Land Disputes

I'm curious to see which sides of these territorial claims Sup Forums supports. Anyone from any of these areas willing to give some insight? I'm a geography nerd so this shit intrigues the fuck outta me

1). No idea really.
2). Kosovo probably
3). Israel
4). Kurdistan b/c fuck roaches
5). Cyprus b/c fuck roaches
6). ROC b/c fuck Commies

desu senpai i think taiwan should control the mainland, israel should have complete authority over """""palestine""""", FREE KURDISTAN because i hate turks so naturally i want them to lose land, kosovo is not serbia because serbs are degenerates and kosovo is like 92% albanians

>Israel

Because fuck the world

>2). Kosovo probably
>kosovo is not serbia because serbs are degenerates and kosovo is like 92% albanians

t. Mentally disabled muzzie lovers

Left column on everything but Cyprus. The UN Charter must be upheld.

t. irrelevant shithole mudcrab

1) idgaf
2) Serbia
3) Israel
4) Kurdistan just to see buttblasted roaches
5) Cyprus
6) Taiwan

Im so grateful that we finally got rid of 2 million mutilated goatfuckers from our country... Its 95% goatfuckers so why would any normal Serb want that piss poor place back because of muh Churches...

1. Morocco
2. Serbia
3. Palestine
4. Fuck Kurds and fuck Kurdistan
5. Cyprus
6. Republic of China

>Spain
>Serbia
>Levantine Christians
>Kurdistan except in the case of Syria
>Cyprus
>ROC

Western Sahara
Kosovo
Izrael
Kurdistan
Cyprus
Taiwan

>supporting commies

Western Sahara
Serbia
Israel
Kurdistan (& Syria)
Cyprus
Republic of China/Taiwan

right, all

0.10 shekels have been deposited to your account

Morocco
Kosovo
Palestine
Syria, Iraq, Turkey
Cyprus
Taiwan

The Republic of China is Taiwan. The commies are the PEOPLE'S Republic of China. There is indeed a difference.

Also it doesnt mean that we shouldnt purge them when we have a chance and take it back... But for now it is better that it stays like this...

>don't know
>Serbia
>Palestine
>Kurdistan
>Cyprus
>don't know

>Nuke both
>Serbia
>Nuke both twice
>Genocide both
>Cyprus
>Taiwan

1 - Morocco (W-Sahara would basically be a HQ for Al-Qaeda and a node for slave trade)
2 - don't know the situation at all
3 - Israel (>implying arab invaders can claim legitimacy in the name of a state that never existed over hebrews)
4 - Kurdistan all the way
5 - don't know
6 - Taiwan all day every day
EXTRA LEVEL - Hong Kong, Macau, Inner Mongolia and Tibet. Because fuck Commie-China

morocco
serbia
palestine
kurds aren't human
cyprus
ROC/taiwan

How come there are so many kike lovers on here? Only politically illiterate retards would support israel.

Muh Serbian empire

1) fuck darker ones
2) fuck serbshits
3) fuck arabs
4) fuck monkey kurds
5) fuck greeks lol they suck
6) china deserves taiwan

Actually change Palestine to 'Holy Kingdom of Jerusalem'

1.Morocco
2.Kosovo
3.Israel
4.Not Kurds
5.UK should take it back
6.Taiwan

Abdul be quiet, humans are speaking.

>Western Sahara is Moroccan
>Kosovo is Serbia
>Israel is a non nation and should be Palestine
>Iraq needs to be broken up, but a Kurdish state can only exist after Israel is wiped off the map
>Cyprus is Greek
>Taiwanese government is the rightful leaders of China

Give this man an accordion.

that's where he was wrong

>t.Mohamed

1). Western Sahara
2). Sebia
3). Israel
4). Kurdistan
5). Cyprus, fuck anyone who says Northern Cyprus
6). ROC

1) Marocco
2) Serbia, but the country must change the name
3) Israel, but the country must change the name
4) Kurdistan
5) Cyprus
6) Taiwan

This, desu. Why cant we be friends?

