Can congress do it?

Do you think they will succed? Or is trump going to keep stomping?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cspan/status/912689037709803520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

better chance of that happening than an obamacare repeal

AHAHAHAHA
DRUMPF. IS. FINISHED.

EIGHT YEARS

The irony here is that Trump wins the support of 99 percent of police in the US and at least 1/2 the population.

Old Dem boomers don't like it either.

It's like he wants his skull cap popped off.

That's what I thought, this is another "DRUMPF IS FINISHED THIS TIME XDDD" but this time they can't even blame him for something, he is speaking his mind and shit is happening, its not his fault

>7 more years
why is it so hard for people to understand that he literally has nothing to lose. he won, at life.

Even the last 3 calls to impeach over the Russia thing had better chances than this.

>WE GON IMPEACH DRUMPF FOR LITERALLY TELLING ATHLETES TO RESPECT THE NATIONAL ANTHEM

Impeachment for comments about the NFL?

DON'T. FUCK. WITH. BIG. FOOTBALL.

Trumps a fucking idiot, he shouldn't be getting involved in petty issues like this. People should be able to do whatever they want when they want as long as it's done peacefully.

>The President has an opinion about an entertainment institution I don't agree with.
>Better impeach him.

Don't these fucking faggots know how serious impeachment is?
Trump will never be impeached because he hurt some fucking group of millionaire ball apes fee fees.

Impeachment is for genuine despicable acts, like treason or embezzling government money. Not shitposting on twitter.

he didn't fuck with it, he destroyed it

>People should be able to do whatever they want when they want as long as it's done peacefully.
And trump should be able to speak his mind in any matter he wants to, you can't block his first amendment

Call for impeachment? Again? What is this, the 8th time?

This

LOL. Do the Dumbs actually think anyone is taking them seriously at this point? It's not even a possibility to be impeached unless HIGH CRIMES have been committed. I suspect that criticizing the NFL doesn't qualify as a crime at all.

that different the president shouldn't way in saying what is considered objectively good and what isn't, he's pushing statolatry and thats 1984 level stuff. totally different argument, when where talking about a private citizen verses the person in charge.

Trump could say that the Pope is Catholic and Congress would threaten to impeach him

"This will be the end of Donald Trump's presidency." Says increasingly nervous man for 200th time this year.

>once you are the president you can't have opinions and you can't practice your hobbies
Why wasn't obama impeached for playing golf? I consider golf to be offensive and affects me economicaly

>impeachment

For what? Nothing he has done or said is illegal or unconstitutional.

Hmm, let's see....

>2018
>Demoshits win a majority because repub voters have no motivation to vote for useless fucks who will accomplish nothing
>Can now dangle their little threat over him all day

WILL THE HUMILIATION EVER END??

SURPRISE, ITS A BLACK GUY

twitter.com/cspan/status/912689037709803520

Your just strawmaning me and missing the point you know I'm trying to make, I'm not saying anybody should be impeached I'm saying that the president shouldn't have public opinions on certain issues when he or she knows that it would negatively affect the populous. I'll say it again it's a totally different argument when it's private vs government. Like I said statolatry is what he's talking about, I don't want it to become norm to not be able to say stuff against the government, furthermore people who defend this by saying people died for this that and the other are hypocrites or misinformed, because every war after ww2 has been bullshit and false flagged or they didn't even give us the luxury of such illusions. People hate to here folk died for nothing, well they did to just further politicians pockets. And I think what Kapernick is doing needs to be done more so less people don't die for nothing. Statolatry is the first and last enemy. The founding fathers refused to worship the state and we should too.

>congressman nobody is going to impeach mean old trump
>THIS IS FOR REAL GUISE

this is getting old real quick

He's not saying they can't do it.
He's saying that he doesn't agree with it.
They are completely within their rights to do what they're doing.
The NFL is also completely within their rights to penalize them for doing it should they choose to.

So a president can't have his own opinions if someone is going to get offended by them?

What a load of shit.

Nobody should be penalized for freedom of speech, and the president shouldn't be able to pick sides, saying he disapproves is the same as if I where king id make you not do it.
Not offended but alienating another part of the country he's suppose to serve.

