Drumpf Is finished

Impeachment when?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/features/2017/09/28/us-2q-gdp-growth-revised-up-to-3-1-percent.html
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdp_glance.htm
frbatlanta.org/cqer/research/gdpnow.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot link
foxbusiness.com/features/2017/09/28/us-2q-gdp-growth-revised-up-to-3-1-percent.html

Idk, have a bump, friendo

Sorry bout that

bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdp_glance.htm

Looks like random fluctuations to me.

>Norwegian not using archive
The real Nordbro would be disappointed

Reminder Obama had 5.2% GDP growth.

Also remember when there were """revisions""" (which are normal) under Obama, u retards always claimed it was a pizzaspiracy?

same disabled leaf NEET still triggered?

still btfo right wing retards all day everyday

If GDP grows at 3%, Trump will annihilate any electoral opponent in 2020.

They used to say that a guy was so electorally invulnerable that "The only way he could lose is if he got caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy." These days, neither of those matters.

So is it true about you leafs?

>we elected Trump for GDP forget about DACA and stuff xdd

Usually how it goes

Reminder to ignore Obama Leafs

Reminder to hide Obama Leaf posters.

That's pretty good.

>saving screens of yourself

real low energy, sad!

While passively browsing /pol throughout the day, in between builds of my app, at my job where I make 6 figures, I’ve seen you post on about 4 threads now and it made me wonder...do you actually have a life/job or do you get paid to just suck Obama’s dick all day? Serious question.

Is it true about you burgers that you can't comprehend basic facts? Or is only the right-leaning ones?

Goddamn, obamaleaf's been on charitable mission to enlighten you idiots. The least you can do is shut the fuck up and listen.

>spews nothing but pro-Obama propaganda despite him no longer being relevant
>”I’m so charitable sharing my unwanted opinion with you all”

KEK

What do you do and how can I do it? In learning iOS dev at the moment.

GDP, a statistic many do not understand, has been used as a bludgeon by the left lately. It was bullshit when the conservatives used it, and it's still bullshit. More people = more GDP, regardless of their quality of life.

been doing it for a while. retards shouldn't get our attention.

get android.

reminder that loaned money is added to the GDP.

True, GDP in a vacuum doesn't tell us much, but as you mention if population is massively growing and we're borrowing $1T per year, we should expect to see massive growth, which we didn't during Obama's terms. And personal income has continued to decline as you mention. People know this, don't sell them short, as it's what's driving the current populism, which demands economic growth AND prosperity.

I’m an iOS developer for a startup. Legit just taught myself watching Lynda.com videos and found an employer willing to take a chance on me. I live in an area where mobile developers aren’t super common and so it’s easy to find high-paying work here without a ton of experience. Had I tried to get a job in Silicon Valley without experience, I’d have never been able to do it.

You have to understand that right wing retards and conservashits actually want more immigration and more government spending because it boosts GDP growth. That's why they're so focused on GDP growth.

>been around for years
>First time i've seen this image
Wow boy it sure took you a long time to build up shill replies for an image collage.

Meanwhile in the real world, pic related.

Take your pills leaf

...so is government spending, at all levels, including spending on illegal aliens.

Lol why r u larping as an app developer? you're just browsing pol all day. At least I'm doing something productive.

you are so pathetic its not even funny, kys you stupid nigger

Nice try Ivan.

No economic policies from Trump took effect in Q2.

You are looking at even more Obama success, deepening Dontard's shame.

take your pills, you disgrace of a leaf.

that's 1/10 of what i got

that was just for my twitter background

As an American Republican, I fully support OBAMA LEAF, and everything he stands for. And you can screen cap this endorsement for posterity. God Bless OBAMA LEAF!

this

Is it true what they say about you leafs?

>Bush blamed for 8 years
>Trump not given credit for anything

Typical brain dead Leftist.

You do realize this has nothing to do with Trump, do you?
Norway is running one of the biggest state funds, I expected its population to at least know the very basics of economy.
You are not only sucking dotard cock, but sucking it for no reason, you must love getting thorated user.

>Trump not given credit for anything

Maybe when he does something, and it produces positive results, he will get credit for it.

He isn't going to get credit for Obama's work. I mean, he will from you, because you are a fucking retard.

But people who matter will not credit Trump for shit he didn't do.

are you employed by obama or what . just fuckk off trudeau

obama is a credit to his race

for what? he did nothing, these numbers come in for 2 years straight.
Just bcause you read up on it now doesn't mean it wasn't happening before, murrican mong sherlock.
Why do you think the US economy has survived all those rate hikes while dumfucks like Schiff were in denial ONE DAY before it happened and smart money knew ONE YEAR in advance.
You economic autists really make us laugh.
I hope you are invested in the stock market because it's programmed monkeys like you I make my money with.

If we cut federal government spending back to the post-war average of 18% of GDP, cut all immigration back to 1930's rates and grow GDP consistently at this 3% rate, we are going to do just fine. Personal income necessarily will rise.

