Anne Happy

That was really great season finale

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKYm1Wfpytg
youtube.com/watch?v=0lnl8-RCBjI
youtube.com/watch?v=YLIMHh6GclA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want Anne to hug me and tell me that everything will be all right

It was just about everything I could've asked for.

They managed to pack so much into a 24 minute episode yet it never felt like things were being rushed. I had to pause and check when they finished the tag game because I couldn't believe there was still almost half an episode left

10/10 episode to be perfectly honest family

>tfw when the season started everyone was all over Kuma Miko
>now it's shit and Anne Happy is AotS

Agreed

Code Geass edit when?

Why is Anne so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

I wonder how Timololi feels about this.

Sensei is shit, Happiness class is worst part of the show

I wanna be a bunnybot now.

For the first three weeks it wasn't very notable, the threads were pretty empty then. Episode 4 changed everything and it just took off from there.

I AM IN LOVE WITH RURI HIBAROKA

She is not just physically attractive but also a kind, caring and good-natured girl.

Sansha better and sold more

Fuck off.

Well it shouldn't have since the only good girl is Yoko-sama.

>she will not give you her best smile

>Sansha better
They are equally good and both has its own charm.

And what sales has to do with it?

I like both. Chill lad.

Forgot pic of one of Hibari's best smile

Don't feed the troll. It's probably the same guy who was trying to start shit between Annehappyfags and Sanshafags.

The only thing that bothers me about this show is how Anne's boobs mysteriously went from flat to a modest size in just a few months.

Puberty does that to a girl.

milk is a cool drink

Becasue she found new friends and that fills her boobs with happiness

So before meeting the rest of the cast, she wasn't flat, her boobs were just Annepty

You mean Annefilled.

Exactly

That wild as fuck finale

How does a giant hole in the earth just open up beneath someone's feet?

Annemagic

Growth stimulated by the lightning strike

Shit that happens when Anne loses her unluckiness limiter.

She was just Annelucky.

That sensei sakuga was a pleasant surprise, though. Even the face closeups during that scene were impressively dynamic.

It's hard to tell with the blazer in the earlier episodes but Anne's boobs appeared to grow out between episode 5-7. When they switch to the summer uniform in episode 7 they were pretty big.

Wasn't Hanako always that big? It wasn't obvious because everybody else around her were cows.

Her bust changes constantly throughout the show apparently. It doesn't even remain constant during an episode.

Episode 2 made it look like she was literally a DFC, episode 4 as well, then she suddenly became motorboat material
Botan is still best girl and tit monster tho

Maybe that's her real unluckiness, meta-morphing breasts.

I completely forgot about the spooky voices in the headset. Anne already teasing her friends.

Just watch episode.

OMFG Timololi is Timothy confirm.

Imagine all Timo speak with her voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKYm1Wfpytg

Muh heart

I honestly feel like rewatching it except now with the knowledge that Timothy is actually a cute loli.

>Timololi was Timothy the whole time
>Ruu was a teddy bear the whole time
This week has just made me shit my pants so much.

>Ruu was a teddy bear the whole time
Are there people who honestly didn't see that coming?

>Hibiki was uncomfortable the whole time because Hibari always called her by her surname

HNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Shit and shit taste. Easily anoher one of dg's blunders. Fuck off.

This show taught me that I'm allowed to be happy.
Every single episode was super fun.
Fuck, I don't want it to end ;_;

It doesn't have to end here, friend. Buy the BDs

Is there gonna be a solo version of Punch*Mind*Happiness of all the characters? I've heard the short versions of Anne and Hibari's, but what my soul really needs is Botan and Ren's, they both got by far the greatest singing voices out of them all, specially Ren
Botan still a best tho, NTR confirmed as well

Will they have nipples?

Hanayamata's best song was the insert song.
youtube.com/watch?v=0lnl8-RCBjI

The author apparently.

>Silver Link
>Doing nipples
Like Shaft they have sinse walked down a dark path

There will probably be an OVA of some sort coming out later

user asking the important question.

That was cold, Hibari-chan.

Sorry but this youtube.com/watch?v=YLIMHh6GclA pretty much proves my point.

>sakana-san, I'm actually a demon

>this dark as fuck ending

I dropped Pedobear the anime after episode 3 to be completely honest and didn't even bother to visit the threads.