Trumps needs to understand the power that his opinions have I understand but no he has the freedom to say whatever he wants to say, its up to the people to agree or disagree, and kapernick was disrespectful and he deserves whats coming to him, just like if you burn a flag in public you get your shit beated the fuck out depending on where you are, there is a place and time to protest. But yes I agree trump should be more careful with what he says and he took this way too far

>President shouldn't be able to pick sides
>Having an opinion means he'd make you do X

>Trump defending the flag is alienating

I want Donald Trump to be impeached, but only for something truly memorable, like a video of him fucking a pipe filled with baby vomit, or something.

IMPEACHHHHH

IMPEACH THE DROMPF

Thats what I'm saying, and Trump does have freedom of speech but not when it's alienating the other half of the country he's sworn to serve.

The absolute state of the left.

just like they don't understand just how serious of an accusation rape is

>Impeachment
>Over Football
Where my country gone

fucking depraved degenerate

>t, he shouldn't be getting involved in petty issues like this.
He is showing the common man that he sees on his level. This guy though a rich motherfucker is anything but "Eliteist". He seems approachable....More like an Uncle Donnie than Mr. President. Can you imagine Hillary being as likable? He is pointing out an issue that his base noticed. I think he is well within his power to call people out. He just brought light to an aledged social injustice. So now that we all can see it, show it.

If you see a nigger peeing on the street and you tell him he should be ashamed that's no alienating

>made this in February
I'm still waiting liberal faggots
come on
make my day

>U.S. elected president condemns anti-U.S. behavior of employees in an organization that operates in and receives money from the U.S..
>Impeach him

They're not sending their best.

>t,

So Obama was wrong when he said If he had a son it would have looked like trayvon?
If someone hates america what could Trump possibly do to serve him like he promised?
If you do take a knee or stretch ro lock arms at the national anthem you are disrespecting the country
yet you want the president to cater to these individuals more than the ones who love the country?

LMAO. It was fun while it lasted, huh Drumpfkins? This SOB is getting impeached for blatant racism.

>blatant racism
>still literally no examples of racism

>the President of the United States of America should not be allowed to stand up for the countries National Anthem and Flag

Are you retarded?

Yes thats the point of being the president, he was elected to serve and should do so in a respectable manor for ALL Americans, working across the aisle and other such things.
Your saying he shed light on a issue the only thing he shed light on was the knelling ask anybody who knows about the NFL issue and they won't know about why the kneeling is happening just that people are kneeling.

Also I know the way most folk work on here people out single pieces of what people say and twist it well I refer you to my convo with this gentleman to grasp the full picture

So you don't care about what I'm saying or what the other gentleman is saying and instead point out the obvious that makes you upset, emotions shouldn't be used in conversation.

you do realize there is no way for the US President to cater to the demands of those who flat out hate the country right?
however every elected official caters to their voter base, this has been happening since elections were a thing. can you think of a time where Obama screwed over the democrats for the republicans, or when George bush fucked the republicans for the democrats?
this is not new stop acting like trump did a great evil by taking a shit on NFL for anti america sentiment

I dont understand where I twisted my point, I didn't say people beating the shit out of you is good, that people should respect what you are doing and not react like that but that's what actually happen because people that live here respect their country.
Also funny how you ignored
>If you see a nigger peeing on the street and you tell him he should be ashamed that's no alienating
Sorry m8 u lost when you started twisting my message

The nigger never let us not know how much he hated us and what we should and shouldn't be doing. Go neck yourself.

Fags pushing for impeachment have no idea what the consequences will be.

300 million guns, just saying.

>Wahhh, my feefees and those of overpaid dindu athletes are so buttblasted that we should try to impeach Drumpf again!
>It will totally work this time goys!
Can Dems get any more pathetic this year? Every month they seem to find a new low.

Homo, they fine players for not wearing the correct brand of headphones and socks or special cleats and end zone dances, they can and do penalize them all the fucking time. It's in there contracts. By not penalizing them over the anthem shit at all they've chosen a side. Now they can gobble cocks. Like you.

Telling people they should respect our Flag and National Anthem is not alienation, retard.

lol he replied to your dumb ass comment perfectly

>the president shouldn't have public opinions on certain issues when he or she knows that it would negatively affect the populous

so standing up for the flag, constitution, anthem affect the populous negatively? I gotta repeat the other posters question, are you retarded?

