Hunters with Kurapika aren't working for Pariston

>hunters with Kurapika aren't working for Pariston
>all the Princes have affinity for death, the yound one killing hamsters
>there're three moles working for Beyond in the Zodiacs, Kanzai, Saiyu and Mizaistom
>ging forced Pariston to send the 5000 chimeras on the DC but he took back the body of the King
>the 5th chain of Kurapika is a gun

>5th chain of Kurapika is a gun
Is it though?

>>the 5th chain of Kurapika is a gun
boi if you don't stop

There's no aura on the gun because he's using in.

That would make the gun invisible.

>>the 5th chain of Kurapika is a gun
Are you retarded or just baiting?

Why is gin such a gary stu

Learn what terms mean before you use them so you don't look stupid

Literally amazing at everything he attempts to do, 50 steps ahead of everyone and gets what he wants

Will Shoot be on the boat?

Why does he never shave the stubble?

Putting aside your convenient hyperboles, no, he isn't it, both from the real definition and the meme definition of "gary stu". He has been a freaking terrible father and he's has being competent at what he's supposed to be good at, not at "everything".

There's no aura in the gun because he's only reinforcing it.

There's no aura on the gun because it's only a fucking gun

Because he doesn't care

This plus we knew Ging was gonna be a badass from the very first chapter so it's totally reasonable that he's good at a lot of stuff

But how can it shoot bullets then?

The only worth reading post in the last thread:

>Fight breaks out between Ging and ANYONE on this boat ride of doom

Holy shit this would be the best thing ever to happen.

and someone said he would reinforce the bullets, but that's an enhancer technique.

maybe hunter x hunter is the only shonen where bullets are not completely useless.

That tends to happen when a gun is loaded.

Literally disliked by almost everyone, looks like a scruffy hobo, is a neglectful father and generally a pain in the ass, but suddenly he's a gary stu because he's good at his job? Moron, you don't have any clue what a Gary Stu is.

I dunno.
I think guns are useless against nen users. Most of them are able to vanish from sight and move distances in a blink of an eye and it doesn't take something in the level of Uvo (not saying he's the strongest enhancer) to take a bullet in the face and remain unharmed.

Zushi was a noob in Nen and was withstanding blows from Killua that would either decapitate or give fatal damage to normal people.

Guns would have to be reinforced by Nen to be useful and straight up conjured/emitted to be effective.

Zushi was reinforcement though, and when that guy at Yorkshin started shooting around Kurapika jumped away to safety.

That's because that guy was Chrollo.

Anyone can use enhancement. Just by using Ren and Ten you are essentially enhancing. reinforcing the bullet is Shu, an "advanced" but not enhancer technique.

Re-read the G.I arc. Both Gon and Killua use Shu in the shovel in order to strengthen it.

Shushi is a Manipulator.

Dont need to reinforce the bullets, guns still effecient against normal people.

with Moreau on the his boat

Hisoka has a boat?

I wanna see his boat.

Kurapika is gay./

>maybe hunter x hunter is the only shonen where bullets are not completely useless.

It had it's most powerful character by a bomb made by regular people already, twice, I can see ordinary characters getting killed by a simple handgun

Guns are only worth while if they don't have nen

if pika's eyes are red, he can enhance the bullets and emit that enhanced aura just as easily as he can conjure his chains anyway

Killua is cute!

ponzu was killed by a gun

Being a genius and being a gary stu isnĀ“t the same thing you piece of shit.

Morels nice boat?

Isn't that part of the point? If he shoots on the liar and the guy fend it off with Nen it's as good as confirmed.