotten this much attention in Swedish media we could probably do some real good here. If nothing else, it will be a comfy happening.

ACTION PLAN:

We split up and monitor the various livestreams that will be running.
Cap any action, anything identifying on the blackbloc fags, anything funny whatever.
Meme what we can and distribute it through Twitter, Facebook and Flashback for Nords.

Links:
revoltera[dot]nu
nordfront[dot]se

Livestreams:

Meme suggestions:

PEPSIVALUES[VÄRDERINGAR] TM

#PewDiePiefanmeetup
#bokmässan
#svpol

Facebook groups:

Stå Upp För Sverige (anti-immigrant boomersposting, closed group request entrance in time)
Haramligheter (shitposty group with a lot of "swedish" shitskins, will make for good trolling, closed group request entrance in time)

Gothenburg is a lefty leaning city, this gonna be intressting

>leaning
That might be a bit of an understatement. Are there any whites left in that place?

Anyone got a link for the antifa event?

Well then mount them on the snazzy shields or something holy shit you cunts are annoying.

Pis af neger

The only trash is PRcucks whining.

stop using the word "kvetching", you kikes

hahahah what a beautiful language

>I just tired of nationalists being represented by trash..
We all are. Skinheads have fucked up the reputation of nationalism.

NMR aren't like that, though. They understand the importance of aesthetics more than anyone.

have some chutzpah Amerikun

Pretty clear that left and antifa means non white people at this point. Truly disgusting that non whites think that they somehow deserve to live in our countries, instead of sorting out their own! every single one of them can get the fuck out. No desire to hurt or harm them but please understand we don't want to live next to you in our country so fuck off back to your own! My ancestors and parents didn't build the nation for you, but for me and my ilk. You should fuck off and improve your own!

YOU CANNOT OBJECTIVELY REFUTE THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE PARASITES, if they were not.. WHY ARE THEY NOT BACK IN THEIR OWN NATIONS AND SORTING THEM OUT. You do not deserve to live in my house because you burned down your own, go put out the fire and start rebuilding assholes.

>these are not american soyboy antifas but the mean european variety.
Lel. I always get a kick out of euros pretending to be tough on Sup Forums

I'm a bit on the fence. What side will my swefu, Veronica, be on?

Notice how these assholes have to bus people from all over europe to come attack some swedes, because oh no, some swedes who love their countries and don't want their people to become minority in it and lose their identity and culture.. Thousands of shitskins from all over europe have to come and attack them.

Search on facebook:
"Inga nazister i Göteborg"

nice palindrome

shame works until you've been shamed so much that you dont give a fuck anymore and embrace your outsider nature

so why the green color? our ONR (National Radical Camp) also uses green

påminnelse!!!
pålagda bekväma skor

NMR are probably the most underfunded of all real actual ethnic nationalist movements (no jew money) and they are made up of actual scandinavian males, we don't care about "media spin" or "optics" or any other american light-cuck shit buzzwords. we march and if swedes want to join us and see their people live thats fine, there are only two options for many white peoples in the west you know...you build real movements offline where people can't virtue signal and be attention whores...leave all the gadgets and whizzbangs to the americans hehe thats not for us

liveleak.com/view?i=9f1_1479125404&comments=1

Fuck off yank.

Your military is tough, your lefties not so much. It doesn't take much to be tougher than your antifa.

Is there a reason why they are wearing a short tie? It's manchild as fuck

first for a Swedish "nazi" to crash his smartcar into a bunch of niggers

They put them in their shorts for safety reasons.

The NRM needs to go in armed and ready to fight. Hopefully they can gather enough men to join them so this doesn't turn into a shitshow. They need go in there and fight like their future depends on it because it does.

Ah makes sense, but then they should just get rid of them because it looks ridiculous

Good show, but these manlets need to lift and dress better. It's gonna be hard punching a commie when you have stick arms like that.

>manchild
We dont use that kind of language here, sweetie.

I want Americans Nationalist to achieve this level of aesthetics. Charlottesville should have been this but with the American flag.

liberalerna kommer inte att ersätta oss!
blod och ära!
Sverige för svenska!

So why'd you pick him as an example?
>No bald people allowed at rallies or they'll think we're all skinheads
This is the end result of optics obsession

>we

sorry spic, there are no based pedros

>white polo
>black t-shirt
That's socks and sandals-tier retarded.

Hej PewDiePie.

*cringe*