World Trigger

Chapter 148: mangafast.online/manga/world-trigger/148/1

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#ddfba53b5926b0b4_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>chapter the same day as spoilers
Simply amazing.

That was a pretty good argument in Hyuse's favor. They should be good to go as long as Miwa doesn't come bursting into the room.

Wasn't expecting a translation until Monday.

I'm guessing Kido has a curveball response since the chapter ended that way.

Thanks for the link.

dump the rest

Ashihara is still a riot.

Utagawa confirmed for more screen time

Osamu is pretty good at talking some bullshit on the fly to convince the top brass.

>On the fly
He prepared all of it. Even asked Rindo to bring out the gas refill of the ship so Osamu could use the guide card

Huh. Looks like a new pastebin's up. New archive, though.

Alright, since Mangafast has decided to pick up World Trigger, this will be the last chapter that I do for this series. No point in having two fast scans since Viz already does it. Guess this is good bye for now.

What the shit's "manga fast"? Some new shitty translator looking for quick dosh?

It wouldn't be WT if Kido accepted so easily. He's going to add another requirement.

Also the pastebin translation is so much better. Ah wells.

hmm, well that's cool then

Oh, pick up Takuan and Batsu! I kid, partly -- there's no telling if that series will survive.

Well, R.I.P.. Their translations seem a bit derpy but they do the job.
I watched this picture about fifteen minute ago and my flag is still raised. I didn't even think about anything out of the ordinary. How does she do it?

Actually that's what I was sort of planning to do. If nobody picks it up after a while I'll go do it.

I''D definitely love you for that.

welp. thanks for your efforts anyways

oh yeah, I should say thanks

THANKS

I am glad that WT has enjoyed better scans/more fans for a while now. I wouldn't have figured anything like that to happen with how SHIT the scanlation was around the end of the invasion. Thanks to everyone who makes the Western WT fandom a treat.

So it sounds like there is going to be a big indepth World Jumping arc

we pretty much knew that, this is just confirmation

Well we knew World Jumping was going to be a thing, but no we know there is going to be actual lengthy interaction on a good few of these worlds.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Impressions on Shinoda being the leader of the expedition. Having him and Tachikawa trying to go incognito over the neighbourhood in their trenchcoats is going to make for fun adventures

It's an interesting choice since I thought he was the head of home defense

Somehow Miwa's group is getting on that ship

I'd be great if Ninomiya made A-Rank again and made it onto the ship too

That would mean Kageura squad would have to stay B-rank, and that'd be lame.
There's a lot more interesting stuff narratively for Kageura than Ninomiya, in my opinion.

Thanks for everything.

We probably wouldn't have had as many fun threads as we did without your efforts.

Kageura is a loose cannon, so it's hard to justify him making A-Rank against. Ninomiya is a no nonsense agent who is also fiercely loyal to Kido, so it would make sense for him to be put back in A-Rank. He also has someone he wants to find in the neighborhood.

Damn their translation has splotches QUALITY everywhere, but it's better than nothing so I'll take it

Does Ninomiya actually have connections to Kido? If he did, I'd think it'd be unusual that he'd be demoted for something his subordinate did. Regardless, Scarface doesn't seem like the type to promote people based on their loyalty to him.

You do have a good point about Ninomiya searching for Hatohara, though. That plot point slipped my mind.

My loyalty comment comes from the factions chart. Though I don't think Kido will promote him based on loyalty he will probably only make the demotion thing temporary since it would be a waste of a talented agent to have them permanently punished for something a traitor did.

>Kagura and Kuga talking friendly smack with each other
>Cute Ema and Chika moments

Sounds like a way more fun road trip than

>Ninomiya being tsun towards all of Osamu's accomplishments

Looks like "fast" = "zero editing".

If this is the only option going forward, I'll just fucking wait til the official Monday release. That was abysmal.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
3/4ths of Nino squad are boring sticks in the mud, and blondie is an asshole. Kage and co would be way better.

Kageura isn't in the equation since they won't be eligible for promotion if T-2 takes their position

Are the rankings already set in stone? I thought there were at least two more rounds

>blondie is an asshole
Who's that, Inukai?

He seems alright, but he's nowhere near as based as Kageura squad.

Yeah, just from the way he talked to Osamu and his whining after Kage dunked him he seemed like a dick.

Well there is only one more round until the next break which might be when the promotion exam is, but we don't know for sure. But Ninomiya Squad has like 34 points which makes it functionally improbable to topple them

He might have to start working on his bullshitting skills if Kido's answer to all that isn't a resounding "yes".

You'll be missed. Unlike Mangafast, your translations aren't painful to read.

T2 and Kageura need to form a truce of some sort.

They should gang up on Ninomiya squad. Kageura can take the top spot while T2 takes their second place slot.

Are the pastebin updates going to stop too?

Here's a better translation
bato.to/reader#ddfba53b5926b0b4_1

Most likely, yeah. I only began releasing the whole transcript when the Korean scans started to come slower and slower each week. You guys will survive. I'm sure you all know where to find the summaries for each chapter. If World Trigger gets dropped again I'll come back. I promise.

Thanks.

Okay, best of luck on what you do next

>Shinoda leading the next expedition
Interesting considering his position is basically home defense.

Best girl

Shit girl

>Shit girl
Yoko is fucking perfect you faggot

Makes more sense for them NOT to allow Hyuse to go. Think about it. They let Hyuse meet up with the people in Afro (that house that Hyuse is loyal to) and they know Hyuse is loyal to that Afro house. Border's goals is to reclaim the captured citizens. You think Hyuse won't immediately turn around and fight Border if given the command by the Afro house? This is plot hax, feels cheap. The tradeoff is way too much for the benefits of letting Hyuse go.

That's what Kido will say most likely next week. It's going to be difficult to put under the rug the issue of what will happen when they arrive there.

I agree with that. And even if they allow hyuse to join the expedition, they don't necessarily need to let him join t2. He could just solo.

Hope osamu has made plans to counteract hyuse if things go bad.

It is me or Osamu look more handsome in this chapter than before?

Oh, and not to mention they were going to use Hyuse's master as the sacrifice when Hyuse's teammate (Chika) can be used instead? It's quite obvious Hyuse can turn around and use Chika as sacrifice once he gets to Afro to spare his master AND allow his master to gain control (remember the one who chooses the sacrifice gets control).

Puberty and stress will do a number on a poor little soul such as himself

If they plan on bringing as many people back as they claim they would then they're going to want to have someone of his caliber on board.

This is a great argument in Kido's favor, but I'm willing to bet that he'd personally throw her into the core of Aftokrator if it meant distracting them long enough to complete their mission, despite being a great military asset

Double that chance if she somehow makes it on the ship without shooting a single person