M'yanno on the front page!

M'yanno on the front page!

Ecchan is cuter

I'll be taking this loli now

I want to impale her tiny body on my cock.

Shiraishi is cuterest

THINGS WOULD BE DIFFERENT AROUND HERE IF MIYANO WERE MY IMOUTO

let me guess, worst girl is your imouto?

I want to plow trap-Tanaka's boy pussy

I want to go grocery shopping with RIno!

I badly need my Shiraishi fix

Miyano a cute.

C U T E
U
T
E

Hard to believe this show is almost over. I'll miss how cute the cast was.

And no s2 because nips would rather watch Train Eotons or Kantai Collection 2.0

What would sex with her be like?

OKOTEMASU

don't think that's fast enough

Why did her eyes break?

Ecchan > M'yanno > Shiraishi > Rino > shit > Tanaka

Maximum smug

This has been one of the first shows in a while where all girls are best girl

D-DELET

Why does everyone hate Rino? Her dedication to her onii-san is cute

I need to lift her up and refuse to put her down

this disheartens the miyano

FASTER

I hope this is just an unrelated meme

Are shorts worth watching?

don't know, saving them for after show ends

A cute girl feels the urge to do cute things with a cute girl.

Unable to do cute things, she is gifted with by cute ex machina with the cute girl's thing. Never minding the strange thing, she immediately does cute things, and is overjoyed to find out that cute girl wants to do cute things as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's cute things done with the cute girl, she only looks at her with a uncute expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the cute girl she did cute things with is not the same cute girl she originally wanted to do cute things with. In fact, she doesn't want to do cute things in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who wants to do cute things with the MC's own alternate universe cute self, who too is blissfully unaware of her desire to do cute things.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their cutest, most private things in order to equip the other with cute things they need to do cute things with their other cute selves. While the two do cute things with their alternate universe cute girls, NOTHING ensues as they begin to feel desire to do cute things with each other instead and question the NATURE of MOE.

posting season's best grill

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

The whole clingy sister who acts like a bitch towards everyone her brother is close to has never and will never be cute or appealing. It's just annoying.

12 or 13 episodes?

She makes the cutest expressions when she's bullied.

RAWR!!!

Ecchan is just a bully bait

They're like 1 minute long each, just watch them

This is the truth

Why are her glasses only transparent after her character arc?

Why do you think?

You don't really get this listless thing.

I want to wake up next to Shiraishi every day.

Character development

Season two: Tanaka-kun Itsumo Genki Desu

>still under the Manabi line

Oh well. Season 2 never

exactly what thinly veiled self insert harems deserve

Unable to do cute things, she is gifted with by cute ex machina with the cute girl's thing. Never minding the strange thing, she immediately does cute things, and is overjoyed to find out that cute girl wants to do cute things as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's cute things done with the cute girl, she only looks at her with a uncute expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the cute girl she did cute things with is not the same cute girl she originally wanted to do cute things with. In fact, she doesn't want to do cute things in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who wants to do cute things with the MC's own alternate universe cute self, who too is blissfully unaware of her desire to do cute things.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their cutest, most private things in order to equip the other with cute things they need to do cute things with their other cute selves. While the two do cute things with their alternate universe cute girls, NOTHING ensues as they begin to feel desire to do cute things with each other instead and question the NATURE of MOE.

Fucking a tenga that was in the freezer

The homo undertones are strong, but it's a good anime.

No love for the cutest?

but user, ecchan gets plenty of love

I need a render of this Ecchan.

Why is this allowed?

I almost got a heart attack.

Didn't pay much attention to threads whilst this was enjoying, but I'll miss it. It's another one of those shows where I like the supporting cast far more than the main cast though.

Yes please.

othar than having the tiny hatted bitch, this pic is nice

And the 2 expendable male characters.

>Tanaka smiling only at Ohta

>those damn dresses
I need more of this.

I am very envious of Ecchan there. And Saya.

I slightly wanted more of けだるげ Miyano

Not instead of all the Myaano we got, but

Faster!

Ecchan kawaii

Why aren't we talking about the actual qtπ?
Needs more love.

C U T E

Why is she a delinquent again?

she wants to be hardcore but her cuteness won't let her

>a girl like shiraishi will never like you

Girls like Shiraishi don't exist in the first place.

left or right?

yes

No.

>she only looks at her with a uncute expression
Impossible.

I'm so sad she's only in one episode, she better be in the last episode tomorrow or I'll cry even harder than now. She's literal perfection.

source?