Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPSlGdkYmEc
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/09/28/mi-couple-let-infant-die-of-treatable-disease-because-god-makes-no-mistakes/#lurf1X6TKz844rHV.99
youtube.com/watch?v=yV4Xh8yfbn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the Pope

well if they mean the current one, sure.

but if they mean Catholicism in general.

I don't see them chimping out.

Freedom of speech is freedom of thought.
Op is a communist faggot.

As amusing as these lolcows are, I will defend their right to be lolcows.
They are idiots though. It's much easier to attract people by being kind.

Op defends Islam, which would chop off his head in THIS life.

These guys say God 'ill getcha after your dead from natural causes...

Yeah. Op went full retard.

Whats an "ankle biter"?

>(((Hebrews))) 9:27
Eternal reminder that Christcucks are Jewish puppets worshipping a sand religion.

a "bottom" homo who takes it standing

youtube.com/watch?v=tPSlGdkYmEc

G OT
A IDS
Y ET

lol freaks

why do leftist hate christians they ask

Christ split from the Jews calling them the "Synagogue of Satan". Not only was he adamantly opposed to Jewish thought and tradition but he actively preached a schism to move away from rabbinical order.

Is this in portland?
I have seen these same god fags before at pioneer courthouse square in portland.

Yes, and so do the police.

G-D BLESS AMERICA!

he deserved it

No you are thinking of the hell shaking street preachers search them on YouTube

Abigail never saw a doctor when blood was coming out of her mouth, she wasn’t eating, or her skin became further discolored. All because her parents put more trust in God than someone who could actually help.
Read more at patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/09/28/mi-couple-let-infant-die-of-treatable-disease-because-god-makes-no-mistakes/#lurf1X6TKz844rHV.99

Free speech. Got a problem with it?

Are the people in OPs picture forcing anybody to do anything?

Jesusfreaks aren't molesting trashcans and burning cars.

>censor masterbator
>Don't censor whores
>Include witches
>Along with sissies
Sounds like an insane man.

They are free to say what they want. Just keep them away from military or police funerals. Freedom of speech should not be used to target and harass a grieving family.

WBC is banned in Canada for this reason.

not yet
it's funny that they wanna force people to worship their fairy tho

not being free to beat or kill the gays is also oppression, right

christians: stop oppressing me

But as the ‘90s dawned, racism was becoming unpopular, so Falwell changed his focus to gays. “Gay folks would just as soon kill you as look at you,” he said. He called a new wave of Christian gays, the Metropolitan Community Church “brute beasts” and a “vile and Satanic system.” He called a lesbian talk show host “Ellen Degenerate.” He also said the preschool program for kids, The Teletubbies, was “role modeling the gay lifestyle,” which was hurting “the moral lives of children.” The stuffed alien Tinky Winky was “purple — the gay pride color.” His antenna was — gasp — a triangle, and he carried a red bag.

You didn’t have to be gay to provoke Jer Bear’s wrath. Billy Graham was “the chief servant of Satan.” The National Organization of Women was actually the “National Organization of Witches.”

wow these people are vile aren't they.
they need an enemy but the enemy has to be weak. muslims are an easy target right now

barbarian psycho degenerates pretending to be moral
youtube.com/watch?v=yV4Xh8yfbn0

whats wrong with cute doggos?

its freedom of speech so yeah I defend it the message outside of Sup Forums or Sup Forums is repulsive though

sadistic nutjobs

>jesus is god
isn't he the son of god?