A
N
G
H
I
M

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EhB2Q
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/28/exclusive-west-point-professor-who-mentored-antifa-soldier-on-administrative-leave/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
prezi.com/j-n-ltan6xnm/overview-mao-ib-history/?webgl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yfw Sup Forums exposed a whole vipers nest of commies in the military because one of them was cocky

bump
good night left side

lmao never thought i'd see MOL posted on Sup Forums

Selfish Bump.

>O'Sullivan is the target now.
O'Sullivan is the target now.

I hope these traitors are purged from the ranks with extreme prejudice.
>combat camera
kekd

nice

Here is a bump.
Keep up the good work lads.

I FUCKING CALLED IT!

just as thought!
This didn't come from nowhere, and they were not even wise to consequences for what they were doing. They felt safe! Because of him!

As stated young people's minds are vulnerable for indoctrination, they are still developing. They were lit brainwashed into this

WHAT THE FUCK TIMELINE IS THISS!!!!

>A West Point spokesman confirmed he is on administrative leave but said it is unrelated to Rapone.

Unrelated. Uh huh

Bump >3

bumperino

Bump it!

Fuck the slide

I have to go, but adding that the teacher there, article doesn't say name, but it's likely this shitskin.

Well anyways, guy nr 1 was also an islam apologetic shit, he has some stuff on reddit, where he excuses whahabism basically after 3 mudshits was killed in the us. The entire post just reeks, so you can with easy indeed tell he was heavily indoctrinated and brainwashed by that turd

There is a picture of him on the BB article.

It's who we think it is.

fyi you can't self-bump a post on /pol

Well here is your indoctrination:

> At West Point, Hosein had mentored Rapone. The two apparently traveled together to India together in 2014 and maintained a close relationship until Rapone graduated in May 2016.

Fits the timeline where he changed from normie to commie.

yeah you can

>At West Point, Hosein had mentored Rapone. The two apparently traveled together to India together in 2014 and maintained a close relationship until Rapone graduated in May 2016.

They were DEFINITELY fucking.

You mean Private Cowboy.

Adding a pic is always a bump, fyi newfriend.

And, faggots.

link to previous thread where?

(have a bump)

So are these traitors going to jail?

Its real

archive.is/EhB2Q

What did we find

also everyone itt will get a ban for participating in a doxing thread

Who are the H339 "comrades"?

If they were fucking that would be fraternization.

Not quite new, embarrassed to say I just didn't know!

HAHHAHHAHHAHAHA - Another scalp

Breaking: The West Point mentor of a soldier now under investigation by the Army for engaging in political activity while in uniform is on administrative leave, Breitbart News has learned.

Sauce: breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/28/exclusive-west-point-professor-who-mentored-antifa-soldier-on-administrative-leave/

DAY OF THE ROPE FOR THIS FAGGOT

Glad the mil is moving quickly.

A few days ago some user on here was all over this professor wondering if he was involved. GOOD WORK user!

Sounds like a full blown commie cell is being pulled out root and branch. All on account of this fucktard outing himself on social media.

WHO WAS IN THIS MAN'S CIRCLES?

>Sup Forums is actively purging commies from our government

feels comfy, man

they should fucking hire us to find traitors and expose them

wat's dis?

this all seems so obvious and unbelievable

good work anons

Probably a History course. Junior level

It's another one in the circle.

Just to make sure we are being accurate in our battle plans, is it possible that his statements were sarcastic?

If he's that stupid he deserves the rope anyway

It sounds like some kind of OTO conspiracy, a young boytoy mentored by an elder magician

I will agree with you on this.

damn nice. Fine work lads

I highly doubt it. He was fully committed and had a circle of friends that were too. Chances of LARP are slim to none. His father even admitted to his behavior change. Also reddit fags commented on how his attitude was.

daBUMP

Bump

Well played, based Norway man, well played

Bumpe.

Get that shit head commie.

Who in the fuck goes on a vacation with their teacher?

Geography of the Middle East (HI339)
The Modern Middle East (HI339)

need more info on danny boy
come on marine anons check your resources

Link to old bread?

>mfw he is going to get publicly shamed and harassed
>years later we will find out it was all a ruse
>he will infiltrate and lead antifa from it's deepest layers
>he will destroy it from within

pump

>we've legitimately become the Ghost of McCarthy

>On March 18, 2014, Hosein posted on his Facebook page, “Back from the Taj [Mahal] and it delivered.” Two days later, on March 20, 2104, Hosein posted a picture of himself, wearing a long tunic, and Rapone, wearing a turban and a long tunic, with the caption: “The brothers are gonna work it out.”

Where is this photo?

BUMP

WTF I fucking LOVE Norway now!

Send all your niggers to Merkelmannia and take back your nation.

>they should fucking hire us to find traitors and expose them
Why would they pay us when we do it for free ?

Homosegzs, to fug, benis in anus.

Also why in the fuck was he in a turban? I've been to the Taj and no turban is required.

Does anyone know more about O'Sullivan's Combat Camera unit?

I don't hang out on Marine forums so not sure how to find out.

