Alright which one of you losers is this...

alright which one of you losers is this? you think it's funny to be a 40 year old white male putting up racist posters at college campuses? probably not laughing now that the police are hot on your trail.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LaeFkFAW8ZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is 18 to 28 yo only. Nobody over 30 post here.

36 here faggot

i've talked to some guys in their late 50s here. pic related is what this guy posted

> allegedly posted the flyers on the same night that Ibram X. Kendi, founder of the Antiracist Research and Policy Center at AU, presented his plans for the new center.

>This is the second such incident this year on AU’s campus. In May, as AU’s first black female student government president took office, bananas were found hanging from nooses

whoever pulls these stunts seems to know exactly when to do them.

>The 10 flyers had the phrases “Huzzah for Dixie” and “I wish I was in the land of cotton” on the front. On the back, the words “D.C. Counter Resistance” were printed above two white ovals on a black background, according to the Eagle.
this the kind of shit some dumb liberal would come up with

>center for Israel Studies

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

youtu.be/LaeFkFAW8ZM

kek'd

>triggered by cotton
better not tell what those libfags what theyre wearing

Which other incorrect assumptions are you operating under, son?

Was there a fire drill where everyone ran to their safe space?

lol thats gr8

The police have no business with political advertisement.

>“D.C. Counter Resistance”
>this the kind of shit some dumb liberal would come up with
kinda makes sense since only people on the left even think about their little resist bs and probably wish someone would mount a counter resistance

If he put up posters that said "fuck white people", or "white people deserve to die" we would have gotten applauded for it by leftists.

Checked on my FBI connected facial recognition database
Says he's some guy called "The Punisher"

i think they're saying he defaced their property

Ya track him down and arrest him for? ?

honestly putting up posters like that are way more effective than just putting up shit that's racist against niggers

see

something up with this guys face.

what? also this guy is pretty good about not letting security cameras get a clear shot of his face. professional thieves do this type of shit. he either has security experience or maybe more advanced training. also the construction getup is smart so he can wear the hat to hide his face and the gloves so he doesnt leave any prints. dude's not dumb.

another picture of the suspect

I bet he is connected with the people who are complaining about the whole thing. Fact that the photos are from Center of Israel Studies big clue

CSIS pls

ZOOMED AND ENHANCED

I'm on this!