archive.is/v3vXu
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=x4aW1hGswEY
youtube.com/watch?v=CYqGdMKzwbg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_David
biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/3.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/4.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Might have something to do with Christians thinking Jesus Christ was the Son of God.

that wasn't even the huge problem jews had at the time, the thing was that in the eyes of christians jesus was the idea that God and Jesus are the same entety

The "Star of David" isn't really judaism. It became so because of Mayer Rothschild around 1740 or so.

Source? Genuinely interested

Acts 7:43 says: 'Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

The idea that the Jesus and god are the same entity came so much later bro...

Well Jesus himself was born to the jews but it I accepted by them that his father was a Roman soldier. It is natural that they reject him and wanted him dead. He rebelled against their capitalist usery ways and caused a lot of ruckus in Roman times. This is eventually why they ordered him dead. He was the hitler of his time.
The cult of christianity began afterwards and has been sidetracked by jewish/marxist views and jesus' original message is now obstructed. The church in the Roman times were the destroyers of history, the burners of books, they were the bolshyvik revolution of their day. They destroyed all that was traditional Roman and norther European culture and replaced it with the message of love thy neighbour whilst killing anyone who didn't agree. Sound familiar?

However man does have a spiritual need and athiesm is equally toxic to mankind. Spirituality and the morality of a God watching your deeds is the foundation in which our civilization was built, and when you remove this structure the house crumbles.

The original Jewish bloodlines were also all killed by the Romans. Modern jews are quite often atheists themselves. Judiasm the religion is a mask for the Jewish people, who breathe usery, exploitation, and communism in the blood.

The aryan man rejects this with every cell in his body as his archetype simply does not work with it. And thus you have the endless struggle between the Jewish parasites and the European hosts they seek to eternally exploit and destroy.

Both christianity and judiasm are part of the same monster

John 10:30

All the stories of Jesus, his disciples and enemies, what they said and what they did are entirely about a bunch of Jews arguing about radical messianic Judaism versus conservative temple Judaism.
It was not until Paul that Jesus was thought to have any relevance in the gentile world. Paul never met Jesus nor makes any claim of direct transmission of any earthly teachings, he refers only to Jewish scripture and divine revelation.
It is Paul who fuses the messianic rabbi from Nazareth with the Stoic and Gnostic mystery religions of the Levant and Asia Minor to produce the hybrid gentile religion of Christianity which he then sells to the Greeks and the Romans, chiefly among the poor and slave classes.

Christianity is controlled opposition. It's reverse psychology that Christianity might seem somewhat anti-semitic. It's because the Jews created Christianity for goys to follow, and Judaism was for the jewish race which they saw as elite

Judaism teaches Jews to fuck over goys and use them, and Christianity teaches goys to get fucked over and be tools.

Christianity was made by non-white shitskin sand nigger israelites who were ethnically jewish. Are you really going to trust the words of non-white people for the basis of your spirituality?

>Christianity was made by non-white shitskin sand nigger israelites who were ethnically jewish
Thus Christianity and true anti-semiticism, or true white pride, can never go hand in hand.

There is nothing such as un-cucked Christianity since Christianity literally started as a sect of Jews for the goyim to follow.

Before Christianity, people naturally associated with their race. Christianity changed all that. It made people reject their ethnic and racial identity in favour of a purely religious identity.

The degeneracy you see now in the west is what true Christianity represents period.

Our Pagan ancestors were able to sustain this desert cult because they were pretty rightwing and nationalist back then.

TACITUS AND PLINY THE YOUNGER ON THE EARLY CHRISTIANS:

The originator of the name Christ was executed as a criminal by the procurator Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius; "and though repressed, this destructive superstition erupted again, not only through Judea which was the origin of this evil" but also through the city of Rome, to which all that is horrible and shameful floods together and is celebrated.
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu

When most of the Europe was still pagan. Announcing to your family that you had become a Christian could get you disowned.

As it should be - coalburners are a disgrace, be it of the flesh or the soul.

