CANADA NO! Canada says it is not a safe haven for US illegal immigrants

archive.fo/4qITW
>Canada has an urgent message for immigrants in the U.S. fearing deportation: Don’t count on us for refuge.
>Earlier this month in Los Angeles, a top lawmaker with Canada’s governing party met with members of the local Hispanic immigrant community to stress that people who fear losing their protected status in the U.S. shouldn’t expect automatic reception in Canada—and could be deported to their country of origin if they make the trip north.

>That message marks a shift for Canada, which has emphasized its friendliness toward immigrants as the Trump administration has moved to tighten U.S. borders. When the U.S. launched its ban on travelers from some Muslim-majority countries in January, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau posted a message on his Twitter account: “To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength.”
>Since mid-July, however, Canada has faced an unprecedented influx from the U.S. of some 7,000 asylum seekers, in large part Haitians who feared deportation once their U.S. temporary protection expires. Many of them were among the estimated 58,000 in the U.S. under a humanitarian program that allowed them to stay as the Caribbean island rebuilt after a devastating earthquake in 2010. The Trump administration has signaled it won’t renew the protections once a six-month extension runs out in January.

I thought leafs were supposed to be tolerant? What happened to Canada welcoming those being persecuted?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xychelsea/status/912335895344402432
cbc.ca/news/politics/chelsea-manning-canada-border-denied-1.4305670
trudeaumetre.polimeter.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=CArjX-gzi5o
archive.fo/wx7DR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>diversity is our strength.
What a load of horse shit fancy hair, he's just realizing that he can't just virtue signal his way into God hood or whatever the fuck treadue wants.

>guys i was just virtue-signalling for female and liberal voters, pls dont actually come here

This is unacceptable. SHAME SHAME SHAME Canada.

>What happened to Canada welcoming those being persecuted?
Daily reminder.

twitter.com/xychelsea/status/912335895344402432

>when you realize importing leeches is expensive and you can't afford it
Maybe Trudeau will finally understand and APOLOGIZE

>Hispanic immigrant community
>the spahish community
>the black community
>the gay community
>the mmooooooooslimes community
can we drop this meme? wheres the white community? oh yea thats raycis

>thought leafs were supposed to be tolerant? What happened to Canada welcoming those being persecuted?

The lefty guberment realized virtue signalling in this way is expensive and the electorate have been sending them angry letters. Virtue signalling is all well and good for the libs until it threatens their ability to stay in power.

>That message marks a shift for Canada, which has emphasized its friendliness toward immigrants

Yes. Legal Immigration. Trudope and the left are the ones that made it appear we'll take anything illegal skid in with open arms

>being banned entry as someone convicted of Treason in the US
Huge shocker
/s

Nothing to do with Manning being transgender.

Does anyone still have a cap/link of that Trudeau tweet some months ago where he said he's take in everyone that couldn't stay in the USA as a snide dig at Trump?

I don't even care about the policies are in the US/Canada are with regards to this sort of thing. But I'm getting pretty damn pissed at liberals making smug, self-rightous attacks at non-liberals for suggesting the levels of what people can do should be restricted, only to then later do/suggest just that without a so much as a sorry for perhaps being a bit quick to judge at the very least.

you mean this one, which he put out after Trump ordered the travel ban from certain countries?

you would think so but in the comments and in some of the local media people are calling for a reversal of the decision because shes a mentally ill faggot in drag and also a celebrity

cbc.ca/news/politics/chelsea-manning-canada-border-denied-1.4305670

regardless of what you think of the whole situation a felony is a felony and you cant cross the border if you've been convicted of one

Manning can apply for special dispensation but the Canadian customs officer did his job correctly, I have no idea why Manning would be shocked or offended.

Trump is a fucking genius. He created this mess and has exposed Trudeau for the virtue signalling cuck he really is. I love it.

They just like to virtue signal, they don't actually want to commit to any of this.

Now everyone please tweet this to Trudeau en masse with the story attached and the hashtag #Haitianlivesmatter

Keep it at that. We want it believeable enough that the liberals buy in and turn on him over it.

>Virtue signalling is all well and good for the libs until it threatens their ability to stay in power.

I really hope this does in the Liberal party once and for all. They were so close to death only to be revived by the madcuck

Chelsea Manning is a fucking hero you retards

hes probably used to being treated like some kind of SO BRAVE hero and thinks rules dont apply to him since he can just accuse them of transphobia or whatever

this and a narcissistic personality disorder. bad combo.

>illegal immigrants
Fucking leafs and their nationalistic agendas. Fucking racists.