Yep.

Properly funneled hate is a gift.

Do you even know who moss head is?

Who is this guy

>Redpilled beer
Interesting

You can't bump your own threads newfag

But don't worry, I'll bump it for you with a humorous image

Y r u doxxing them?
Tl;dr?

And yes, college should become more right wing!

Tasty!

So...McCarthy was right the whole time? What a timeline.

no

nice digits

the fucker looks like a reptile commie
pic related me right now

I need everyone ITT to post actual evidence like OP, names, info, etc. I'm having a meeting tomorrow morning with a certain member of The Committee on Armed Services and I need all barrels loaded, I can't go in half-cocked. OP's photo is a perfect example of what I need. Post it here for me while I keep digging. Every little bit helps I'm going to force a response on this shit and no one's going to be able to claim they had no idea. Time to get to work men. This is not a larp. You want this shit to stop? Then give me the ammo I need to get this done. This is not a drill.

yup en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
What we're doing is very important because if i had to guess i would say the neo marxists grabbed a foot hold in the last unpozzed american institution during the Obama administration and im more than willing to bet these unmaskings are just the tip of the iceberg

Checkd give this patriot the ammo he needs

Symbolisim user. I've been too, pretty but still a shit hole. Possible connection with the Mentors' ethnicity? I wouldn't mind looking at that picture though.
Good job Norway Bro, I remember you calling him out in a previous thread 2+days ago. Noice M80

PUMP.

when they increased the enrollment numbers at westpoint everything changed, there have been plenty of leftists there for some time. the same goes for the officers in the military, it's just part of the environment these days, some of them are good officers too. I've seen card carrying self professed communists get clearances, most of intel shit is made of leftists. Hate it or love it, it's a reality that we live. I don't think the cold war was ever really about communism, it was about halting soviet expansion. It was competing empires, not ideologies. Our empire is now learning to accomodate that ideology in a way that won't destroy us. It's either that or all out censorship. Shutting out communist thought will only make us more vulnerable to it, because we won't learn how to talk it out and sort through it logically. When you are faced with real Marxism it will hit you like a ton of bricks because you have been lied to about what it is in the USA all your life. It isn't a bunch of Russian or Chinese guys, it's just a thought process and an international political party.

You could delve into the Order of Thelema, and how Crowley eventually made way into the USA and started his homosexual eastern mystic cult in CA if you wanted to. I think it's documented and up front now though. I always thought he was a chinese spy recruited during the Opium wars to slowly break down and brainwash western civilization. OTO goes all the way up, and when you see a young guy getting whored out by an older man, it's an indication they might be affiliated.

Sons of McCarty

I've got the access, I just need as much evidence as possible to force this man's hand to action.

Bump

Alright, I'm happy to do my duty as an American to out all of these commies from the armed forces. To think these turds took seats at West Point. Those seats are competitive and many many God loving Americans don't get in. But these turds did.

So what do we have so far on Mr. Sullivan? Age? Where did he grow up? Timeline for his military career? Social media account names? Not seeing a lot of info here.

>To think these turds took seats at West Point. Those seats are competitive and many many God loving Americans don't get in. But these turds did.

They get vouched for by state representatives, he might be from Vermont. Sanders is easily going to choose people with leftist views. That's how it is supposed to work. I'm just letting you know it doesn't matter if they are commies. The issue is really just that he promoted a political view while in uniform at a government sponsored event, that's the problem. He will probably get reprimanded, they sink hundreds of thousands of dollars into those kids. They don't want to get rid of them, and he will have allies in Washington.

Here is a Daniel O'Sullivan who posted a report on communist Mao on Prezi. Looks like a history presentation about Mao. Not seeing a lot of ammo, other than establishing interest in Mao.

Sauce: prezi.com/j-n-ltan6xnm/overview-mao-ib-history/?webgl=0

Sullivan's info seems solid enough so far ie, current location, Parris Island, email, specific comments he's made on facebook. In one of rapone's facebook posts he mentions his "comrades" in a certain unit, I'm also putting that in my report to look into the entire platoon. This has got to spiderweb out even further though. I need names, current or previous (military) locations, email addresses, facebooks, etc. Specific evidence. Rapone is a pefect example with all the marxist shit he was spouting and in uniform. That's precisely what I need. I'll be up all night checking out threads but don't let these threads slide, I'll include it all, I just can't go sit down with someone in such a serious position and show him some pizzagate-tier "evidence." This shit has got to be concrete and we will win.
>t. someone willing to take this as far as it needs to go

are you really going to dox somebody and then use the information from doxxing them in a briefing to to a member of the armed services committee?

might not be a good idea

Bump

I don't mean this in a rude way at all, but the rules are out the window on this one. This isn't just internet games anymore. You can either help or step aside. They swore an oath to protect and defend our Constitution, it's my duty to make sure they face the consequences of breaking that oath. If you want to help, I highly encourage you to do so. The people I'm speaking with don't care about doxxing, they care about facts and facts alone and no one's going to stop me from presenting those facts and stopping this attempted subversion.

Bump

bumpn