How come the police dont arrest gang members in music videos with guns?

I seriously wonder this almost daily.

Detroit is full of gang members and they are almost all (with the exception of like 10%) convicted felons or currently on parole/probation.

I see these little thugs everywhere in SW Detroit, Why do the police not arrest them if they literally have them in dozens of music videos holding guns?

Examples,

youtube.com/watch?v=DC9-1HwLhYE

youtube.com/watch?v=zqznfJWjVuQ

youtube.com/watch?v=-dcclYKUOu8

Also if they aren't convicted felons, They are using a schedule 1 drug (marijuana) and It's illegal to own a gun.

An about half of them aren't even old enough to own a handgun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_HBlXh8hp4
youtube.com/watch?v=0bQjQAjmQRY
youtube.com/watch?v=UoqTwwNp7PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QK07sDtOHUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gentle giant innocents

Ro Spit is the man in Detroit.

This guy even shot a gun inside a house and wasn't arrested.

He tragically was killed by another gang member last year

youtube.com/watch?v=U_HBlXh8hp4

A little man.

I don't even think he's a man yet, Isn't he like 17 lol.

I've seen his little punk ass in Detroit and he's a bitch, He got his ass beat publicly like 10 times AND he got by someone after a fight lol

It's not illegal to own guns and it's always a possible excuse to just say the guns were fake and the weed was fake.

The reason America is great is the same reason these niggers can't get arrested, as sad as it is.

Like so many others I'm going to play armchair law enforcement expert. I'm guessing they don't just go out and arrest people because a complaint needs to be made. In other words someone would have to call the LEA for the area in which the crime(s) occured and report it. Then they do their investigation and determine if there's probable cause for an arrest. I'll be happy to speculate more if you'd like.

t. family and friends in LE

this is a normal occurrence and the police do nothing to stop it

youtube.com/watch?v=0bQjQAjmQRY

What? He owns that sneaker shop Burn Rubber. He's a grown man.

Because the guns in the videos are not real most of the time.

You retards actually think the Turks in Germany can own fully automatic UZIs used in their rap videos?

Even a high ranking police officer has trouble legally owning a fully automatic firearm

Artistic freedom.

no way to prove thy're real

It's not completely unheard of. Yes I know you said "most of the time" however X-Raided (among others I'm sure) was convicted because of an album photo: apparently he used the same firearm in the picture as was used in a murder in which he was a suspect.

see

and

youtube.com/watch?v=UoqTwwNp7PQ

This dude is dead though, Got shot by another gang member

i'd assume has something to do with not having prosecutable evidence that the guns aren't props and first amendment laws protecting artistic expression.

all they gotta do is show up to court and say "its a music video, those guns are props, you can't prove otherwise. freeze peaches"

same reason music videos and movie studios are allowed to use fake money without them being considered "counterfeit money"

Why do you care about negro music?

So one retarded nigger did it. Most of these niggers are not actual hard criminals and they never were.

I think the American negro is too stupid to use a fake gun.

Lol nigger apes shooting blanks and other nigger apes believe that niggers shoot in a regular neighbourhood.

God niggers are retarded.

I bet 100$ these apes rarely shoot guns and cant hit anything past 15 yards

They shoot all the time but you're most likely correct that they wouldn't hit anything past 15 yards.

The gun are props a wast majority of the time you moron. They even contact police before shooting the videos.

One time they forgot to contact police and they got shot at while using movie prop guns.

But their jewish producer is smart enough.

No they shoot real guns, That one was shooting a glock into the air before he was shot and killed lol.

An the Rocaine dude I've personally seen point a gun at some people.

Maybe in a couple videos they are props but I think others they are real. This one they all look real

youtube.com/watch?v=QK07sDtOHUg

They dont shoot. They never care about learning marksmanship.

In Negro mind just owning a gun is enough. They only own firearms because they like the idea of being capable of killing someone

The cops don't worry about these niggers because they'll all end up killing each other anyway.

1 handed shooting what could be a desert eagle.

Unbelievable retardation. "I did things i cant talk about" and yet he talks about kidnapping people.

Negro saw too many movies in reality kidnapping random niggers never pays.

Like I said, these little nigros shoot but their aim sucks.

I couldn't even decipher what he was saying

I was thinking the same thing the other day, but maybe some of the guns used in the music videos are props.

You have seen the black on black murder rates, yes? This is an undesirable subgroup that gleefully culls its own members. Aside from keeping the violence strictly limited to zoo grounds only, what incentive is there to save them from themselves? Let them live in the hell they make for eachother.

Probably a very small percentage are props

True

But the men on TV told me white cops are killing these future doctors and lawyers. Don't be racist user

There was a rapper named X-raided who posed on his album cover with the murder weapon he used in a triple murder/rape that he also rapped about on the album. I think it happens so much they don't even bother anymore.