*heroine you fucking transphobic nazi bigot

I hope to god Trudeau doesn't get re-elected. Canadians have a bad tendency of 3 term Prime ministers. :( Conservatives are shit, but at least they're semi-pro Canadian.

Despite our PM being an absolutely abhorrent faggot our laws state that "refugees" illegally crossing the US border into Canada will be deported due to the Safe Third Country Agreement and there are no exceptions to this.

But since Sup Forums is just surface-level meme politics this is irrelevant because "fugging leab xDD" and Fuckstin Trudeau being a homosexual, but no, sorry, you are not going to get rid of those Haitian parasites by dumping them here, they're going back to the USA.

He's not getting one even if he applies, there are exceptions for minor shit like a 10 year old DUI or marijuana possession, not treason.

Trudeau is trying to convince the Hondurans and Nicaraguans and others to not show up, because they're losing status in early 2019 too. 10,000+ immigrants this year has already overloaded the system. Asylum claims are supposed to be done within 60 days for initial hearings by Canadian law, they're taking 16 months now and growing with internal government estimates showing that they expect the backlog to grow to 11 years (start-to-finish processing time) by 2021.

If the messaging is successful to deter most of those in the US from going northward then Trudeau probably wins reelection.

If those losing temporary protected status early next year (around 400K) continue going north then the backlog is going to grow worse and Quebec is going to flip its shit.

If the numbers continue to grow, Canadian Government will not be able to process a meaningful number of claims before the election.

>Quebec is going to flip their shit
We already are user. The Olympic Stadium is full of niggers and it fucking stinks for miles.

he will if the other parties don't come up with better candidates
trudeau won because of a perfect storm of him being a photogenic media darling who says all the things liberals want to hear as well as running against candidates who were totally unlikeable

It was easy for Canadians to be tolerant and lecture the US for many decades as Canada was a virtually pure white ethnostate.

They have let Chinks and Indians in to settle there and even some blacks, it has damaged the country and they will now have to start facing reality.

It's 2017 and we still haven't figured out how to make space and resources unlimited. What the fuck is wrong with humanity?

Trudeau is not gaining any popularity, he has broken virtually every promise he made in his campaign, taxes have gone up despite him promising otherwise, even liberals are disappointed. Legal weed alone isn't going to be enough to win him another term, I'm betting on a conservative minority government next election unless they manage to fuck it up somehow (which unfortunately conservatives are really good at).

this, combined with the fact that we already hated Haitians to begin with
t. Hochelagafag

>was
a long time ago maybe, toronto bout to be minority white and BC is absolutely infested with chinkarinoes

Canadians are accelerationists by nature. We can't wait for the day of the rake

Not sure if Trudeau is waking up or if Trump is just bullying the poor guy.

I thought they finally broke down the Olympic stadium temporary shelter arrangements a couple of weeks ago?

I remember them saying that they were going to distribute the handouts to the asylum claimants (welfare checks) there, but were worried that people were going to protest it and moved it elsewhere.

Why do you compare Manning to Edward Snowden? Manning leaked secrets about field agents, informants, diplomatic cables and details about their operations, all while handling information that was constitutionally protected. Snowden was working as a government contractor for the CIA when he discovered that unconstitutional surveillance and invasion of privacy was occurring. Snowden did it because he considered what the NSA was doing to be criminal in itself while Chelsea did it because she/he was a mentally ill queer who wanted revenge against his employers.

wtf canada are you nazi

if we're going to be accurate he hasnt broken every promise but he did break a lot of the major promises and people are definitely upset
he stands a chance if he pulls through with dude weed lmao next year though
trudeaumetre.polimeter.org/

Hope it will be enough for you guys to vote conservative next election, Quebecois need to realize the left is doing absolutely nothing for them and you're going to lose your identity even faster if you continue enabling them. Remember that the left doesn't believe in identity, they hate white people whether you're Anglo or French.

Our own conservatives have been pretty harsh on him as well.

I know. It's a tragedy. And the real chanegs are going to hit much faster now. By 2036 old stock Canadians will be an outright minority and it will become an Asian nation.

We don't really have a choice. We signed the contract to take in US refugees when Yellowstone blows.

Asian are only a BC problem. Ontario is riddled with everything but mostly indians and Quebec has to deal with every French speaking arab and african third worlders

Aaaand....now he's changing his mind huh? Great. Shitskins are coming into my beautiful, white New Hampshire from the south and staying. Crime rates are skyrocketing here. Thanks canucks.

>MEME WAR NAOW
>TELL GIMMIGRANTS ALL THE HOUSING AND GIBS THEY COULD POSSIBLY DESIRE WILL BE GIVEN TO THEM, THEY DON'T EVEN NEED TO WORK, JUST HAVE BABIES.