Literally who??
Serbia
Palestine
Kurdistan
Cyprus
ROC

1) Whichever side is less likely to arrest me for hash tourism
2) Kosovo
3) Israel
4)Kurdistan. The whole region is already a dumpster fire thanks to everyone else getting involved. Might as well let the Kurds try it out.
5) Cyprus
6) Taiwan.

then you need to shut the fuck up gingernigger

I'm a purebred Breton, not a cancerous counterfeit white like your potato genes

Zrbija stronk xDDDDDD!

Literally no one ever liked you

That meme applies for you too, leafshit
>day of the rake best day of my life

Morocco (WS hasn't done shit)
Kosovo (Balkainzation meme is funny)
Neither
Kurdistan (They are doing shit for indepencence)
Cyprus (Fuck roach imperialism)
Taiwan (75 years made the 2 countries far too different)

t. David Goldstein

All you kike lovers are disgusting. Your country genocided them, so I get that you feel the need to protect the kike. But its okay.

My answers are perfect you cuck.

>Western Sahara
They probably deserve autonomy at least based on the fact the people there have been lving there since forever, but I'm not too familiar with the current and historical status.. Just that there's a bunch of nomads nobody really cares about.

>Kosovo

Nobody cares. If it were up to me they'd end it, if only to save some UN money.

>Palestine
>M-muh Palestinian state
No such thing. Historically there wasn't even a Palestinian people.. Fillistines were Jordans, Lebanese, Egyptians and maybe a few Syrians here and there.

>Kurdistan

Let them have it.. They've earned it in these pasts years, and lets me realistic: It's not like anyone can force Iraqi Kurdistan to do anything anymore. And that is the MAIN definiton of a state: The ability to put enough force (aka violence) on the table to ensure nobody kicks you off your land.. If you don't have that, you basically don't qualify to be a state.

>Cyrpus

Turks out.

>Taiwan

Republic of China best China.

run albo run!!
not all the way to Canada!!

K, potatonigger

It's a dunpster fire because of your country. Both Iraq and Syria were prosperous countries, until your country fucked it up. Your country will not let stability be in place in that region, no matter what. That is, until you no longer benefit from doing so.

Israel ≠ liberal jew diaspora
But a snackbar or a lefty can't admit it can't you.

I'm pretty sure half-Algerian counts as purebred Breton even in modern France.

Nice picture of Boston leafshit mulatto

1). Morocco
2). Serbia
3). Glass
4). Glass
5). Cyprus
6). Diplomatic solution

>Only politically illiterate retards would support israel.

I suppose that's why GroenLinks, Amsterdam rapper Appa, Antifa and literally every blue haired activist cunt in the world supports Palestine, right? Right.

They should have taken the 1948 deal. Then they would have standing. Now they have no rights except to be violently repressed everytime they try for too much 'autonomy' (read: pathetic attempts at war versus Israel)

>>Israel is a non nation and should be Palestine

How does that reasoning even work? I'm willing to agree that Israel is a bit of a non nation, but how does fucking PALESTINE of all places qualify for statehood in your world view?

I have no problem with jewish diaspora. I have a problem with the jewish state, and the Jews in the U.S. that are secretly funding the state.

Srbija ztronk in the internet!

your dad was a serb

lefty or a muhamed

>Yet, I do support Palestine

Berber aub.

Oh Im sorry, did that hit a nerve?

1) Don't care
2) Don't care
3) Israel
4) Kurdistan
5) Cyprus
6) Taiwan

Stay mad Cuckovic

>6). Diplomatic solution
It won't work

My dad is Superman

lol like I give shit if we are smugling muslims into Western Europe

Just because some libbies support Palestine means supporting Palestine wrong? Grow the fuck up, adults don't use that kind of logic.

Why would you support Israel? Why would they have taken the 1948 deal? I don't like Palestine but the war crimes Israel commits is atrocious. They are on foreign soil. More than half of the population of Israel are European or American immigrants.

Aryan godess

>huehuehuehue i trigger u lol u mad lol huehuehue
Keep it up leaf

I would unironically hold hands with her :^)

Morocco because theyre closer to europe
Serbia because kosovo is serbia
Palestine (israel is an illegitimate nation)
Kurdistan because fuck the turks
Cyprus becuase fuck the turks
Taiwan becuase fuck china

I don't support Palestine, I oppose Israel.

