I fucking hate young people from Dublin. Why couldn't I have been born in another country?

I fucking hate young people from Dublin. Why couldn't I have been born in another country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GJwqYDu_wos
youtu.be/T7FV9OlWEzA
youtu.be/oZDHbJ4d17w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm going there next week is it really bad?

How old are you?

Hey lad I'm going to Dublin for a business trip soon, where should a 24 year old hwhite go to meet fun anti-globalist right wingers?

anywhere that's not the republic of ireland

not as bad as a lot of other european cities but still pretty fucking bad

Mind your words, you could have been born a leaf.

I hate young people from Cardiff too. Young people + capital city doesn't end well. Go to the countryside or a less left-wing semi-urban area.

Fuck. I'm going for a stag do as well. Please don't kill me fenians

where are you going do you know?

Dublin is not an Irish city. It is a British city in Ireland. The people there have a British mentality and hold the rest of Ireland in contempt. They are the worst kind of scum and everything wrong with Ireland as a country. Please jettison them into the ocean.

It used to be. Now it's just a European city. Still needs to be razed.

Everyone thinks Dublin people are either snobs or knackers. Pretty sad to see the ghetto ish areas desu. I remember when I was 15 I was down in some shitty estate visiting a friend and a gang of fucking ten year olds tried to rob us for like a fiver. I told them to fuck off and I shit you not 10 mins later a gang of lads older than us tried the same. Acted hard but in reality I was fucking terrified.

IKTF
Luckily I'm from outside of Dublin, but I will have to move there in a year to do a Japanese course so I can get out of here before it starts to finish completely looking like germany/sweden/uk/france.
I might Wear an Anti-communist patch on a jacket when I'm out to piss off the brainwashed students.

>people from Dublin.
you mean somalis? I'll saw a fuckton there in 2014

>tfw Dublin snob
I only act like a snob because I'm literally better than you, you culchie subhuman.

Blacks have been seeping into the Countryside Towns the last 3 years like crazy
God Help Us All. I don't want to watch Such a White Country I Grew Up in end up like everywhere else, that's why I'm trying to Move to Japan.

>Tfw neither townie or cultie
I was raised in the middle of nowhere in Meath, have the most neutral accent you can imagine.

Culchie*

I'm the same but Kildare North

Don't you have a """""refugee"""" to prep?

>>>/turkey/>>>>>>>>>
>>>/syria/>>>>>>>

tfw sound like a retarded cowboy because I grew up in the arse end of donegal

I don't. I imagine the main city centre bit. Any good places to go?

I have friends from there. Legit like a different language sometimes.

It could be worse, you can be from New York and watch it go from badass financial/sport/fashion capital of the world to a bunch of blue haired SJW freaks.

Shame the kike-loving brits poisoned the RA & turned them into these commie cunts since the late 30s
Mi6 are almost has bad as mossad
I Want an INA (Irish Nationalist Army) already.
Honestly, if you've got the Time just Visit the West, it's the only part of "Real Ireland" left
Aside from galway city, it's like any European City now.

Pearse warned you what would happen if you didn't embrace the Irish language and reject the English language wholeheartedly. You were sold out by your government.

I imagined OP's post spoken in a funny Irish brogue

my spic cousin is going to work there next month or something. I hope you fuck his ass.

Yes it is what is needed to save Ireland. You are still able to make this happen, but there's no doubt the globalists have put a big target on the Emerald Isle and they plan on eradicating your people. How long can your tiny island stay Irish while being filled with "refugees" relocated there by EU globalists.

It's not too late though. The Irish know what it's like to be the victims of genocide, you still have time to make Ireland into a country that no Muslim will feel comfortable living in or even visiting.

Spic here. Can't wait to go bang some redheads on st Patrick's day

Do you like dags?

what's up with the strange use of capitals? retarded?

Do you like Muslims?

Exactly Americabro.
We're like a Western Poland (who (((they))) are COINCIDENTALLY targeting for abortion at the exact same time, really makes you think) so I hope Our National Identity is Strong Enough to Fight Off jewish mind-poison like They Are.
No, but my Phone is.

>in the us
>met a group of irishmen from the countryside
>top lads very nice, friendly and laid back
>saw a group of dubliners
>parties, drinking, whoring, slags and obnoxiously loud

The drunk irishmen gave us their couch when they left, we disinfected it, it was fucking rancid

Of course not.

But do you like dags?

>be in UK with friends
>haven't actually planned anything
>after fucking around a bit in Wales, decide to hop over to Ireland
>spend 2 days in Dublin
>somewhere around noon we're trying to find another friend who got lost
>he's giving us directions on his phone
>we're speedwalking through crowds of PotatoNiggers while looking through at our phones
>look up again and instead of white people its a bunch of Africans staring at us
>as if there was a sudden eclipse and everything went dark
>most are quiet but a few are loudly shrieking at their kids
>decide to just keep moving
>end up back in civilization 2 blocks later
Yeah I'm gonna need an explanation on this one, even in America I've been through tons of city streets but have never seen a 100% black chimpfest. Leprechauns, explain.

If you're in Ireland, you can get to Canada or the US on Visa if you are in the right industry.

Lot of IT stuff in Dublin especially, foreign firms will employ you there and then you can get an intercompany transfer visa (From the foreign company to the American/Canadian one).

How was Wales?

Ireland is already a mere shadow. They have their own language but speak someone else's, how cucked can a national be than to abandon the primary thing that defines it?

>little niglet & fat coalburner ma were Targeted with "niggers Out!" Spray paint
There's still Hope for Dublin, lads.
The lads from the inner city I knew were Quite Redpilled because they were actually forced to be around shitskins.