>when congressmen doesn't even understand the law

no wonder our country is so fucked

i think he is doing it for votes tbqh

Trump
>"I like turtles"
Media
>"Tortoise community outraged, why does he not respect our lives matter?"

Oh no, I see what you are saying. It is equally as retarded. You are trying to deny the President his given right to the freedom of speech. He did not alienate anyone like you are implying. To solve the problems of the blacks you would need to bring up stats. Would those stats also be alienation because they get hurt fee fees? No, it wouldnt.

Alienation is trying to force bakers to bake a gay cake. Alienation is blaming white people for literally every problem. Alienation is saying black lives matter while getting mad at people saying all lives matter. Alienation is hating police simply because they wear blue. Alienation is calling Trump supporters deplorable.

Go ahead keep talking about how defending our Anthem and Flag is alienation because you are wrong.

Your completely missing the point, the people who "hate" America are a very small portion of the country and when the president bluntly choses sides it alienates the other part he's sworn to serve, there are a million different ways he could've handled the situation and not getting involved at all if anything, but instead he decided to reenforce peoples beliefs that he's not for the other 66 million Americans. It's possible to unite people people will always be disrespectful no matter what but the smart and intelligent move is to keep that population down to a small margin not expand your enemies for something that is actually not a bad thing to do.
People respect a country they know nothing about thats the point, can you honestly tell me you respect America for what it's done, sure its a good place to live but the people everybody votes for is objectively bad, and the people who respect a pace they know nothing about are followers, it just another case of misinformed or frankly hypocrites or uneducated folk.
Yeah and I'm saying they shouldn't do that
You said anthem and flag not constitution, and other people use constitution to express their beliefs, and Trump is undermining them with his opinion making it unpopular to say something against the state, talking away freedom of speech. Your a straw man, reply with a better argument.

Your already indoctrinated in to everybody hates whit people camp so there is really nothing I can say but this. Its not a issue of why he is kneeling as mochas a issue of what you can kneel for. Like I said when the president chooses a side and people respond positively to a certain side it endangers freedom of speech because I want to have the right to kneel in the future of reasons I'm willing to fight for not making it publicly and eventually lawfully and to say something aging the state. I'm not wrong I'm deafening freedom of speech, you totally don't understand what I'm saying.

I don't understand how I lost anything I'm still replying my opinion makes the most sense and you even agreed with it, and I don't see the point of replying to a statement that doesn't question anything, what you asked doesn't pertain to what I'm talking about it a totally operate issue.

>People respect a country they know nothing about
You don't know them
>can you honestly tell me you respect America for what it's done
For what is has done to me? I fucking love america, it took me out of a communist shit hole and gave me and my family a home and oportunities. What has done to the world? Fuck off, america is the pinacle of humanity
If you don't respect your country idgaf if you are white, black, orange you need to leave.
Also some people are born to be followers, you can't be mad at them, to all this the left is very good at controlling followers

Defending one side, the kneeling side, and trying to silence the other side is not the defending the freedom of speech you retard. That is defending what you believe to be the freedom of speech. Every single person from the homeless all the way to the President has this freedom. President Trump did nothing to break any laws and he exercised his right as the leader of the free world.

Don't you disregard my post as being indoctrined while I watch, almost weekly now, people getting the shit beat out of them because they are white. Killed because they are white. Talked down to because they are white. Everyone doesn't hate white people, but the ones causing the problems most certainly do.

On the day of the rope, you're one of the first to go. Forcibly removing people like you is the only way forward for this country. You've all made this blatantly obvious. See ya when the shit starts

The bottom line of the whole argument is this, the president shouldn't have public opinion on matters that would affect the public negatively because he has swore to serve the public and all those that have or have not voted for him. The moment someone with power choses a side it entices one side over another and one side alienates the "other". Furthermore literally taking away freedom of speech against the state and endangering the populous in the future. This is what I'm saying and any half intelligent person would understand why this is bad and objectively wrong for a president to do or any person in a position of power.