Threads were mostly just people wanting to stick their dick in a child and complaining about bullying.
You didn't miss much.

I only watched the first episode I think. Just didn't feel right and turns out I made a good choice.

>14
>child

To think I only initially picked this up because I caught a reairing of it when I was getting ready to watch the JoJo livestream and thought it would be airing at 11 instead of 11:30.

A very strong contender for my personal Spring AOTS.

Un-Timothy when?

I want to koi Hanakoizumi's ana

>youtube reviewer

Try harder

More like Timo Shitty

I kid, I kid.

I can also and stretch every aspect of unhappy to make it fit my little narrative of how "objectively" superior it is.Sorry but that show was fucking boring and not worth anyone's time. Dropped it after three episodes of fucking nothing. Please go back to your garbage threads.
Also, only unscrupulous people like you would go out of their way to promote that shit (with a fucking youtube video nonetheless) show in the finale thread of this show.

Can someone decipher the runes in the upper right corner?

The problem is that he should have waited a few more episodes before making those claims.

Sansha fags are pretty bitter people, they can't even stop talking about Anne Happy in their own threads, and I say that as somebody who likes both shows but prefers Anne Happy. I suggest you hide their posts and don't bother giving them attention.

They're luck levels like found on omikuji

Please stop trying to force a rivalry between non-existent factions, it's the same people watching all SoL shows. I'm willing to bet most of the people who picked up and stuck with Anne Happy are also watching Sansha Sanyou, Flying Witch, and at the very least stuck with Kuma Miko up through episode 8 or so, I wouldn't blame them for dropping it.

Fucking glorious finale. It was practically perfect.

Even though Hibiki and Ren had an entire episode to themselves, by the end I felt RenxBotan was stronger.

Ti ti ti ti timo timo timothy

>force a rivalry
Who, me? No, I'm whining about how Sansha threads are bitter.

They are bot nice, there is no reason to fight about such things, shitposter-kun.

They literally never interacted aside from the few times where Ren carried her because she's the strongest in the group.

I still have to watch ep 10, 11 and 12 of Kuma Miko. What happened that caused so many people to drop it?

Goodbye my true love. ;_;

You know how the bullying got super intense after the halfway point? That doesn't stop, and it ends very badly for Machi when she finally goes to Sendai.

They interacted plenty just last episode.

So it's like "moderate blessing", "(small?) blessing", "small blessing", and "curse" or something like that?

>sensei got all the budget

Was there ever any doubt who best girl is?

details?

Season 2 when?

Only in episode 11, and it was just Botan blushing for Ren while the latter didn't even notice.

That's the first time I know about that and it doesn't surprise me to be honest.
After the initial three episodes, Anne Happy threads remained chill for the most part and I'm extremely glad that it was a fun ride.

>I'm willing to bet most of the people who picked up and stuck with Anne Happy are also watching Sansha Sanyou
user please. SS is not worth following.

She's definitely up there. She was super cool this episode.

Yeah, and Ren blushes and smiles whenever Hibiki takes an interest in others.

>No argument

no

The video has no argument because it was made before episode 4 and 5 of this show. Aka, the point in which this show got good.

She's just glad that she dropped the tsun and made new friends.

Was there anyway they could have made this finale any better? Holy shit it's like they just struck all the right chords.

God damn catharsis at its finest.

I just wish there were a couple more RenxHibiki scenes.

Anne Happy is a show where the three episode rule doesn't work properly. If you enjoyed the first three episodes you'll definitely enjoy the rest but just because you didn't enjoy the first three episodes doesn't mean you wont enjoy 4+

Yoshio pressures Machi to join an idol contest as part of his plan to revitalize the village. Machi makes a fool of herself in Sendai and runs away, gets lost, then comes back just in time for her turn in the contest but is so overcome with fear and insecurity she thinks the applause after her performance is people booing and throwing rocks. She becomes withdrawn and depressed, giving up on going to the city forever, but Natsu cheers her up saying she'll always be happy in the village. This is played like a "happy" end to the series. Also it was all anime original.

Do they have no shame.

You'll have to read the manga for that.

>uses a reviewers opinion
>deleting posts
>please give Sansha Sanyou attention
user we get it so please stop shitposting.