Since blacks are obsessed with money and never stop talking about it or material possessions of status

Since blacks are obsessed with money and never stop talking about it or material possessions of status,
Why isn't getting a career in computer science a thing to aspire to in the hood?

Lol. I am only saying this now due to OP's original post, but I actually am black and in CS! Can't wait for the future.

cuz then you be a uncle tom nigga, aka, straight bitch nigga.

also its hard for a young black chap in the 'hood' to not be constantly harrased and attacked for actually suceeding in school.

outliers/anomalies occur
but op's query is logical fallacy because statistics

FUCKING THIS. YOU HAVE SOME IDEA.
Education is not cool "nigga"

You'll be known as an unqualified diversity hire in your team, no matter how qualified you might be.
Thanks to Commie SJW subversion.

So I guess I will just have to prove everyone wrong once again, like I have been doing my whole life? Trivial now, my emotions never get the best of me.

Will the experience (real or imagined) make you vote in the Democrat agenda to burn the constitution and open the borders?

Welfare + 2 Children^2 -1 Father = Watermelon + fried chicken

I'm a far right libertarian because I can poke a hole in any democrats argument against me. For instance, white privilege is NOT real but rather self victimization if blacks. If they got off the welfare state and didn't follow what blacks do on TV ALONE, the country would be different.

Good luck to you then. Not that you'll need it.

As for the state of blacks, I blame the blacks first, then the Jews.
(Jews also responsible for black abortions thinning out your numbers)

This is implying there's any more money in Computer Science.
Will you be able to get a job?
Most likely.
Will you be making a lot of money?
Questionable.

This is like getting into the gold rush 40 years after happened. The big boom is over, you're witnessing pajeets and shitskins cleaning up the business with software developers.

The future is elsewhere.

To answer OP's question, I think niggers are generally stupid and don't pay attention to western culture too much, only as much as it benefits them--or at least from their perspective.

Sigh. This I know. I'm just surprised that they don't want to break out of the system on their own. I have even experienced the whole black vs. black problem as well.

We must all be lumped in the same box. And if one breaks free, it is there RESPONSIBILITY to help other blacks. I don't work that way specifically because of the racism I have experienced from my own people.

Disagree.
(((They))) seem to be keeping machine learning from the public.

Deep learning and the blockchain are about to do to Silicon Valley what Silicon Valley has done to the greater economy.
Plus AI and the blockchain are about to takeover a bigger share of the greater economy than Silicon Valley ever did.

It's also the culmination of every practice of Western Philosophy so more white nationalists should be into CS.
Logic
Algebra
Calculus
Computer hardware

>blockchain
You mean cryptocurrency?

money from working is looked down on in the hood.

only exception is balling and rapping, but you have to keep it real

>(((computer science)))
L M A O
M
A
O

kek as if 99% of computer geeks will ever come close to a tiny fraction of the wealth those men possess. i'm pretty sure black guys are all about how cool the black brand is. you can't just go around spoiling it by getting into a boring nerd job.

That's one of the many reasons niggers are inferior, they fail to see the bigger picture.

The only niggers that I've known out of college that actually went, studied Social Work or some generic business degree.
Niggers don't know shit about anything.

Africans lack abstract thinking, that's why they are obsessed with material things, because they exist in the real world, abstract thinking is especially needed in computer science and STEM

Same reason africa will always be in poverty, blacks lack the abstract thinking necessary to understand the value of civilisation and social norms, because it is a functional platform where children can successfully become adults and prosper each generation into existence. You need abstract thinking to understand the past, and you also need it to understand the future.

Yes, there are bubbles in many cryptos right now.
Decentralized verification built into software will eat many industries and middlemen though. Hopefully Facebook gets replaced by a blockchain app soon and we get a social media where the advertisers pay US for our data and to look at their ads.

Some of the cryptos traded today might be the next YouTubes and Facebooks or U.S. dollars.
Like Amazon and other legit companies were among lots of shit stocks during the Dotcom bubble.

You're fucking nuts.
The investment banks do not recognize crypto currency, and the governments do not recognize crypto currency.
Bitcoin is useful if you sell drugs, are a felon, or live in a shitty country; but it's not feasible for an actual investment.
You're out of your mind.

I've talked to people who have "millions of dollars" worth of crypto.
They live like niggers.
They can't even get the money out.

Crypto is a Ponzi Scheme. It will get shut down, it's not if it will get shut down. It will.

Also, a lot of crypto bubble dollars has been re-invested into ICOs,
Which means hundreds of millions of dollars are employing thousands of engineers right now to work on blockchain applications.
(Though an unknown percentage of them are taking the money and not working on shit, I'm sure)

If this were the case i wouldn't abhor your nigger culture so much.

Requires actual work.
Logic.
Ability to think ahead.
Can make millions ooking about thug shit.

I acknowledged it's a bubble.
My point is, just like the internet and software 'built a better mousetrap' than other industries,
the decentralized verification capabilities of the blockchain will enable more efficiency and certainty then central authorities like Zuckerfag or possibly banks and credit rating systems, etc.

Shitskins sitting in warehouses smashing keyboards isn't working.

Your esoteric understanding of all things crypto is irrelevant in the eyes of the central bank and people with power.
They're not just gonna let a competing currency work parallel to their own.

>Shitskins sitting in warehouses smashing keyboards isn't working.
There are plenty of capable white guys (yes, the only ones to ever come up with anything CS wise) working to takedown the co-opters of the internet.

>They're not just gonna let a competing currency work parallel to their own.
True. When anyone starts denominating cryptos in anything rent or oil related Isreal will surely start hacking into people's computers and stealing their private keys and emptying people's wallets.

Banks and big corporations are already using blockchains though. They don't buy the actual currency when they use something like Etherium but they will partner with them to use the technology.

We got on this topic, btw, because you or someone said there is no market share, no new money to be had in computer science.
With the blockchain and artificial neural nets, yes there is. Especially for people who are more than punjabi employees who can't take advantage of a market disequilibrium.

You're not expanding your knowledge of the financial world wide enough.
The world is an intricate but ordered place, they can shut down crypto.

The investing of time and resources from big companies into crypto is exactly that--investing, they think that they can capitalize on a growing market. They know there is risk involved.
I'm telling you, they will fail.

>Why isn't getting a career in computer science a thing to aspire to in the hood?

Because that would be "acting white"

But are you from the hood?

We were impoverished my early life until 2005 when my dad moved from NY to IN. Mom tore clothes to make me diapers when they migrated from Sudan over. Father is established pulmonologist.

You said,
>The investing of time and resources from big companies into crypto is exactly that--investing,

But before that, I already said,
>They don't buy the actual currency when they use something like Etherium but they will partner with them to use the technology.

You're saying the blockchain has no application.
It's a valid position.
I say we'll see.
You have people working on blockchain things that theoretically will move the cloud from server farms to fragments on our devises.
Things that make new connections and make central authorities wasteful and useless.
The argument is of 'the state' vs the nomadic barbarians.
The nomads live on smooth space or the crevices inside the state. Like pirates on the see of tax cheaters between countries.
Cyberspace is smooth space.
The state can regulate Facebook and Google but because they are built upon smooth space the preverbal nomads can just build new connections on the smooth space around it.
Like an internet of connected smartphones.