A gorilla would be too.

LOL no wonder why they elected castreau son to lead their pathetic banana land. SAD AND PATHETIC I HOPE HE RECOVERS FROM THIS POST

when your video loads up

And if we would wipe with our hands we would save TP.

>How has the U.S. Survived rate hikes?
I don't know how about trillions of dollars of debt?
>Schiff in denial
The guy who wrote a book predicting the crash, and was warning people far in advance of the bubble in 08?

Germany. Not Even Once.
You can't even get rid of your jews properly and made it harder for the rest of us now. Fuck you Germany.

Are you pulling my chain? That is legitimately what I hope to do. Any tips for a guy in my position? So far I'm just kinda learning the Apple frameworks. I'd really appreciate any tips.

They are rigging the gdp now.
Turn on the news tonight, drumpfff is finished.

BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE.
MATH SAID SO.

You sour loser.
Schiff is a fucking drunken fearmonger, a broken clock goes wrong two times a day.
They dialed back QE after flooding the market, don't like to yourself:
Your closet-homo guru is predicting the markets crashing since his last guess in the dark.
Go look it up on youtube, see how your alcoholic talks about how (the first of a few now) rate hikes would 100% crash the economy.
Look how happy he was when the markets corrected after it because of lemmings like you.
Seriously, you can't fool me, you knownothing know shit about economy, no MAGA hat will change that.

he cant keep up the rate of growth. international sales go down as americas currency value increases and many other countries tac on a slightly higher cost of their goods as americas currency value goes up because it was caught to many times in the past lying about its own currency value

essentially the bump seen for what ever reason they cant duplicate on top of it in effect. it didnt come from consumption and there isnt enough room in the expendable income in household budgets. increases in consumer spending without a noticeable increase in consumption is just inflation

Yeah, like my parents...

Lol where the fuck did Trump attain 4% annual Gdp growth?

How is it possible that ALL u right wingers are mentally retarded?

He must be pretty happy your country is solving the math tests we do in fifth class when you are 18 years old and above if at all.
But hey let's fight leftist education, TU sure teaches quantum physics, don't they?
Your country isn't even funny anymore and I love america. Just not the trisomy-21 version of kleptomanic idiocracy you just made happen.

So? It's not higher than when Obama was president.

>describing point of entry

I've read projections that 3rd quarter growth will be 4%, so it appears it is being duplicated.

>look mom i can use proxies
Sad

There's going to be a major crisis and you idiots better prepare for it. And it has nothing to do with who is president - obongo or orange clown. They are nobodies.

nope

it literally takes me 2 seconds to debunk u retards

frbatlanta.org/cqer/research/gdpnow.aspx

Whatever you say, Angie!

links to the faggotry. not seeing anything like that . all economist see the united states missing trumps 3% year average gdp growth figure

bush couldnt do it for years and obama never did it

Who the fuck would LARP as an app developer? Go ahead, ask me anything about iOS development. Unlike you, I’m actually contributing to society. Not sure how you publicly sucking Obama’s dick on /pol really adds value to really much of anything.

>Go ahead, ask me anything about iOS development
will someone hire me if I can create a simple app which implements some site's api / loads json data and creates a table from it, has a few different views, some settings/configs, etc.? I have basic understanding of Big O, working on a portfolio now. What more do I need?

I did what you did except with Apple's docs, a site called hackingwithswift, some textbooks etc.

Pls respond

Bush and Obama did nothing to grow personal income, and in fact worked to erode it. They also worked to maximize immigration, which does the same. They also refused to enforce fair trade, which does the same.

You're not following matters, is all.

Seriously watch Lynda.com. Simon Allardice has an amazing course on swift. Don’t waste time learning objective-c. It’s not in demand and everyone gets a boner in an interview when I say I wrote my both of my apps in swift 3. the best thing you can do though is land an internship. I worked for the largest mortgage lender in the US as a mobile app intern. They paid me absolute dog shit ($12/hr) but I learned more there about OOP, iOS development and agile methodology than I ever could’ve in 4 years of university. Learn on someone else’s dime if you can. Don’t fall for the college meme. It’s not at all needed in this field. Get a year of experience somewhere, anywhere, and you can move anywhere you want.

We know that you filthy fucking nigger.

The left wants the same thing. You shill against conservatives because they want to do the same thing as the left? How are you this fucking retarded?

REMINDER: The alt-right is the only one fighting against this shit, while commies and faggot leafs shill for it.

Bush didn't. Obama did. You right wingers need to get your facts straight.

Trump is Bush 2.0

Is it true what they say about you leafs?

Understanding time/space complexity is HUGE. That’s what big tech companies look for. You should be able to solve a problem in the most efficient way possible. Once you get a solid understanding of Swift’s syntax, you should be on LeetCode every day learning how to think efficiently. I’ve never had a single interview wherein they didn’t ask me a question from LeetCode

Drumpf (der um ph) [noun]
1. A word used by smug butthurt losers to show disdain for
those that BTFO of them.
2. The sound made by a Democrat just prior to shitting its pantyhose.
3. A general shitposting of shit in some shitty thread started by a shithead.
4. The noise your mama makes when she takes you up the ass.

