This is just too good. 1 hour of conspiracy theories making Charlie Rose yell at Hillary in several occasions...

This is just too good. 1 hour of conspiracy theories making Charlie Rose yell at Hillary in several occasions. She loses it at one point telling him to lets just pause the interview and read the book.

After this interview, Charlie has lost all hope.

Fuck the left

charlierose.com/videos/30996

Other urls found in this thread:

charlierose.com/videos/30998
youtube.com/watch?v=ynzasWpEmC4
youtu.be/ksIXqxpQNt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time stamps. Not listing to the cunts bullshit for 54 minutes

Part 2 charlierose.com/videos/30998

This woman was secretary of state for God's sake. She's just nodding her head so fucking clueless, Charlie keeps telling her things about the world and she just agrees

This interview is devastating to Obama even who appointed this retard

Really puts her destruction of the Middle East in context. No wonder Europe is going to fuck all as well. Jesus fucking christ

Listen to part 2, it's about foreign policy and you'll see what an absolute retard she is. I'm 5 minutes in now and she's so fucking idiotic can't believe Obama rn...

The first part is 54 straight minutes of just conspiracies and Charlie Rose becoming frustrated and suicidal

>And one thing you don't do, is make North Korean policy in a tweet

Charlie just looks at her, surely she can't be retarded enough to think Trump actually does North Korean policy in a tweet

She's still speaking campaign rhetoric and she has no substance and she's a fucking clueless retard

Give us some Rose reactions

It's hard to capture them

This interview is her destruction

I mean - you seem to suggest he fought her assertions rather than toss softballs

>Like when Trump said in Alabama rally, "Go after those blacks...athletes" and it's so divisive and not good for our country

This woman just cemented her destruction. How anyone watching this interview can remain a supporter. She almost cries at the 40 minute mark in the first interview

He did. He interrupts her. And she has no answers. And he holds up the book "This book is supposed to contain all the answers"

Charlie is dead

>Charlie Rose found dead of an apparent suicide with three gunshot wounds to the back of the head

What are you talking about?
I watched this interview. What conspiracy theories?

What timeframe?

Why does she have testicles on her neck?

The clip will appear on Youtube eventually. Someone will pick it up and spread it online.

>Who do you think coordinated the spread of PizzaGate

>I think it was someone with a malicious attempt

>But surely you've thought about it a lot? Who do YOU think?

>I think it could be the Russians

>The Russians spread PizzaGate?

>Look, Charlie, what I do know is that someone came up from North Carolina to "rescue those children" from the pizzeria

>Yeah

*moves on to next question*

Senpai if this interview doesn't make you realize why Libya, Syria, Iraq and the EU were destroyed in just 4 years, I have no hope for you. In this very interview, she is calling for Zuckerberg to "control Facebook because Russia". I am so glad she didn't win, for the sake of the world. She is deluded in the head and she's a fucking mad woman. She'd finalize the destruction of the US.

>I'm not going to be a candidate again
>mfw
Only 5 minutes in and probably best part of the video

It's best for Hillary to keep talking

>these digits tho
Praise based Lord KEK!

and this

The link it's unavailable here already.

>Charlie Rose found dead in his apartment
>The prolific interviewer apparently killed himself with blunt force trauma to the head before zip tying himself inside a duffel bag.

Every time you link the video you Get 8's. Spread it

>da russkies are dividing us on gender, race, etc
>not me saying vote for a woman because I'm a woman
>not because , ah fuck it, tired of running over the same old ground

Mirror youtube.com/watch?v=ynzasWpEmC4

Yea I love how she dodged all responsibility for creating division and dumps it purely on Trump.

I'm just glad this interview happened. I bet it redpilled Charlie at least a little

>19:44 "I am not someone who wants to foment, I think it's a dangerous thing to do. He relishes it."
No shit she doesn't like using anger because she's stuck in permanent depressive victimhood mode. Trump wants to push for changes, she wants to remain the same.

just hit the "Trump re-tweeted from white supremacist sites" part. holy fuck
bump

Oy

Hillary pays people to get angry for her. She has more money than Trump does.

Wow this bitch is unreal, the delusion is amazing

This is how the left slides issues irl

I just got to the blaming Obama aids part hahahahaha
To this day I still have not seen actual hacking evidence.
Last time I checked social engineering is an awesome tool to be applied to hacking but is not actually hacking.

this cunt is absolutely insane

She can't admit she gave the middle finger to the working class of America

>plays a professional victim for the entirety of her career
>dumbfounded when the country doesn't want to identify itself behind the flagbearer of victimhood
bump because this interview is dumbfounding

>She talks about the debate
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Acting like she's standing up for the Republicans.
>They were bullied by Trump on the stage
Come the fuck on bitch who the fuck do you think you are.
Sure things may have gotten dirty in the debates but in the end the only thing that mattered was that you lost.

