Brazil about to become based?

reuters.com/article/us-brazil-politics-bolsonaro-interview/far-right-presidential-hopeful-aims-to-be-brazils-trump-idUSKCN1C2384

BRASILIA (Reuters) - He is anti-gay, pro-gun and warns that China is taking over Brazil. And with one year to go before Brazil’s presidential election, right-wing Congressman Jair Bolsonaro is running second in opinion polls.

Bolsonaro, a 62-year-old former paratrooper, lacks a major party behind him but hopes to emulate Donald Trump’s unexpected rise to the U.S. presidency with the support of Brazilians fed up with corrupt politicians and bad government.

For many disillusioned voters in Latin America’s largest country, Bolsonaro’s appeal lies in his clean record, with not a single allegation of graft raised against him.

Bolsonaro is appealing a conviction for inciting violence after he told a female congresswoman on the floor of the lower house that he “would not rape her because she did not deserve it.”

Other urls found in this thread:

politica.estadao.com.br/noticias/geral,prefiro-mil-vezes-um-cara-como-bolsonaro-do-que-um-farsante-como-doria-diz-ciro-gomes,70001705144
youtube.com/watch?v=wbmBp8WLhjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Former paratrooper
>Praises fascist dictators
>Hates feminism
>Duterte crime policy
>Anti-degeneracy

Our guy?

Note the iron cross on his friend's coat. Interpret that any way you like.

Holy fuck. Exactly what Brazil needs.

MITOOOOOOOOOOO BOLSONAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wtf I love uma delicia now

Guy seems fucking based. Can any Brazil anons fill us in?

>Inb4 huehuehue

>Duterte crime policy

That will get him elected

Before WW2, there was a eugenics movement in Brazil. Even mixed Brazilians promoted it. Shame that after WW2 eugenics became tarnished.

>with not a single allegation of graft raised against him
he'll be a racist pedophile in no time

/ourguy/ also sez:

1- Make communism and communist parties illegal

2- Repeal the Disarmament Statute law

3- Bring back death penalty and life imprisonment

4- Decrease the minimal age to 16 years (in brazil if you're under 18 years old and kill someone you could be out of "prison" in between 3 months and 2 years)

5- Increase the penalty for rapists and child molesters (chemical castration)

I'm afraid he is kind of a kike-loving neocon just pretending to be hardcore, but yeah given the other options he is the best one by far, if nothing else, just for triggering liberals.

Well I hope our country gets back to this...

Any country can be great again if the people decide to make it so. Good luck, Brazil.

this is what brazil needs but he will be a good start

The South is still pretty based though isn't it?

yeah but its a sacrifice that needs to be made

I think one big reason why Trump won is the media put him on TV. WikiLeaks showed that was a conspiracy between the media and Hillary's campaign because they thought she could breat him.

All the media has to do to stop this guy from getting elected, is not put him on television. TV needs to die, but social media is easily manipulated.

>5- Increase the penalty for rapists and child molesters (chemical castration)

I love it. Liberals here would get all up in arms over the rapists' and child molesters' rights.

Even if he's elected the House won't let anything pass. The political system is rigged and requires constant bribery to get anything moving. See "Mensalão".

He'll up some colonels and stage a failed communist coup, then pull an Erdogan and assume emergency powers.

>he brings uma to the White House

He is awesome. Not enough to get us out of the mess we are in, but much better than anything right now.

If he gets elected and Make Brazil Great Again, we will accept european and american refugees after your civil wars in 2020-2030. Female refugees only. thx.

I'm dying xD

South Brazil White Ethnostate when?

There is an identitarian group in Brazil that works predominantly in the South, they are growing very rapidly:

Legião Identitária

>5- Increase the penalty for rapists and child molesters (chemical castration)

If he did the same for murderers, it'd be a de facto eugenics program and Brazil would improve immensely within a few generations.

im scared guys the normies dont like him and i don't hate him but he's anti-gay i see sense in it but i still want that freedom

We need him really bad, but I doubt the House will let him do anything.