Stupid fools like you love to label everyone by their opinions and can't rationally weigh an opinion/statement on its own, without categorizing it as left/right wing or what not. It falls in the category you're opposed to, you automatically oppose the opinion itself. Fucking childish.

Morocco
Kosovo
Israel
Kurdistan
Northern Cyprus
Taiwan

>The official US position

B-but ztronk Serbia remove kebab...

Are there any other problems than the name of the country? Basically nothing remains of the Rebel Province fights. The entire world recognises Taiwan as independent.

ew3
Morocco already has pretty much all of Western Sahara under control
At this point the world is like "eh... fuck it... you can have that land"

>Goalie mask
>Big guy
>Kills little American twats
Remind me how this person is not Canadian?

kek with out Stefan Lazarevic there would be no Skenderberg,also fuck Catholics.

>Northern Cyprus
Fuck off burger

You don't want Jews to have their own state?

Morocco
Serbia
Mutual Destruction
Kurdistan
Cyprus
Taiwan

>ignores rake
Nice try alboleaf but allah wont save you

You simply don't talk with communists, you kill them. Especially chinks, they aren't humans anymore. The only solutian at this point is tactical nuke on Beijing

Kek what does Stefan Lazarevic have to do with Skanderbeg?

They can have their own state, but not at the expense of millions of deaths. And not an inherently evil state that essentially controls the U.S.

1) Neither
2) Serbia
3) Just nuke it all
4) Syria/Iraq/Turkey
5) Cyprus
6) Not really bothered

>Cyprus or Roachistan
How is this even a question? The roaches literally attacked out of the blue and occupied half the country.

He inspired his father to convert back to Orthodoxy

Well you can't be a European nationalist if you support Palestine, support liberal jew diaspora and oppose a fascist ethnic nation state like Israel. The other option is of course that you are an irrational sheep who doesn't see, that joining Israel in purging liberal jews and Muslim is rational for Europe regarding energy security, as it is far easier to strike deals with a centralist reigned nation that controls the ME and the arab peninsula. Not to forget that every death muslim and liberal jew is a plus against white genocide. So excuse my short question, but the only thing interesting in you is if you argue by emotion (lefty) or to promote an muslim empire (shitskin)

World may recognize Taiwan as independent, but chinks don't. They got assblasted when Trump was talking with president of Taiwan without their knowledge.

>Grow the fuck up, adults don't use that kind of logic.

I'm not the one that asserted 'only political illiterates support Israel', m8..

>Why would you support Israel?
Because it´s a free western oriented state under the rule of law that cares for and about it´s citizens and even non citizens if they manage to behave even just a tiny bit.
>Why would they have taken the 1948 deal?
Because they, the 'Palestinians, who did not actually exist at that point in history and were merely a bunch of Lebanese, Egyptian and Jordanian citizens squatting on British lands, were offered an actual chunk of the Earth to call their own.. They refused, and instead tried their luck in war. They lost. They should be lucky that Israel still supports them the way they do today to be honest..
>I don't like Palestine but the war crimes Israel commits is atrocious.
Like what? Supplying power to Gaza? Providing humanitarian aid to sworn enemies? Being killed in the streets by nutters with knives and vehicles as if they lived in a European capital?
>They are on foreign soil.
They are on their own soil. Unless you mean that it was British before that? At which point in time does soil legally change hands in your opinion? How do you view the Belgium-situation?
>More than half of the population of Israel are European or American immigrants.
And literally all of the population of Gaza and the West Bank have Lebanese, Egyptian, Jordanian and Syrian roots in some form or other. At which point does that become okay? How do you feel about Australia? The United States? Canada? Fucking Northern Ireland?

The proper question is this
pic related.

And did nothing. Other than the Chinese Taipei crap there are no problems between the ROC and PROC.

Japan

No retard,his father was a Catholic who converted to Orthodoxy when he was Stefans lackey,and than converted to Islam when Stefan deserted to Hungary.
But it does bring a light to that cute Albanian mentality.

>all these replies
>not a single Sup Forumsack supporting China over Taiwan
I am proud of you boys.

I don't care
Serbia
Both
not Kurdistan
Cyprus
The rightful, but exiled Chines Government currently residing in Taiwan

well I guess rememberd it wrong,thanks.