Anyone knows if the theory that Romans created Christianity to pacify some of the Zealots in Judea by copying old myths like the Mirthas hold any water?

the jews created christianity while working with the roman emperor as a means to subjugate and control the masses who may otherwise rebel. the bible stories were all written hundreds of years after they were supposed to have happened and are just previously known pagan stories rewritten in a land the authors were familiar with (israel).

creating christianity taught the great unwashed many lessons, such as do not kill, forgive evil and your riches shall be in heaven, so its ok to be poor as fk down here and do nothing about it.

it also created the beginnings of an academic class system to coexist alongside the existing might-is-right class system, the church elite wrote in their own language and never taught it to outsiders.

christianity was the mechanism of control over the pre industrialised and educated populations decided to think for themselves, anyone today who claims the word of the jew written bible holds any truth are bluepilled and do not know any better.

the true religion o the white man predates christianity and is far more powerful and instinctively right for us.

This is your mind on Pagan Sup Forums tinfoil. Holy. Shit.

I'm guessing you aren't above 16 years old, but still. Get outside.

look up metatron

There's an entire fucking book about this it's called the new testament

You know some, but you still have much to learn desu

Jesus Christ, speaking to the Pharisees in the Gospel of St. John, 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews -- "

First let’s explore the history of these secret societies. I graduated from Mercer University which is a private Baptist University so although I have never been a practicing Christian I am a bit of a scholar on the history and politics of Christianity, meaning I have studied it quite extensively from an academic point of view as I find not just history itself fascinating but the history of Christianity in particular and as a Buddhist recognize Christ as a Boddhisattva. In fact I would like to share one of my favorite Buddhist parables that perfectly describe Christ to Buddhists.
It is said that soon after his enlightenment the Buddha passed a man on the road who was struck by the Buddha’s extraordinary radiance and peaceful presence. The man stopped and asked, “My friend what are you? Are you a celestial being or a god?”
“No” said the Buddha.
“Well then are you some kind of magician or wizard?”
Again the Buddha answered, “No.”
“Are you a man?”
“No.”
“Well my friend, then what are you?” The Buddha replied, “I am awake.”

Buddhists view Jesus with reverence and veneration as a Lama or Guru. I don’t want to go beyond the scope of this book by delving into the history of the Old Testament, or what the Jews refer to as the Torah, but I do want to mention the Kabbala and its significance. I am not sure how educated my readers are on the history of Christianity, but some of you might possibly have heard of the Gnostic Gospels (I actually wrote a paper on these Gospels in college). These ”lost” Gospels were discovered in a cave in 1945 in the Egyptian City of Nag Hammadi. They contain among others, the Gospel of Judas, The Gospel of Mary, and even the Gospel of Jesus. It is believed that these Gospels were not made part of the Canon by the Council of Nicea because of their heretical nature. The Gnostics were a sect of Christians labeled as heretics and ruthlessly hunted down and slaughtered by their contemporaries because they were trying to incorporate an ancient tradition of possessing hidden and secret knowledge needed in order to obtain salvation rather than receiving salvation through Christ. You can interpret this as a cultural phenomenon that was done keeping in line with tradition or you can interpret it as a group of deposed wannabe elites trying to create a new gravy train elite class in this rapidly expanding religion that was toppling the ancient power structures, old religions and ruling classes of the time. The goal is to always have a group of people with secret knowledge, where you can only gain “salvation” through them. Christ destroyed this ancient model of a privileged class, allowing them a way to gain salvation through him free of charge.

"The highest development was in the Egyptian and Cabalistic systems, and it was blended with Christian thought in the schools of the Neo-Platonists and the Gnostics...Its studies were only kept alive during the Dark Ages among the Jews who were the chief exponents of its Cabalistic aspect...and it is still alive today." (Fraternity of inner Light, Dion Fortune)
Regardless of what you believe to be the motivation behind the Gnostic movement, I only mention it in order to draw parallels to the Kabala, Judaism and the ancient religions preceding it that were institutionalized forms of control. If you are a Christian then you are free to interpret this as you wish, however it is common knowledge amongst historians that this is a common characteristic among ancient religions. I minored in Anthropology and studied Latin American cultures to see many examples in the priestly classes of Native American cultures, since they were discovered at such a relatively late period of time comparatively they were able to be documented and studied objectively by outside observers to this day.