I'm pretty fucking sure that if makes it, he is going full-duterte in the favelas criminals. It will be a de facto ethnic cleansing.

Freedom to spread AIDS, syphilis, and other incurable diseases?

he supports israel btw
not that a give a fuck about stormfags opinion anyways, israel is cool

just because there are degenerates having a lot of sex doesn't mean sex should be banned. I think marriage is religious and it's fine if gay marriage isn't allowed under the church.

Better to support Israel than Soros

>Bolsonaro tries to sell the image of "Brazilian Trump"

Underage, pls, go. Stop being retarded: the only thing Bolsonaro has in common with Trump its the fact they both are full of shit.

Bolsonaro has been elected as a senator for more than 20 years, IN FUCKING RIO DE JANEIRO, the core of the thieves.Like a fucking nigger, he didn't do anything, literally.

You have to be over 18 to post here.

Pic related: Bolsonaro can't debate with him. Even Olavo de Carvalho said he is the best.

How can you expect that piece of shit to do something?

>A fucking leftist nordestino

Kill yourself nigger

>im scared guys the normies dont like him and i don't hate him but he's anti-gay i see sense in it but i still want that freedom

I used to be pro gay. I even attended a gay rights march. I've come to think it's probably caused by being molested as a kid though. For example my gay brother in law was molested, his bi cousin, and my gay roommates dad is now in prison for being a child molester.

Gay marriage opens the door to adoption. Crazy lesbians (molested as kinds), and gay men who are known for multiple partners, going to bath houses, and having sex with thousands of partners should not be able to adopt.

And yes I think the real reason gay men rarely have a stable relationship with one person is because they are molested, not because they are men.

Ciro wont get past of 15%, probably the same with Bolsonaro

Don't they already have a Duterte crime policy in Brazil? I mean the cops pretty much just shoot everyone.

The only thing that I disagree with him is on China. If only he would be willing strengthen our ties with them and make big infrastructure investments on a partnership with chinese companies and government he would be perfect.

Still miles better than other politicians though

>quoting an article
>underaged

user you are a collosal faggot

Found OP picture.

Yes, that pic is real. Bolsonaro supporters are fucking pathetic. They are mostly kids, or just retarded adults. I'll dump more pictures here.

>Ciro Gomes
he is an extremely intelligent man and a great debater, but his temperament fucks him up.

This.. The polished image we have of these people is a lie. The reality is extremely dark and insidious.

>let the chinks own our country

10/10 Empire of Brazil when?

He is LITERALLY a party clown.

butthurt homosexual detected

>Underage, pls, go. Stop being retarded: the only thing Bolsonaro has in common with Trump its the fact they both are full of shit.
>Bolsonaro has been elected as a senator for more than 20 years, IN FUCKING RIO DE JANEIRO, the core of the thieves.Like a fucking nigger, he didn't do anything, literally.
>You have to be over 18 to post here.
>Pic related: Bolsonaro can't debate with him. Even Olavo de Carvalho said he is the best.
>How can you expect that piece of shit to do something?

Ciro? He's not even elected to the mayor ...

>homossexual
>worshipping Bolsonaro's cock so much thinking he is your savior

You are the homosexual here, kid. You are LUCKY the admins don't know about the fact that 85% of Bolsonaro's fans are underage or you would be banned.

You and your master Bolsonaro are fucking pathetic.

He's a jew lover.

Or maybe you're just a criminal afraid of law and order

Even funnier since Brazil economic crash was caused by overdependance on China who doesn't give a fuck.

All politicians have to play that game. Doesn't means they all believe it.

Goddamnit Bolsonaro it's like an endless pool of cringe.

Now you're just embarrassing yourself. Go back to your minecraft, kid.

not going to claim I know anything about BR politics or anything but you're giving off a dangerous hillshill-like vibe

Why is he actually bad?

oops, for you

Oh I get it.. You're just a basic bitch liberal..

HE is not brazilian trump, he is WAY BETTER than Trump.

Lulafag from northeast

BOSTAlnaro is literally a racist sexist homophobic illiterate backwards politician, people who like him are all closet homosexuals.