WORKED IN GERMANY

I like how the letter says she'd still be in fucking prison if she was in Canada.

ALLEZ CHIEZ ON EST PLEIN

Fuck sakes, misreplied.

Was meant for

youre going to take those immigrants and youre gonna win.

thinking you've got your own problems over there to tend to bong

New video on this showing them getting off the bus in Plattsburg NY and getting into Taxis to illegally walk across the US border.

Some of them say that Canada "has to take them".
youtube.com/watch?v=CArjX-gzi5o

the closest thing we have to a conservative party is the PLQ
QC does not have a real conservative party, we have nationalists but they are all leftists ranging from centre-left to full communist

Don't tell them about double speak.

Long story short, the Liberals have been on full damage control as they realize they can't just virtue signal and do whatever they want.
Lately he wants to increase taxes on small businesses because "the wealthiest 1% use small businesses to hide their money" and people (especially the Maritimes, who basically handed him a majority government, thanks shitbags) are fucking furious. Doesn't help that the tax changes greatly benefit his and the finance Minister's money.

fuck that fag. he was crazy enough to say he is a woman, ok i get that, but to choose a middle name too is just taking the cunt.

Funny because Canada's government ususally works hard for businesses.

I know of one Montreal based employer who asked the Canadian government for a specific program that basically benefitted only them and the government created that program for them. (It allows them to defer paying Canadian duties on items that are brought into Canada and then sold at retail in Canada or the US until the item is actually sold OR four years have elapsed).

Nice.
It feels good to see the countrymen react for once.

He's the biggest virtue signalling faggot out there.

hello i am from Pakistani inbred village, my beliefs are hating women, and killing westerners. welcome me.

Nothing less than the death of the western world.

BUILD A WALL!! Make the US pay for it!

>What happened to Canada welcoming those being persecuted?
What, you actually thought Trudeau gives a shit about people who have less than a billion dollars?

He wants them to work as cleaners for the elite. And to destroy the social fabric there.

That works with Mexico because of remittances mexicans send from the US back home and the ability to control imports.

As far as being partners, Canada is not an equal of the US, hence the NAFTA negotiations and outrage on the proposed 220% tariff on the Bombardier Cseries jets (because the Canadian government is subsidizing them for Bombardier so Delta can buy them below cost).

Some Canadians proposed a 220% tariff on all US aerospace imports as a response but that wouldn't work because Pratt & Whitney + GE (two of the largest airplane engine manufacturers) plus Boeing are all US based, and the Canadian aviation industry depends heavily on them (Air Canada has a lot of Boeing jets, Westjet is entirely Boeing).

Canada doesn't have enough leverage for us to fund the wall. If they started tariffs in exchange to do so, we would counter with tariffs on their goods that would cripple their economy.

saved. this is the best short synopsis i've seen, and it speaks the truth about the east

archive.fo/wx7DR
Apparently tent city is starting to go away. Prematurely, I suspect. (With 380K+ people losing status in the US by the end of January, a lot will probably flee in October/November).

>Canadian Armed Forces soldiers are dismantling nearly half the tents at the border camp in Saint-Bernard-de-Lacolle.
>Soldiers are taking down 35 of the total 75 tents set up to temporarily house asylum seekers crossing into Canada from the U.S.

I expect dude weed rollout to be a shitshow. There are already rumblings from the provincial people that it will not be smooth.

>asians are only a BC problem

They are a big percentage of the population in Alberta. Not BC level yet but getting there and it's only growing.

Lol no borders Treudeau having second thoughts?

Why is he upset it's just fine having your home invaded. If he were a real man he'd give everything to them.

I bet he lives in a mansion and if he sold it and lived in a cardboard box he could build 1,000 shanty homes in his neighborhood.

Or feed 30,000 homeless.

What a selfish cunt.

yeah i can see that
i know in QC the SAQ wants to stick its fingers in that pie, i can only imagine how it'll end up for you guys with the LCBO nazis

>>To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength.
As is international law. People who genuinely deserve refugee status should be allowed temporary stay in a safe country.
>>people who fear losing their protected status in the U.S. shouldn’t expect automatic reception in Canada
Economic migrants who call themselves refugees are literally worse than niggers. They shouldnt just be deported, they should just be shot. They are the reason why real refugees are seen as a threat.

Honestly this is (at least in theory) 10/10 policy making on canadas part.

How the fuck do you get convicted treason in the modern day

The problem is asylum status is not that straightforward.

Being "persecuted" because a president says he's going to deport you from a nation you are illegally in doesn't make you a legitimate refugee.