If religion is the opiate of the masses and the true believers have their book of knowledge and instructions, then in order for there to be a ruling elite to exploit them they also need their own book of knowledge and instructions. For Judaism this is known as Kabbala, which offers an occult explanation of the revelations of the prophets and history of the Israelites. Below is an excerpt from A Program for the Jews and Humanity by Rabbi Harry Waton, which I have quoted from several times already.
"There never was a time when any Jew believed that Jehovah spoke to Moses or to the Prophets in any other sense than we believe today that God - that is, existence - reveals himself through the minds of a Spinoza, a Hegel, a Marx, an Einstein and the like." (A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Harry Waton, p. 217)
"His (God's) intention will be realized through bloody struggles, wars and revolutions; the present social order will be destroyed together with all institutions that are bound up with the present social order. State capitalism and fascism will take the place of the present social order." (A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Harry Waton, p. 225).

As a Buddhist I am also intimately familiar with the teachings and doctrine of the Dhammapada, which is the complete opposite of organized religions in this respect. There is no organized structure or clergy/ruling elite, or secret knowledge or ceremonies. In fact the entire premise of Buddhism is built on universal egalitarian principles and self discovery of truth. The reason I mention this is because during Christ’s so called “missing years” it is my belief he was in the East where he learned of Buddhist philosophy and principles which in his time were already over 500 years old and he incorporated those principles into his teachings which are in the New Testament. I also wrote a paper on this in College. There are many very similar parables in The New Testament that are in the Dhammapada and the very use of parables as a teaching style seems to indicate this. I later found writers of a similar mind while researching this book.
"For centuries there have existed certain esoteric schools of mystical philosophy originating apparently in several Oriental currents of thought meeting in the Levant, Egypt, and the nearer East. We find in these schools elements of Buddhism, Zoroastrianism and Egyptian occultism mingled with Grecian mysteries, Jewish Cabalism, and fragments of ancient Syrian cults. Out of the hotch-potch of Oriental philosophy, magic, and mythology arose in the earlier centuries of the Christian era numerous Gnostic sects, and after the rise of Mohammedanism, several heretical sects among the followers of Islam, such as the Ismaelites,

Durses, and Assassins, which found their inspiration in the House of Wisdom in Cairo. To the same sources may be traced the ideas that inspired such political-religious movements of the Middle Ages as those of the Illuminati, Albgenses, Cathari, Waldenses, Troubadours, Anabaptists, and Lollards. To the same inspirations must be assigned the rise of early secret societies. The Templars are said to have been initiated by the Assassins into anti-Christian and subversive mysteries, and we find similar traces of an old and occult origin in the Alchemists, the Rosicrucians, and the later mystical cults of the Swedenborgian is a familiar example." (The Anatomy of Revolution, by G.G. better known as 'Dargon,' author of The Nameless order, published by The Patriot, October 922).

Again you are free to decide what you wish doing your own research, but it is my interperatrion based on my knowledge and research that Christ having been exposed to Eastern knowledge and traditions through the Buddha’s teachings of the four noble truths and the eightfold path attempted to fuse these beliefs and teachings with the ancient teachings of his people the Israelites and in doing so took away the power from the elites exploiting the current system. The Jews hated Christ for toppling their power structures and hegemony, regretfully enough against Jesus’s teachings and the complete opposite of his intentions there later emerged a new power structure and priestly class under Christianity now known as the Catholic chruch.
It is a long standing tradition amongst the Jewish people to hate Christ and Christians which you read about in the Bolsheviks chapter and can find countless other examples of in the appendix. The Jewish Communists mocked, tortured and killed the Christians in Russia and other European nations during the Communist revolution in the most demonic, degenerate and inhumane ways imaginable.

Epic argument christcuck. Epic argument!

