Why do niggers like shoes so much

Why do niggers like shoes so much.
Like for real, i don't get it.

squawker.org/featured/top-5-videos-of-hurricane-irma-shoe-looting/

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the like to steal things they didn't invent.

Good shoes allow 'em niggers to run from the police more efficiently.

but that's not worth risking a hurricane and police intention for?

we have to go deeper

>but that's not worth risking a hurricane and police intention for?
I think you're just expecting too much from niggers

They can't afford to buy any real nice things so they buy over priced shoes and clothes to get status.

The serious answer is that it's a status symbol for them.

Also notice that if they get their hands on some money they spend it quickly on stupid shit. They make 50k selling drugs, they buy a car, some jewelry, maybe go to the strip club and "ball on these hoes".

Nogs literally use shoes as a store of wealth

that makes most sense.
But would that still work even if after hurricane they all suddenly have them

loose shoes, tight pussy, and a warm place to shit - is all you ever need

Because the negro has not the capacity for complex thought

Why do women obsess over shoes?
Why do frat boys?
Why does anyone?

I don't get it either.
That said I do wear 200 euro sneakers, but only because they are top quality.

When the fuck you see frat boys or non black women braving a hurricane to loot a shoe store man?

because niggers feet are gross and if dey try an dress dey selfs up to look human dey tink dat dey will no longer be a nigger but its still a subhuman in a suit

I only meant the shoe obsession.
Not the looting, that's just a black thing.

>niggers like shoes
>women like shoes
Sign of low IQ

because ball is life. a nigger does not have the capacity to determine what is or isnt valueable in society so the negroid is educated by the american entertainment industry. television is synonymous to american education amongst the negroid. they watch and they listen, like the subhumans they are. the negroid criminal mind leans toward destruction of society and consumerism plus making niglets and turning society into a hellhole is what is engrained into the criminal negroid mind. so shoes to cover the negroids feet while he commits crimes is pretty high on his list of importance

>niggers feet are gross

That's true.

Because blacks have higher estrogen levels than other races, so they have an obsession with useless trinkets

is this true?

Yes

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ

huh, learn something every day