So much gold in this. Bump

>She says she lost cause sexism
hahahahhahaha and he loses it he can't believe it

The greatest irony is she claims that while also reminding everyone constantly how she won the popular vote.

she's talking about the fucking NFL through this whole thing

>Senpai if this interview doesn't make you realize why Libya, Syria, Iraq and the EU were destroyed in just 4 years, I have no hope for you. In this very interview, she is calling for Zuckerberg to "control Facebook because Russia". I am so glad she didn't win, for the sake of the world. She is deluded in the head and she's a fucking mad woman. She'd finalize the destruction of the US.

Now you know why Trump has to do NOTHING to be a great president. He fucking stopped her from becoming POTUS. That was his one job, and he excelled at it.

When I had an apartment off Central Park it wasn't uncommon to see him blackout drunk stumbling his way home with many weird frozen sway pauses along the way. Ever notice how many facial injuries he has had?

Its a classic rick and morty trope to put an unmentioned visible pair of testicles somewhere visble and unusual on the alien monster

What can I say, I'm cool rick. Yo haha, check me out.

>Bernie gave Trump ammo and that's why I lost
hahahhahahahhahahaha

watching it now.

this is an obvious planned interview, shes just throwing bullshit everywhere.

youtu.be/ksIXqxpQNt0

20 minutes in

shes completely retarded and delusional, its pathetic.

When you realise Hillary Clinton wrote her thesis on Saul Alinsky's book Rules for Radicals which is dedicated to Satan (and more to the point, is an instruction manual on how to ferment a communist insurrection in the United States), and has influenced American foreign and domestic policy for the last 30-40 years (as much if not more than any other US politician) it begins to dawn on you just how much damaged has been caused and how utterly doomed we are as a civilisation. Women in politics. Not even once.

good words, comrade user. i use them for making justice.

I'm going to class. When I get back in 3 hours I expect a highlight reel less than 10 minutes long.

the whole thing is a highlight REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL

Why the fuck has Charlie rose not updated is intro?? Literally something out of the 90s.

bump

>Found out at midnight it was going bad
Was she the last person to find out?

Someone has to have video of her backstage freakout

>She had a 69% approval rating at the state department
>Ruined Libya
>Ruined Latin America
How the hell did she have such high approval

Probably.
She has a reputation as the type to "shoot the messenger."

>wikileaks got the info from the russians, there's no doubt about that

Man, i wish I the deep state would go along with my lies at my behest.

they knew months in advance it was close but this retard probably thought she was still going to win because of her vagina

What a fucking asshole she is

because no one in the US knows what the fuck the state department is or does

>Hillary Clinton has done more to ruin non-proliferation agreements than any human alive
>nobody cares
Life is truly suffering

15 minutes in, about french election,
>after ours they knew, we're not going to let the Russians win!..
emotes "right????"

Thank you. Was looking for the youtube link

No part 2 on youtube :-(

you underestimate the retardation of college idiots

>russia did pizzagate
just lol

did charles roses ask her any tough questions?

uh yeah.

it's part of the charm

HOLY FUCK THOSE DIGITS

It's so good to see how Hilary just won't go away. Her butthurt is the single greatest weapon being used to destroy the Democratic party right now.

I just love knowing Sup Forums played a successful and vital part in killing this Demon's lifelong dream.

That's not how the left works, you dumb ass. Just looking at the posts on Sup Forums should be enough for you to realize that the left doesn't care about facts, competence, integrity, logic, or reason. Hillary Clinton could shit down the throats of children while bathing in their blood and the dumb fucking liberals would STILL follow her, and the (((media))) would STILL portray her as the "victim".

And she was so close too. Any other candidate, Bush, Paul, Rubio, Cruz, and she would have most certainly won it. Trump was the only one that could withstand the constant media barrage.

People were starving for someone to say it like it is and not apologize for saying it

Holy shit she's delusional, so glad she lost like damn, this bitch is crazy.

This lying hag just said that he "confessed to sexual assault", listen to the Hollywood access tape and he clearly said the exact opposite.

Maybe shes just confusing trump and billy. Goven that she (if she likes dick) would be having sex dreams with djt.

We 100% tipped the scales. All those billions, jewish ad people, artificial intelligence algorithms, and she lost to a bunch of neckbeards and a frog.

(((They))) have lost the Mandate Of Heaven.

I think shes a PERFECT representation of women ...

I think Rubio could have beat her if he didn't have that one shitty debate where is microchip malfunctioned and he repeated himself 100 times