ITT: Shows to watch with your GF

I'll start with one of the best. You can thank me later for this one.

Bible Black

prisma illya

boku no pico

Jesus Christ you autists get jelly mad easily.

Any SoL really. Or AssClass.

>3DPD
Disgusting.

Jin-roh: the wolf brigade

I´m married mate. You two don´t fuck or what? Why the fuck would you watch anything with your girl friend if you don´t want to fuck?

Kuroinu episode 4 is a treat.

I knew most people here wouldn't understand, but I figured they would ignore the thread, rather than take out their sexual frustrations on it.

SoL's are usually a solid pick. I've also had luck with Steins;Gate, Shinsekai Yori, and Jojo (Until we got to Stardust, she didnt like Jotaro).

Spoken like someone who has never been in a relationship in their life.

Why would people watch anime with their gf? gf pretty much take care of the needs that anime provides, unless she is ugly as fuck.

I know co-workers that are like that. Most young adults are not looking for life partners so young.

>watching anime because your lonely
>watching anime to fill some void in your life

No wonder the anime gets a bad rap. With people like you around its no wonder why everyone thinks we're autistic.

Reminder to report and sage.

Reminder to lurk more or get banned.

Jesus what is wrong with you. "I know co-workers like that". You sound like an alien or robot observing human behavior.

GuP

The behavior you are exhibiting now is the reason why you have no gf.

Why would you hang here if you are not lonely? I would spend my time with my family, friends and girlfriend if I had those. But being in the middle of nowhere there is not much choice.

>wanting to have a 3DPD gf
Lurk more.

Fuck off normalfag.

Because that is the situation? Since when could one pick ones co-workers or outright ignore them. Stop being so autistic, interact with other people.

Stop bumping this bait thread faggot.