This is also reflected by the attitude of many Jewish writers and publications to this day examples of which I will also provide in the appendix. They have hated Chirst ever since his offer of a new convenant and have never stopped trying to regain the control over the masses they lost over 2000 years ago. In order to achieve this goal they must destroy Christians and Christianity to reinstitute this ancient power structure which has since morphed into what we call Communism in the present day and propogated through their Kabbalistic secret societies and even the Catholic Church itself which is nothing but a Kabbalistic institution of Pharisees, cult ceremonies, lies, pedophilia and idol worship. If you actually read your Bible rather than having a “priestly class” read and interpret it for you, you will see that the Catholic Church is just a reincarnation of the institution Christ sought to destroy. Below are just a few quotes and exercepts that support my conclusions. There will be countless others in the appendix as well.

"The results of our investigations into the many secret and occult societies both of yesterday and today, as published in the Patriot from 1930 to 1935. Everything seems to point to the Cabalistic and revolutionary Jew as the Master-mind working behind them, using them as pawns in his great gamble and world-wide conspiracy, which would disintegrate and destroy, not only the Christian Faith, but the entire traditions of Western civilization. His weapon of control and attack being the Triangle of Fire, these magnetic-forces of Life which can both slay and make alive, and by which he professes to free and enlighten the peoples, only the more surely to bind, unify, and enslave them under some unknown and alien Ruler. Moreover, to forward this sinister gamble he entraps and blinds them with the ancient catch-words: 'Know Thyself' and 'Ye shall be as Gods.' That is Illuminism or so-called Liberation of Man, Free not to use his freedom for himself, but to fulfill the Plans of the Great Conspiracy and its Supreme Pontiff!" (The Trail of the Serpent, Miss Stoddard, p. 318).
"This intimate connection between the two powers (Freemasonry and Cabalistic Judaism) (writes R. Lambelin) is becoming so evident that there is no longer any attempt made to deny it. The Jewish lodges of B'nai B'rith, which originated in the English-speaking countries, have swarmed all over Europe, and even into Asia; and they assume the leadership of control in the whole Masonic organization. Under cover of Theosophy a new religion, which is specifically Jewish, though enveloped in a nebulous mist that obscures its character, is bidding fair to take the place of the traditional Christian belief which it flatters, and insensibly destroys." (Les Victoires d'Israel, pp. 211-212; Freemasonry and The Anti-Christian Movement, Edward Cahill, p. 92).

"But whence comes this sinister marvel (the progressive Judaic Power)? It comes from the failing of the Christian faith...from the progress of secret societies, filled with apostate Christians who desire what the Jew desires; that is to say, Judaic civilizations given to us by our teacher and master the philosophic Jew, the Jew of the 'Alliance universelle.'" (des Mousseaux; The Trail of the Serpent, Inquire Within, Miss Stoddard, p. 93).

1976: Jewish owned movie studios in Hollywood produce two anti-Christian movies. "The Passover Plot" which portrays Christ as a revolutionary who uses drugs to trick people into thinking he was crucified. "The Sex Life If Jesus," Christ is portrayed in a series of sexual encounters including homosexual [Think about it -- time after time the Jews make movies portraying our Lord Jesus Christ as a Queer. How can any thinking Christian possibly believe these are God's People HOW STUPID CAN CHRISTIANS BE?] "ACTS THE MANY FACES OF JESUS" is built around the same theme. [Other movies made since 1976 with that same theme, that Jesus Christ was a drug addict and Queer are "JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR," "LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST," "HEAVEN ON EARTH -- this one was not about Christ but about a fallen woman angel," "OH GOD-1" and "OH GOD-2" -- while these did not portray Jesus as a Queer they did portray Almighty God as a stupid mortal man -- and these are only a few of the many] (Tribune Review, November 16, 1976).
"As for the final result of the Messianic revolution it will always be the same...the nations will be converted to Judaism and will obey the law, or else they will be destroyed, and the Jews will be the masters of the world." (G. Batault, Le probleme juif, p. 135; The Secret Powers Behind Revolution, by Vicomte Leon de Poncins, pp. 203-204)

Edgy christ-faggot detected. Go back to plebbit, you are not welcome here. Pol is not a degenerate Christian board, it will never be a degenerate Christian board.

