Right-wing degeneracy

I'm just saying, if we abolished markets, there would be no supply to meet the demand of this degeneracy. Also, I hope you guys on cuckchan disowned this Jewish cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/U4fuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have faith goldy dating highschooler?

Reddit spacing idiot doesn't know green text bumps the post. Shge literally posted this pic on twitter. Go back to being raped by muslims at night, Olaf

>green text bumps the post
Lol, no

I'm pretty sure the only people who start Lauren Southern threads are people from /leftypol/ who believe that she's considered a goddess here.

wtf is this

This post is retarded just like you

Pretty much this. Noone cares about this woman when it comes right down to it.

fuck off with your fucking e-celebrity shit. she was always irrelevant and disgusting. She just repeated shit we have said literally millions of times. Who cares.

>No original insight
>Not really part of our group
>A woman first, with all their weaknesses

She was never worth following. Only normies that were months to years behind the discussion found her informative, and only losers were interested because her looks.

If a political activist is far less interesting to you after jacking off, then she's probably a vapid attention whore.

>Commie
>Posts poor photoshops of "right-wing degeneracy"

sad.

Shh don't wake the beta males, they are too busy paying for her 5 star vacations in exchange for a 7 minute youtube video. KEK

Yeah, but since, we're on infinitechon, we have a gateway to your autistic brothers at 8/pol/ who take their Nazi larping seriously, so I know actual hardcore fashcucks don't like her, but I always thought you guys at cuckchan are just wishy-washy cryptofascists
Plenty of alt-righters that don't live or breathe on Sup Forums use her as a gateway for normies. I'm just saying, you should probably stop her before she turns your movement into a diverse normie shitfest

archive.fo/U4fuI
Go stroke your cock to the only woman that likes your movement
>Hillary supporter
>communist
Sup Forums- politically illiterate

Fuck off with e-celeb shit.
>also, her sister is superior

>communist
>talks about literacy
Wew

That's not her you retard. No matter how much you try to spam this shit, it'll never be her. The anti LS threads over the past few months are as annoying as the race mixing threads.

caring about a jew

>Abolish markets

So long as there is exchange of goods, there will be a market. The best you can hope to do as a commie useful idiot is regulate the markets until your centrally planned economy crashes because you've artificially disrupted the market prices of goods.

The only way we could conceivably plan an entire market without losing everything to ever increasing inefficiency is with computer control, but we are decades if not centuries away from the technology and technical/economic knowledge to do so.

butterface .. might be missing a chromosome or two

I don't see any attached picture on her post, and even if there was there's a greater chance she's just shitposting ironically because of commies like yourself that have fabricated the whole thing.

Not that it really matters. There's plenty of conservative cum dumpsters to choose from. It just fun to have excuse to point out how retarded and pathetic communists are. Especially trip-fag communists.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Ok then, Pajeet, what books did you read today?
>she did that to trigger the left hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Not an argument

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sort yourself out Peter your obsession with Lauren is out of control

Literally made up bullshit.

/leftycuck/ are pathetic mentally ill trannies scraping the bottom of the barrel with this tabloid tier bullshit

stay irrelevant and socially ostracized you repugnant tranny Jewish kike shill faggots