Thanks a ton for the info, I surmised most of that myself but it's great to get some confirmation from someone who has actually done it. Is there some trick to getting a paid internship? My work history is spotty at best and mostly full of starbucks-type jobs. I'm not a total asspie but I've never had a 'real' position where I had to wear a suit to the interview if you know what I mean.

I thought that internships were basically unpaid and reserved exclusively for college kids.

furiously taking all of this down

And dude when I got my first internship, I didn’t even know how to make API calls. People will definitely hire you to learn and make mistakes but odds are good you’ll get paid shit for 6 months. Quicken Loans is who hired me and it was the single greatest decision I ever made to work there for peanuts.

lol these drumpftards just never get it.

Keep fighting the good fight obamaleaf!
xD

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH fuck you are pathetic also as pathetic as Robert Mueller.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA

put me in your collage

>Quicken Loans is who hired me and it was the single greatest decision I ever made to work there for peanuts
Son of a bitch, I actually know people who work there and there is at least the vaguest chance in hell that I could get some references. Are they really hiring self-taught iOS devs with little experience, though? Even as interns?

> you’ll get paid shit for 6 months
$12 an hour sounds great to me as an unemployed loser who doesn't want to go back to flipping burgers

I worked in retail before I landed that internship. Honestly ask anyone in CS at a top tech company and they’ll tell you the the same thing. It’s not about how smart you are, it’s about how smart you appear to be in the interview. Knowing Big O is huge because anyone can write code but understanding how to solve a problem in an efficient way, and even the fact that you think about efficiency at all, gives interviewers massive boners. Idk if it’s just that they’re used to H1B talent who just understand syntax and don’t know how to think, but they seriously love when you start dropping Big O on their asses. LeetCode is the best way to spend your time once you understand Swift. Since you don’t have much work experience, you should be trying to get as many apps in the store as possible also. Try to make apps with cutting edge frameworks like ARKit. That’s what grabs attention of employers.

Like I said, they hired me as an intern with no professional coding experience and no degree. I understood objective-C and OOP. That was about it. They’d definitely hire you if you can write code. I take it you live in metro Detroit?

>Like I said, they hired me as an intern with no professional coding experience and no degree. I understood objective-C and OOP. That was about it
So there's hope for me yet
Yep, just outside of Detroit

Same. Working in Farmington Hills now at a startup. There’s a TON of work around here and mobile devs are extremely hard to find. Seriously just become competent and you’ll get offers non-stop.

Ah, yes another obama leaf thread, it's too bad autism isn't an energy source or else you'd actually have a real job

> Same. Working in Farmington Hills
Fuckin A

Thanks for taking the time to reply, this is a huge confidence booster desu.
>Seriously just become competent and you’ll get offers non-stop.
Now I just have to figure out how to paper over my NEET resume and I'll be golden!

That's still pretty low for
Most of his presidency.

Oh, if you're still around, how much should I focus on Objective-C?
> Don’t waste time learning objective-c
Did you mean this literally? Should I not bother? I've been focusing exclusively on Swift assuming that by the time I'm even remotely employable it will be the thing that the kinds of employers who would hire me would be looking for

>pic
Of course Obama is chubbing. He's reading to children.

>pic
AYO SQUEEZE IT, NIGGA
MUH DICK

imagine how much better it would have been if the dems and repubs helped him instead of getting in his way
These people MUST be removed at all costs.

Obama did NOT have that kind of growth. All those numbers were exaggerated or fraudulent because the Fed and Wall Street ALLOWED Obama to have good growth.
Trump has managed to raise up the economy DESPITE everyone practically against him on all corners of the globe. This 3%? Its a REAL percentage growth.

Take your pills leaf

Technically that fiscal year is still under Obamas books.

Admit he was an okay president when?

I blamed Bush for the recession that hit, its only fair to give Obama credit

I wouldn’t bother for 2 reasons:

1.) most companies want someone to write all future code in swift.
2.) if you understand swift, you understand the essence of Objective-C. The practical differences are mostly syntactical. What really matters is MVC and understanding iOS-specific methodology like GCD and those apply the same way in both languages.

I feel like Swift is everything Sun promised Java would be. I could easily see everything running on it in the future. Google is even reportedly working on building future Android versions on Swift instead of Java because of its efficiency and power. I mean learning an older language like Objective-C isn’t bad to do in you spare time but I truly don’t think it’ll help your resume.

Is share my info with ya but I feel like doing that on Sup Forums is fucking insanity. I’d prefer not to get doxed until after this company goes public and I’m independently wealthy haha. After that I don’t care.

This is still Obama's economy.
Trump policies will rek it like Bush's did.