>"they're allowed to kneel! it's their free speech! :^)"

>other people use their own free speech to tell you you're a godamn moron

>mind blown that people can disagree, just try and rationalize it as some form of illegal activity/bigotry rather than just a different opinion

>that would affect the public negatively

Most of the public supports him, you stupid bastard. What about Obama commenting on an ongoing murder case?

You turdweasels just want to define what "the public" is, which conveniently always lines up with your own demands and ignores others.

I'm glad this other poster is knocking your socks off, maybe you'll learn something.

So you say it affects the public as a whole and then draw lines. Your idea is wrong (besides the president not being able to have public opinions that's just plain retarded). Anyway your idea of freedom of speach is not true, educate yourself

I think I know people well enough to know who has been educated on certain issues and who hasn't, the simple fact of what I'm saying here is obvious.
Loving America for what it has done for you and not what it has done for others, that's a interesting complex. We must always remain critical of any country. These are opinions so I'm just reiterating mine against yours.
Also the more privilege that you have in this world, and when say privilege I mean money, influence, and, power the more responsibility someone has to use that in a positive fashion, this is being added onto this

Just another imbecile trying to get on the spotlight

How is what I said not true? Also thisPlus I said negatively affects the public and the more privilege the more responsibility.

SLOTH IS MY SIN
I AM LAZY AF HOLY COW

>shouldn't way in

When you can't even grasp the English language, your point is greatly diminished.

Nobodies knocking anything off, and the vast majority of the public doesn't support him. If you lived in America you would know that.

A liberal faggot using the day of the rope against me? Nice try shill. I will exercise me second amendment right on anyone who threatens me and my country. Go ahead, start your little faggot movement on Nov 4th.

>Plus I said negatively affects the public and the more privilege the more responsibility.

Yeah except these terms are irrational bullshit because I can just as easily say it's a good thing for the public the president defends it's own flag and all you've got to say back is a "nuh uh, not by my rules".

It's disgusting human garbage like yourself that have repeatedly tried in the past to just say that anybody who disagrees with you doesn't exist so you don't have to listen to them - and you didn't dismiss them because they didn't exist.

You're not just incorrect, you're a legitimately bad person.

So he literally cannot do anything, therefore is not serving the country. You just keep becoming more and more retarded.

Also you agreed with me that Trump should watch he opinions because they have power which is the same thing as what said hereAnd now you disagree with it....

>Not offended but alienating another part of the country he's suppose to serve.
You are retarded. Pretty sure the NFL been alienating me for a couple years now. Game announcers bitching about people that like guns during games, rich players bitching about America, players giving black power symbols, players supporting BLM (a violent anti white organization). This all happened before Trump came a long. Fuck off fag!

Strawman he can serve the country with choosing sides.
The reason my argument is correct is because defending the state abasing brutality is giving it more power to not be spoken out against, which is statolatry within the public in a sense people will learn to love their chains.

The public is not just 1 group as you and other people said before, if you like something there is always someone who will oppose, you need to know this already. Also people have already stated that demanding respect to your national anthem does not affect the public in a bad way, you have to be retarded to think otherwise. The president and everyone else has the right to say whatever the fuck they want, what brings to them is another thing, this is why you are wrong, he should be able to say anything he wants
>Plus I said negatively affects the public and the more privilege the more responsibility
Yes, but this doesn't change the fact he can't say certain stuff

Defending our nation's Flag and Anthem is positive retard.

The difference like I said is privilege vs non privilege as well, the NFL isn't in control of the the government and wasn't elected by the people.

You are doing it again, twisting my message, he should watch what he says because he might get fucked for it, but he still can say whatever he damn pleases

>The reason my argument is correct is because defending the state abasing brutality

Except this argument is wrong and I can prove it mathematically. Which if these numbers is the largest....which is the smallest?
So they're different?

>people will learn to love their chains.

Fuck your chains, you adore the ones placed around your brain because they constantly tell you to never think about your own arguments, all the thinking has been done!
You're in a cult and you are frustrated you cannot shut down your denouncers.

Fuck you and your bullshit, you're a liar who wants to make the world a lie.

I

N

He literally cannot as our system is a two party system and someone somewhere will not like what he does. Are you one of these well educated city dwellers I keep hearing about? You might want to drop out of your liberal arts major, it seems to be giving you brain damage.

C

R

>Call for impeachment
I swear, every week I hear congress call for this.