Ask an Argie anything

Ask an Argie anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eh_6tyg20Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's it like being blacker then the average Somali.

Can't tell. I'm Argentine, hence I'm as white as snow.

You are the Sweden of Latin America

Dude, I would have to search for a lifetime to find something white in your drug filled country. You can't speak.

My fellow white man.

Slide thread confirmed

whats your eye color

south america = hispanic

This.

Feels great to be European right?
ma white friend.

Your women are awesome.
Keep sending them during summer.

lol i just noticed Falklands in grey.

What's up with that state near Peru? Why is it so white?

My Dominican dad has been to both Paris and Buenos Aires and he says Buenos Aires feels more European these days.

>State near Peru.

Chile?, we mixed races and we just don't call ourselves amerindians anymore just chileans.

I mean Acre in Brazil.

Is Adolf doing alright?

Why do you want the falklands so much its two islands of sheep, get a grip we only have it because we actually did something in history while you guys just sort of exist

>don't call ourselves amerindians
then why everyone with slanted eyes is called indio?

Yes. He really likes empanadas.

>tf
>tp

They never really wanted it, the Falkland war was a distraction done by the junta to distract the people from the cripple social and economic troubles of the country. It failed and the junta lost power anyway

Why do they still bitch about it at the UN then

this map is retarded because the Latin American definition of white is meaningless for anyone outside of it.

I wasn't implying I am white you dumb monkey

The Falklands are British

Where did you hide Hitler's bones?

How much steak do you eat a year?

Was Madonna really your president?

are you going to the WC?

It was Maradona, not Madonna

What did you ate today?

are there subterranean beings tunneling under you country from antarctica to north america?

>Brazilian drinking mate

When are you going to give la Plata back?

I really have no curiosity towards your country , only why you haven't left it at this point. I only come to Brazil to visit my family. Otherwise , I live in the U.S as a doctor.

Is the hippie hiding or dead?

Why do you claim the Falkland Islands are yours when they've been British since before Argentina existed. In fact, the only time they've ever been Argentinian is for 2 months when you briefly invaded in 1982. Why do you continue to try and claim something that clearly isn't yours?

why don't you give us some good cumbia recommendations?
How many fasos had you today?

>argentina is whiter than america
why even live

>mentally handicapped and arrogant people
>never ending corruption everywhere
>backwards education system
>shitskins everywhere
>'it could be worse' + 'at least we're not congolombia' mentallity
>dumb """"women"""
>crab mentality
>backstabbing and scamming are considered a virtue
>life inside a bubble
>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>garbage everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no international standards
>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
>caste society
>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>mafias everywhere
>pigeons

To describe Argentina, it's like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.

Nice try at not knowing history buddy. They were ours, you stole them, we took them back and you re-stole them and they're yours now. Enjoy the acid attacks and daily cultural rapings, we don't need the islands lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Eh_6tyg20Wk
>he doesn't know about Brazilian gauchos

god global warming cannot sink the capital soon enough.

The spanish had them not you, guess you should own florida too. stupid nigger

Mauricio Macri or Cristina Kirchner

Give the precise dates for when the Falklands were Argentine then. You can't. Because they weren't and aren't. Its you who doesn't know history

the first permanent settlement in stanley was an argie one

Do Argentines dance tango, or is it just mostly tourists?

>Hue
>Gauchos

No it wasnt
1690 Discovered by the English.
1764 First French colony and claim - East Falklands.
1766 First British colony and claim - West Falklands.
1766 First Spanish colony and claim - East Falklands.
1774 British inhabitancy ceased but claim remains.
1806 & 1811 Spanish garrison and inhabitancy ceased.
1829 First German merchant/Buenos Aires colony.
1831 American invasion.
1832 Second Buenos Aires colony fails.
1832 British reassertion of rule.
1840 British Crown Colony status.
1843 British Constitutional Dependency.
1845 Stanley official seat of government.
(((1861 Argentina becomes a country.)))
1966 British/Argentine sovereignty talks.
1982 Argentine invasion.
1982 British victory.
2013 Falklands referendum results in 99.8% of Falklands residents remaining under British rule.

>1829 First German merchant/Buenos Aires colony.
this was the first permanent settlement lad

1, That was before Argentina existed as a country
2, As you can see there were settlements before that
3, That one lasted for only two years

Because they were forcibly removed by an American privateer working for the crown. It was the first permanent colony (previous ones had failed.) Argentina might not have been a republic, but the islands were colonised from Buenos Aires.

There was settlements surviving for the same period of time before that. Regardless of how it failed it still failed and can't at all with any legitimacy be considered an 'Argentine' claim. That is a ridiculous assertion when Argentina didnt exist yet

every argie thread descends into chaos about the falklands
every time
they're shitty islands no one wants them
fuck the falklands and the people living there

Are things worse in Argentina than in the UK? I have eligibility for citizenship and so would like to know if that is ever a good option

from the top of google search results
>Spain, which had a garrison at Puerto Soledad on East Falklands, administered the garrison from Montevideo until 1811 when it was compelled to withdraw by pressures resulting from the Peninsular War. In 1833, the British returned to the Falkland Islands. Argentina invaded the islands on 2 April 1982.

>The Falkland Islands had no indigenous population prior to their settlement by our ancestors– the Islands were entirely unoccupied. First claimed by Britain in 1765, the British, French and Spanish periodically had garrisons in the Islands until 1811, when all the garrisons were withdrawn.

The first colony was an Argie one. I don't really care about the islands, or think they have a claim either way (as the people have been there for generations now) but this a redpill.

first result is wikipedia, second is from the falklands govt website.

What you've done there is prove beyond doubt that the first settlement was not an Argie one. The redpill is theyve always been British as Britain has been the constant all the way through, from start, middle to end

I mean, Im assuming you understand that Spain and Argentina are not the same entity. In the same way the UK and US are not