Dr. William L. Pierce - A Message To White Christians
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Christianity, the idea... was stolen from Roman mithra. A brutal battle that ended with Roman mithraeum being filled with rocks and Christian churches built on top. All ancient Christian churches are built on top of mithraeum. All text of Roman mithra have been destroyed, only the buildings "survived". No academics know what the teachings were, just that it was Roman. The idea is Roman mithra was identical to the idea of Jesus, minus Jewish god worship. God was found in memes of the mithra altar and star patterns during seasonal times.

>Christ faggot lol
>Jews hate Christianity and have been trying to destroy it for millennia
>Christianity only organization organized and powerful enough to fight back that also conquered the entire world
>herp derp and my pagan army of 500 people are stronk!

stfu you retarded double digit IQ nigger

Uhm it really did not man. Jesus was persecuted for this alone actually.

Excellent! Have a better meme with quotes brother.

The only person to ever fuck the Jews as hard as Hitler was Jesus and Christianity you retarded monkey

If you sincerely want to know, start here: youtube.com/watch?v=x4aW1hGswEY

This is factually wrong and no historian takes the claim serious.

what does something from the bible do to help us understand its origins and what it was used for for thousands of years?
if i wrote a book today proclaiming that the son of god rose in the mid victorian age, it wouldnt be any more valid in 2000 years than it is today, pretty much every story or scripture form the bible is a plagerised version of an earlier story form another culture, including the life and circumstance of jesus himself.

the christian church is a mechanism to structure and control the spirituality of humans in such a way as to benefit those at the top, more so in the historical past when the church literally collected taxes from people but less so today. any religion or belief that asks you to kneel before a higher power, a priest or any man is dis empowering and denies us our true place in the world.

The rise and complete dominance of the world with western civilization is directly attributed to Christianity and it's downfall can be directly correlated with it's decline. Go rise the numbers of your stronk Pagan army bruh! Fucking moron

>Be a Pagan
>Kill your newborn son to have abundance
>Calls Christians degenerates

>Be a Pagan
>Create gods that represents every human desire, lust and passions.
>Basically Bread and Circuses in form of Religion
>Calls Christianity form of control of the masses

>Be a 21st century Pagan
>Only know about your religion because of Christians monks who preserved your history

>son of god
>"sun" of God
I touched on it's origins this is very complex desu. But you are on the right track. The masses are to dumb to know the truth, so they are handed versions they can relate to and swallow. Yes the Church is fucked and completely Christs teachings I already mentioned this earlier.

completely *against, sorry

No, I don't have time to listen to your imaginary Jew God. I only have white interests in my mind.

I want to fight for Europe not your holy land pissreal. I would rather liberate Europe from nigger Christians like yourself and remove christian degeneracy than say storm the gates of Jerusalem in the name of (((Jesus))).

What business has a European storming the gates of Jerusalem? Let the semites fight over it.

>muh western civilization
((kikery civilization))
people in the west are little more free than we ever have been, we just enjoy a more comfortable form of slavery than our ancestors. rather than have us down mine shafts and acting as cannon fodder for international financiers and bankers (like during the age of discovery, the period youre talking about), we are free range slaves who get to choose our own place in society but no god will help you if you decide to stop paying your taxes.

Until everyone has the IQ to become a Buddhist, Christianity is the bets we got desu, and should be promoted and preserved to hold civilizations together

I expected christ cucks to have really low iq but being this retarded! Hahahahaha!!

who is the true son of go* if jesus was a murderer and not a good person.

Modern judaism is actually younger than christianity. The talmud wasn't written before 70 years after christ or something, and modern judaism IS the talmud.

except you are so beyond stupid you didn't read anything I wrote, where I explained in no uncertain terms I am not a Christian. All the stuff I posted is from my book by the way, just stop wasting air and bumps with your ignorance, I can't stand morons shitting up the world with their ignorant words and nonsense

Not sure what you are talking about true son of God and Jesus being a murderer none of this makes sense. The Gnostics and Buddhists know how to find God, other religions are just novels to explain the truth so others can understand. Like the movie Matrix, They Live, etc. Hollywood did not start this revelation of truth in fiction desu