>Brazil about to become based?
Not really, amigo.

I know that guy he will lie and steal just like everyone else. Every single one of those politicians and public servants have to meet the rope before we even begin thinking about making this country less degenerate.

If he wins we will basically pull another lula where a bunch of stupid people believed he would do anything and he was a liar and thief.
But this time instead of being retarded commies we will have edgy kids who think he will give the commies helicopter rides which won't happen.

Of course, all heteros are closet homossexuals, and if you are heterophobic, you are a CLOSET HETEROSEXUAL!

what does this mean?
Lula = hillary?

northeast is the monkey region also, right?

>give the commies helicopter rides
we would run out of fuel

My President!

it's not about making this country great, do you really think all senators and deputies would let this shithole become better?
It's just about not becoming worse, or do you think anyone else will atleast try to do anything about the violence and thug culture that infects this country?

He's way stupider than Trump, is a kike lover who will sell every natural resource we have to his kike friends and will put his dumbass kids in power positions.
Still, he's provably our best choice (maybe Alvaro Dias or Doria are decent as well)

Fuck me raw, policy #5 would be a godsend to that shithole.

No, don't fall for "i'm from south and i'm white" meme, here is an example of "white south population".

From Rio Grande do Sul, the most southern state of Brazil.

>doria

Get out of here, libertard.

Why do you dislike Doria?
he seems fine

Porto Nigger is a shithole, countryside RS, SC and parts of PR is where is at

Meme candidate for meme candidate, Doria will probably perform better than Bolsonaro

politica.estadao.com.br/noticias/geral,prefiro-mil-vezes-um-cara-como-bolsonaro-do-que-um-farsante-como-doria-diz-ciro-gomes,70001705144

>even Ciro is voting for Bolsonaro
Ciro fags btfo forever

Just does not care about anything than money.

He is gay for China and want to print money

>Doria
nah let Doria do his job as mayor.

Embrace your multi-ethnic society, there is nothing more ridiculous than Hues trying to be white on /pol.

It is pathetic.

Lula = a Brazilian Mao
Doria = Hillary with penis
Bolsonaro = Donald Trump in steroids

What about Alvaro Dias? At least he's been consistently against corruption. Although it worries me that he's in Podemos...

Fair enough

>is a kike lover who will sell every natural resource we have to his kike friends

Even that is a step up from having a communist KIKE itself in power like you already did with (((((Dilma))))).

>hillary with penis

Better definition so far.

this

Im from Paraná sometimes he look based but he voted in favor of Workers Reform and the new immigration law

Vice did a documentary about the oppression of gay people in Brazil a while back and they interviewed him.
>youtube.com/watch?v=wbmBp8WLhjI

He has a weird look in his eyes. Kind of like he's soulless.

lel actually was a while since I saw it myself.

damn he's based

Imo everyone here that is over the age of 30 just wants the goverment to execute criminals in prisons,only college fags and some retards at the gov who keep us from purging the land

He say that is better his son be killed in a car accident than being gay, Bolsonaro is surely /ourguy/

>tfw we have a brown shittier version of the kekistanis.
>tfw that autistic fattie probably doesn't even have a job, degree or a gf.

We truly are a worse version of murica.

Yeah man, I think he'd be better off at Casa Civil or something. At least he's intelligent and a statist.

I was just pointing out that those regions are (mostly) white, especially when comparing to the rest of Brazil. I didn't input any kind of valoration to it, nor have I claimes to be white.
If you disagree I'd suggest you visit them and see for yourself.

bolsanaro basically said he would fuck ellen paige. what an alpha

>I don't like jews so I guess I must be a closet jew

basic bitch liberal logic

Daily reminder south brazil isn't white.

>using a picture of the ghetto
Every capital city in this country has one so get the fuck out with that shit
Though yes its still full of niggers

>Brown
Kill yourself

i was born in parana. the people in my city were either white slavs and italians or middle eastern looking motherfuckers. its weird because nobody knows their heritage in brazil and everyone in america can trace their ancestors

here in Campo Mourao paraná is full of niglets