How do we fix India?

How do we fix India?

We don't

What's going on in Portugal?

>Portugal

What's that Jose ?

Never mind India, what the fuck is Portugal doing to Europe!?

What about portugal tho ? WHATS UP WIT DAT ?

How do we fix portugal ?

Only when we are hunting.

No shit! I didn't realize there was so much open air defecation in Portugal

nice try faggot

over a million hours in paint

"we neanderthalz and shit ya'know"

Put tarps over all the designated shitting streets so they're no longer in the open

SHITTED

1. kick out the anglo

They are clearly in need of some cultural enrichment. A few million vibrant Pakistani and African refugees every year ought to do the trick.

>Vast re-education programs.
>Forced sterilization of lower caste Indians, these also reproduce the most.
>Abolish religious dogmas. They won't use a toilet since they think it's haunted by evil spirits.
>Ban Bollywood movies.
>Restrict internet access to people with an IQ below 90 (hence the vast majority).
>Revitalize the manufacturing sector by ending pointless bureaucracy.
>Build a huge wall and a moat around Bangladesh and Myanmar.

^This

Well said, fellow Pajeet

that's not an excuse. hunting is still a big thing practically everywhere else white people are, do you see any indication on the map of brits shitting on the hunt? the french, the germans, the italians, the slavs, the scandinavians? the spanish? they're right next to you and have one of the lowest rates in europe! the americans, aussies, argentinians?
hunting is not an excuse for shitting!

Never mind India, what the fuck is going on in Portugal?

>Abolish religious dogmas. They won't use a toilet since they think it's haunted by evil spirits.
not going to lie, as a kid i hated shitting because i thought i was taking a dump in the home of aquatic foxes, and thought if i didn't finish up quickly enough, they'd swim round the u-bend and bite my arse. yet it never occurred to me to shit anywhere else but the toilet.

nuke it

OPs pic is edited, fake

POO IN THE LOO PEDRO!

oh, fair enough.

They're giving passports to niggers from Goa.

portugal ?

Straight into the "pajeet" folder.

I wonder how they measure it. Do they dispatch a legion of volunteers to count it? Do they rely on general public reporting it? Do they measure the human shit signature using a satellite? Is human shit even spectrally different from any other old shit?

The day is not far

San Fran sicko needs to be lit up

Nuke

Probably look at parts per million in drinking water. Any poo not in the loo will make its way into the water table.

>143219613
>paint edit on based Portugal
>1 P O S T B Y T H I S I D

All you need is communism