I think that all of you who are claiming that Christianity is some kind of demolition sect or something bad destroying human minds are stupid and you never saw the love and power of God. You are going to find some meaningless exempels of people who were saying they are Christians and did terrible stuff, killing other people and destroying other cultures but it was only people. Everyone makes mistakes but you can't judge whole nation or religion for mistakes of individual people. It's like saying that everyone from Germany is a sicko who is killing just for the pleasure of killing. You are just blind and you don't want to belive in love of God but He loves all of you, you just need to believe and trust

It didn't split per say,if you compare the doctrines they're barely similar

The real divide came with the destruction of the Temple which, up until that point, had been an uneasy focal point between Jewish Christians and Jewish Jews.

Gentile Christians already existed, but they were unremarkable. Jews already recognized gentile godfearers.

sorry for the retarded question, is jesus really the son of g** if your talking about chrisainty is a cult and other stuff, is there a truth. Or do i return to buddism and disappear like i tried last time.

I read somewhere that jews today only follows uncomplete judaism while chrisitans follow complete judaism because the latter fulfilles the scriptures of the Son of man, God, and God Himself dying on the cross

run

Any serious biblical scholar will admit the God of the Old Testy and New are not the same God. You really have to know "real' history and the source to put it all together. But of course "they" hide this as best they can, but you can find it if you look

The old testament is there more for context than anything

All religions are a cult desu, even the ones that know the truth. Buddhism is not a religion, it is a philosophy or university if you will. Just a practical guide to life and truth. Yes there is a truth you know it when you hear/see it. I can show you the source if you want.

Yes, moving an archaic belief system in a more enlightened direction with continuity, it is simply evolutionary. Soon it will be time to evolve again. This is what 9/23 started the next evolutionary process.

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh just a theory
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23

The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

In all the signs and the wonders,
which the LORD sent him to do in
the land of Egypt to Pharaoh, and to
all his servants, and to all his land,
12And in all that mighty hand,
and in all the great terror which
Moses shewed in the sight of all Israel.

>they didnt listen

run?
hit me with it

Cite 3 serious biblical scholars please.

The New Age, age of Aquarius. We are evolving towards PHI, apotheosis. 1.618, this is God and you can find him/it/them

Its the star of David you fucking idiots

start here brother
youtube.com/watch?v=CYqGdMKzwbg

check'd

>Based on facts.
Checked.

Excellent posts fellow heretics!

Christians on HERE will always ignore these facts, because their religion is completely undermined when faced with the fact that it was created by shitskin non-whites.

I declare the non christians (pro white atheists and neo pagans) a victory here, as always.

Where in the Old Testament there's a Quote about this "Star of David"?

What happened that Gentile Christians became THE official Christianity and Jewish Christians disappeared?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_David

Moses and the prophets spoke of a coming Messiah for 1500 years. Each of them.

400 years before Jesus was born, the last prophet of the OT, Malachi, wrote the last book of the OT. The Old Covenant was no longer being enforced.

Daniel the prophet foretold from Babylon the very day the Messiah would appear and be cut off, or killed. The day Daniel prophesied was Palm Sunday, 32 AD, when Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a colt.

The Jews who believed Jesus is the long awaited Messiah entered into a New Covenant. The Jews who did not remained godless, and are godless to this day.

The New Covenant, offered to the Jew first, is now open to both Jew and non-Jew alike, and its participation is done in the same manner. You confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and you believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead.

ill watch it in a little bit thank you

>and when and why it split from Judaism
Christianity is the religion of the Israelites.

(((Judaism))) is the Babylonian Talmud religion of the sons of the devil that rejected Jesus our Messiah.

They arent Jews they are kikes. Know the difference. Read Galatians 3 and 4.
biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/3.htm

biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/4.htm

The current nation of Israel is what God calls the Synagogue of Satan.

It's hard to talk to people who watched Zeitgeist and thought it was a documentary.

No, you seek Jesus with all your heart, and you find Jesus.