Wanting to be in Canada or the US because it offers you a better opportunity economically doesn't mean you are a legitimate refugee.

Leaving home because your conditions are generally doesn't even warrant refugee status. They just denied a claim from a family in South America who claimed that thieves and murderers are targeting them because they couldn't prove that it was because they were a persecuted class (that it happened to them because they were white).

Trudeau's virtue signaling is telling everyone that if they show up, they will be allowed in. It's not sustainable and it's not true.

leaking shitloads of classified documents as a member of the military is one way to do it.

>be american
>read post
>dont comprehend it
>reply anyways
Fuck off with your spacing too. Time to holocaust you fucking tourists once and for all.

I assume that's what he/she/it/they did

You're missing the point. Trudeau virtue signaled to make people think they were eligible for asylum aren't. Now Canada has to reap what they sow. Trying to do damage control now when they've already proverbially poisoned the well is just Canada trying to limit the effects of reaping what they sowed.

The main problem is that you don't get to say at the border that someone is a legitimate or illegitimate refugee, you have to process them. Before the flood of immigrants the law said initial hearings for asylum should occur within 60 days, it's already taking 11 months and increasing, predicted to take 11 years to fully process claims by 2021.

Trudeau is lying by saying that illegal entry to Canada offers no advantages and the advocacy groups for the different groups (central americans, haitians, etc.) are telling the people that, so it is being ignored.

By the times the appeals are processed, they will be allowed to stay in Canada. Some asylum judges have over a 90% approval rate.

How white are you m80? Honest to god you read like a dyslexic mexican.
also still
>>>/reddit/

99.9% European if you care so deeply Hans. I'm also a Canadian/American dual citizen and actually give a shit about what happens in both countries.

>2017
>giving a shit
If youre white why cant you into proper syntax? Or has the american education system even failed whites by now?

We are 80% white you amerinigger scum and we want to keep it that way. It's not our fault your shitty nig nation is 53% white now stop flooding our beautiful country with your trash

Virtue signalling is fun until the real life effects hit. Canada. Canadians are sheltered. They probably thought it would be just a couple white -presenting cool and quirky ethnic people but they get to see our nonwhite underclass up close and personal. Let me tell you, its violent, ugly, nasty, disgusting. These people, niggers spics, are a waste of existence.

Oh boy, a German wants to start teaching a native English speaker English lessons. As someone who works with German citizens regularly, that is absolutely 100% fucking hilarious.

So let's start with your last post, You failed to put an apostrophe (') on both the word can't and won't.

Let's refer to the post before that, >Honest to god you read like a dyslexic mexican.
Mexican is a nationality and thus should be capitalized. Also, it would be more correct to say my *posts* read like I was a particular nationality.

Just because you don't like how I space my posts doesn't mean that my syntax is wrong, unless you would like to point to some specific examples?

Even Germans who consider themselves fluent often make mistakes, particularly around the use of gender for things without a gender (something like an application framework would generally be referred to as an "it" in English, whereas the English that many Germans speak would refer to said thing as a "he", masculine default).

how do you not know about Bradley manning

>>Trudeau virtue signaled to make people think they were eligible for asylum aren't.
>>Leaving home because your conditions are generally doesn't even warrant refugee status.

>Missing an apostrophe (you didnt even catch all of my mistakes in that line) and writing in all lowercaps is worse than missing words that are crucial to the meaning of a sentence.

Alright Hans, I'll give you points on that one for not actually proofreading my own posts properly. Mea culpa.

this desu

CANADA EXPLAIN YOURSELF RIGH FUCKING NOW!

:^)

I know people who have gone there after living here. All six of them ended up going back to Mexico because you just cant work illegally there. Two even had trouble finding housing.

>Your'e
What is this non sense?

yeah one of the reasons burgers have problems with illegals is cos people are willing to hire them
here not so much, you cant just show up with no papers and expect to fly under the radar

No we are going to increase tax burden on small businesses amd self employed professionals who incorporated so we can pay for more nonwhites and oyr massive debt for liberal bullshit

The Canadian government is more anal with regulations too.

Bars/restaurants in Quebec have to hook up a box that totals all of their receipts and transmits it to the government so they can't take in $10 and tell the government they took in $5.

The box totals every transaction and writes a barcode with the amount, a transaction ID, and a digital signature. If you were to alter the total printed on the receipt face the digital signature wouldn't match and you would get caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

Only province that I'm aware of doing this is Quebec, but maybe others. Not Ontario for sure.

I really doubt anyone's opinion on trudeau has changed over immigrant issues. Those that recognize the population replaceent werent happy. Those that like his social views but beleived his campaign promises have other reasons to be turned off.by him

THIS
THIS
THIS