It's just a costume get over it

Anyone else think the whole issue of costumes and cultural appropriation is stupid?

conservativejunction.com/2017/09/26/costumes-are-not-cultural-appropriation

Yes

Cultural appropriation is good when it benefits you and bad when it benefits others. There's no equality

I hope this stays an american thing.

its still racist

>conservative website

YOU DON'T OWN THE TRUTH SHITLORD, WE DO! YOU RACIST XENOPHOBIC HOMOPHOBIC DRUMPFTERS!

"cultural appropriation" is a rhetorical weapon intended to silence creativity and ingenuity, designed to stifle individual development and cultural evolution.

Oh god, I forgot it was THAT time of year again. It really says something about a nation when you have to tip toe around holidays because every single one has something that can be misconstrued as offensive. Columbus Day and Thanksgiving are about to be reamed in the media by mysteriously pale “native” Americans and their pet negroes.

/thread

From now on black people wearing a suit and tie is racist

Fuck off to Reddit with those skeptic community™-tier discussions

Nahh as a former lefty i can confidently say the lefties are brainwashed and reject facts. It is pathetic. All feelings and propaganda.

Stupid fucks

I think everyone should do whatever they want to do, and stop giving a shit about what other people think.

Yes.
t. native

It's okay to get weird on Halloween, but only within the politically correct boundaries of weirdness. It's all fun and games when a guy dresses like a demon in bondage gear bathed in blood and carrying a bag of fake severed heads, but a woman dressed like slutty Pocahontas is just too fucked up.

So apparently thats racist, but this isnt?

It's a Christian holiday. Good thing white Christians don't get butt hurt over others appropriating their holiday

go back to europe, cumskin
this is our land

>mysteriously pale native americans
LARPERS. go to mexico if you want to see people more than 1/64th native. they are more than half native on average which is why they are brown and short

It's also a hypocritical stance to whine about it on a platform your race wasn't responsible for inventing. Stop appropriating indoor plumbing, electricity, communication devices, motor vehicles.

This i was a wanna be commie lefty all high school and early college. Then i grew up

Had a girlfriend with a rape fetish, she dressed up as an injun one halloween. Very fun night.

My girlfriend has a kid from quarter Native Anglo-American. How can we cheat the anti-White anti-Native Amerindian US government?

This retarded shit has spread to Norway. I just read an article the other day about how the Sami were upset that they were selling their traditional dress as a Halloween costume.

The funny thing was that the store defended itself by referring to Native American costumes and how they didn't offend anyone.

It's just a costume. Get over it faggots.

>cumskin
Why do you hate Asians so much?

Totally

is that an indian dressed up as a whitey?

REALLY
MADE
ME
THINK
HARD
A
F

Why is he dressing like a white guy?

>Raising Squanto’s kid.

Cuck