I went to a private Baptist university, I am a biblical scholar. This question is meaningless, this is standard curriculum for any into to New Testament course. I didn't mean you had to have a PHD, just that you need to know more about the bible then just scripture. Being academically knowledgeable about Christianity means you know the history and politics of Rome and Judea etc. Being an expert on scripture is just that, it means you know scripture not that you know anything about the Bible or Christianity

>Any serious biblical scholar will admit the God of the Old Testy and New are not the same God.

Asinine. There is only one God.

Funny enough, many muslims think that refers to Mohammad. So, they believe Mohammad must be a Jew, to be "from the midst of thee, of thy brethren".

Probably got something to do with a dead kike on a stick, i might suppose.

Just assume anyone who cites a liberal scholar read something Bart Ehrman wrote.

"Unlike the menorah, the Lion of Judah, the shofar and the lulav, the Star of David was never a uniquely Jewish symbol, although it had been used in that way as a printer's colophon since the sixteenth century."

I'm still waiting for that Biblical quote.

Acts 7
Then God turned and gave them up to worship the host of heaven, as it is written in the book of the Prophets:

‘Did you offer Me slaughtered animals and sacrifices during forty years in the wilderness,
O house of Israel?
43 You also took up the tabernacle of Moloch,
And the star of your god Remphan,
Images which you made to worship;
And I will carry you away beyond Babylon.’

>st thomas of aquinas
>Christian apologetics

Jews were the "godless" people. They lived according to their codes, argued over by their elders, and worshipped only an invisible god without icons. There was nothing outside of their god. They were not separate from their god. It was primitive atheism shielding itself with a false god from a world that went to war against atheists and put them to death.

Enter Jesus Christ, the "son of god", who was therefore separate from God by having the relationship of father-and-son instead of the unity of existing within god. He went about from place to place and proved himself with "miracles".

How's this for an alternative story? I'm not really committed to it, I'm just godless myself and willing to speculate.

Another victim of a godless liberal seminary. May God have mercy on your soul.

>Insane christ shill detected
Tell me more about the fake "khazar jews" and how Israel is "god's chosen people."

>papist
>into the trash he goes

John was written later, compare his opinion to Mark who was written closer to the time of Christ and he disagrees.
The early church mused over it constantly you check acts and romans.

Exactly

Walk up to him with that picture, with the little Star of David on it, and ask him to sign it for you. Er, make your last will and testament out, first.

There is no earlier than "past eternity".

The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

And there arose not a prophet
since in Israel like unto Moses,
whom the LORD knew face to face,
In all the signs and the wonders,
which the LORD sent him to do in
the land of Egypt to Pharaoh, and to
all his servants, and to all his land,
12And in all that mighty hand,
and in all the great terror which
Moses shewed in the sight of all Israel.

>they didnt listen

>when and why it split from Judaism
Read the book!

>John 10:30
He wouldn't call himself The Son if he and the father were the same being.

The early church all knew Jesus was God.

A proto-catholic and heretic in Rome, Arius, three hundred years later, finally required a council to put to bed Arius' notion that Jesus was not really the eternal God.

And of course Rome has nothing to do with Christianity, and never will.

>.It's reverse psychology that Christianity might seem somewhat anti-semitic. It's because the Jews created Christianity for goys to follow, and Judaism was for the jewish race which they saw as elite.
Well, if you actually did research on Christianity before the 21st century hit, you'd know that a lot of Christian sects were openly anti-Jewish. Although, anti the same time, many sects were against one another. Even until today, Jews stoll continue to attribute Christianity with anit-semitism via complaining about how the bible mentions that the Jews worked with the Romans to kill Jesus. There are articles over this, and I highly doubt it is reverse pycshology since a lot of these articles use various citations within the bible, whilst elaborating on why a scripture is anti-semitic.

Some theologians have even gone as far as to try to remove anti-semitic scriptures from the bible (in the present).
>Christianity was made by non-white shitskin sand nigger israelites who were ethnically jewish. Are you really going to trust the words of non-white people for the basis of your spirituality?
Do you not know about Christianity's development being heavily concentrated in Europe? Most Christian sects developed in Europe, and are uniquely European. Anglicanism, Roman Catholicism, etc. are not middle eastern.