I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate it

I am indifferent to it.

He hates it

This is where you belong

I'm going to reply with this everyday until you like it.

Thanks doc.

I am the fin of my fish.

Where's the guy that posts Hiro?

He wanted to do it once

What is this?

But he did it once.

Be careful when eating fish.

Careful there...

You'll put your eye out!

kuso thread.

I HATE IT
but I love you all

GAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY...........

>current year
>not being gay
What are you, a faggot?

Dizzy thread

Where's Rinfishposter?

I liked your brother better

kuso post.

You have been out of the loop for a looong time.

>Rinfishposter

Disappeared under mysterious circumstances

I've already been liking it for a while now. You do god's work.

I love it!

>love

YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!

But you didn't post it yesterday.

But you didn't jesus christ why am I still fucking doing this I've been doing this for three fucking years now.

I liked it for so long. But I didn't understand it.
Then I looked up, into her eyes.
It was then that I saw the fish's true cost.

>The true cost of fish luv

>The true cost of owning the state of the art

>>The true cost of keeping a fish out of water for extended periods of time

I do too.

A fish fishes in fish with a fish.

Fishing to confish, she is fished by a pisces ex sakana with the fish's fish. Never fishing the fish fish, she fishingly fishes her, and is overfished to fish out that she has a fish on her as well.

But, the next fish, when she fishes the fishes fish's fishes to the fish, she only fishes at her with a fished fish. After some fish, she fishes out that the fish she fished is not the same fish she fish in fish with. In fish, she fishen't fish in this fish at all. She is the fish's fishenate fish, who has fishen in fish with the fish's own fish, who too is fishfully fish of her fish.

Fishes ensue as the two fish up a fish to fish each other their fishest, most fishate fishes in order to fish the other with the fishes they fish to fish the fish of their other's fishes. While the two fish their fishpective fishes, fish fishes as they fish to fish in fish with each other finstead and fish the NATURE of FISH.

>Fish-Ai! Because, you know, they can communicate only through fish and it's a fish story. Get it, get it?

this thread is a bunch of pollocks

大好きだよ!

I swear I saw one of those before...

Oh yeah!

I hate/love it!

私は魚を愛していません。
私は自殺をします。

nice samefag

Same nigger who just doesn't know what these mean:

私も!

Sakura falls in love with Shiro.

Unable to confess, the wormslut is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when the educated prostitute recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at each of her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

>Sakur-Ai! Because, you know, she's Sakura and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

>私も!

私たちは皆、死にたいです

もったいない。

あなたはそれが存在するため、ということ書き込むのをやめるべきリマインダー。

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Nighty fish

FINDS