I honestly don't get the Irish, spend centuries trying to drive out white, christian people who speak the same language, but do nothing when a bunch of heathen arabs and blacks invade your country.

They were our tier poor all that time, now they got rich.

Pretty cool. I made some friends and a bunch of qt's were 'mirin because a foreigner could speak a little bit of their language. Only fat girls care about me here. It's not fair. btw are all welsh people manlets? most men I saw were around 5 foot 8 inches

Everyone hates people from Dublin in general.

Libertarian Ireland is a good place to start. Event on in Octagon Bar wdnesday

>go to Ireland to bury grandfather
>spend few weeks in the countryside
>wonderful, perfect place
>beautiful nature
>beautiful people
>everyone is lovely and nice
>go to dublin for a few days
>full of minorities
>dirty shithole with trash everywhere
>people are assholes

Dublin should be nuked but the rest of the country is wonderful.

Yeah, we're a short lot. I believe we're the shortest in the British Isles. A lot of nationalistic, beer-swilling, choir-singing hobbits, we are.
Yeah, that's pretty common in most countries. Some women like foreigners just because they're different and interesting, like how a lot of American women like English accents or how English women like Welsh accents/language.

A jew got into power and changed the citizenship laws and by the time the Irish voted to revoke the bullshit laws, the damage was done.

I didn't know you people could travel to the US

Average Dublin potato nigger
Baldy McDonagh
youtu.be/GJwqYDu_wos
youtu.be/T7FV9OlWEzA
youtu.be/oZDHbJ4d17w

there's ghettos north of the liffey

Agreed,to be sure.

that's a knacker, not a potatonigger

I stayed in Ireland for several months a few years ago, I've had the pleasure of visiting your island twice in my life and hopefully will get a third opportunity. I stayed in the west coast, County Clare, by the sea. Absolutely loved it, the kindest people I've ever met. I even fucking hitch hiked without fear. Dublin however.... well in Dublin I was off the bus for 5 minutes and saw a prostitute fighting with her pimp or john, he cracks her across the face and starts to walk away, she chases after him screaming, throws one of her nasty stilettos at him. I keep my head down and keep moving. Dublin is not like the rest of the Republic.

You said the exact same thing in the other thread Abdulanigger.

Still, don't the regular Irish people feel strongly about this?

I want to Live in Japan for years then come home and live in Achill Island when I'm an Old Man in a thatch cottage with a doggo like this:

That pic is an authentic representation of Dubliners in fairness. Not including the alternative rat faced junkie version.

Regular Irish people don't feel strongly about anything at all. Apathy is core to Irishness.

The Irish resistance was financed primarily by patriotic Irish Americans. We're still here. We want the land of our ancestors to be free and we're willing to help in every way that we can... but it's up to you Spuds on the ground to do the dirty work.

>I hate Ireland
you should come and visit Spain. it's like not even funny over here.

Is ireland that cucked?

What aspect of Spain is not funny?

>The Irish resistance was financed primarily by patriotic Irish Americans

>primarily

No, not really, a bunch of armalites were smuggled from the US but to say "primarily" is just wrong, the IRA got a lot more help from Libya than the US

The Dublin accents,on a par with the south African accent,for being fucking horrifically shockingly shite.

HAHAHA

>The Irish resistance was financed primarily by patriotic Irish Americans.

AHAHAHAHAHA

I am actually some what pleased they've be placed into their own ethnic group away from the rest of us.

The West? You got anywhere in particular? My old man is from Dublin and he always says go West. I don't know where that means

>The Irish resistance was financed primarily by patriotic Irish Americans.

AHHAHAHAHAHA

Go to Dingle, Co Kerry.

Ireland doesn't have that many redheads most Irish have dark hair. There are more redheads in Scotland actually. It's a norse thing.

It contributes the most to our GDP. I, for one, have little issues with Dublin

What about the Unionists who want to stay in Ireland? You want them out?

Going to Dublin for a stag weekend soon which I'm really not looking forward to. But its become one of those cliched stag/hen destinations that people blindly go to because WAHEYYYY WE'RE ENGLISH AND NEED TO GET SHITFACED etc

I've heard its an overpriced, overrated shithole. Is it as bad as they say?

Your fucking intelligence agency did that to them.
They were once one of the Most Fiercely Nationalistic Groups in Europe.
The unionists are retarded kike loving cunts, they're no better.

light hair is a small majority. most people have some shade of brown hair

>patriotic Irish Americans.
>support the ANC, FARQ, PLO, Che Guevara, Fidel Castro, Red Army Faction.

AHAHAHA

Mayo is my favourite County, the Coastline is stunning.
North Donegal too
And finally Connemara.

As cucked as Wales or Scotland or NI?

worse

There's quite a high frequency of redheads in Wales too.

And it's cold.

more of less the same as wales i'd say

How is Wales cucked?

This.

Ireland, Scotland and Wales are not real nations.

Well the IRA were full-blown Marxists. You haven't really met a leftist til you meet an Irish one.

Be wary...now they'll try to say Ireland is a "multiethnic" society. Gyppos are still Irish even if they're distinct. They have Irish names and their ancestry goes back as long as the settled pop.

>This coming from a country that doesn't even exist

>Well the IRA were full-blown Marxists

Not really, the marxist wing died, thats why the Provos split from the IRA.

Lived in Dublin for all my 32 years and frankly the further out from town you get the better it is, mostly. Lucky to be living in a god-tier part of the surrounding county, the city can burn for all I care.

woke af

The IRA has existed since the 1700s you dumb limey. Go suck Mohammad's cock, your country is fucked. There's still time to save Ireland.

Ireland is as fucked as us.