They're coming for you whitey

they're coming for you whitey

>White people are afraid of becoming a minority and thus afraid of all of the negative connotations that come with the minority status they’ve placed on others. They’re afraid that when they lose their numerical advantage to the “others,” we’re going to mete upon them what’s been foisted upon us.

>And you know what? They’re totally right to worry.

>We’re definitely coming for them. Black people have been planning the revolution for years (hint: it won’t be televised).

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/what-we-re-gonna-do-when-the-revolution-comes-1818709786

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xF77Y1JLScc
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0ALm6pR_B4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The "revolution" will be televised, it will consist of cops killing niggers.

Why do black people think they invented kale? It's from Italy.

They literally want a race war.

Whites are only 6.5 % of the worlds population. We already are a minority you fuckwad. The US is the only hope for we caucasians

My body is ready

hahaha could you imagine

>meanwhile their women are looking for white bfs and husbands
If the civil war finally breaks out, I'm comming to aid you

Do it. Start the race war. Europe will finish it.

Black people are too busy killing one another and showing off their 'cred' to be a threat to anyone but themselves.

The problem is that these nigs think other minorities are on their side when in reality:

And they're going to get one. The real issue is why faggots like you aren't eager to meet them.
>Wahh, I just want to mix and shop and be a kike mongrel!
>Why don't you like me and the flag and multiracial zionism, wahh!
Pick up a gun and kill niggers. The hesitant will be considered traitors.

>it won't be televised
>2017, the information age
>verysmartbrothas
top kek

figures hes another Chicago nigger sucking Barack's hotdog

>ITT: frail whites shaking in their chairs because some literally elected himself spokesman of negroes

You guys are seriously pathetic.

they had the balls to literally claim they're only going to save 3 white people.
i wonder how all of those white antifas feel about this, because apparently none of them made the list.

Black people can't afford cable or internet.

White men will all be raped by brown qt's

>"frail whites" upset by the calls for literal open genocide that will go totally unchecked, uninvestigated, and unreported by the media
meanwhile if we so much as sneeze in the general direction of a black person we are "nazi's and terrorists" and the government is coming down on us.
yeah, how dare we be upset or put off.

hit up his employer, don't think they'll like this.

Because they invented everything that exists.

he works for the root, retard. they're blm propaganda artists

>It wont be televised

Fucking kek Ok

White people are not afraid of becoming a minority "because minorities are treated badly in America" - I fucking hate this argument by the Left. Any group of people who hold political dominion and control over a region are going to be understandably upset when they lose that control. The US actually treats minorities better than just about any place on Earth, mostly due to the pathological suicidal empathy that infects most whites, hence why so many white liberals even exist in the first place.

Fucking niggers are so goddamned stupid sometimes

>700million in europe
>200million in latin america
>200million in usa
add that with randoms u got 1.2 billion whites dimilar to pajeets add mixed race like mestizio u ggot 1.7billion

>black men make up 3% of the us population
>commit over 50% of the crimes
I would be too if I lived there.

>We’re making Obama president again (sorta).
And by that we mean that the presidency will be held by a member of the Obama family at all times, be it Barack, Michelle, Malia, Sasha, Bo or Sunny. After we run out of Obamas, we’re going to offer the new rotating presidency to the Williams sisters, who will be followed by any African-American person who has earned the scorn of white people simply for being good at their job.

>ITT Sup Forums get's angry over obviously ironical article

>sometimes

I'm ready.

>mfw

>yes every whitey is a rhodesian bushwarrior

this is fucking Jew propaganda, the black nationalist will assist us white nationalists in exterminating our common enemy of the Jew Shill

We've seen what minority neighborhoods, cities, states, and countries are like, and we will not have that happen to us.

By any means necessary.

In Ruanda there was a majority Tutsi tribe government installed, though Tutsi were the minority in country, the Hutu majority killed over 1 Million of them, including the Hutu who did not want to engage in the genocide.

The Rhodesians did not start out as bush warriors. They became that way due to the events in their homeland.

mfw those whom shall not be mentioned who are only "White" when it's convenient to a narrative are killed off by the very monsters they spent their entire lives creating

disgusting

you don't have to be trained to be able to shoot some nigs that think having the sight dialed to the highest setting makes the gun pew harder

White people aren't born into the short-shorts of operators, they're donned in times of great need.

>200million in latin america

*cough cough*

Every victorious white veteran of the race war will receive no fewer than one mixed-race thottie for their comfort and well-being (following mandated chemical sterilization of said thottie)

Yes. You will learn that sooner that you can imagine untermensch.

You can have mine.

While every whitey may not be a Rhodesian bush warrior, every nigger is a nigger.

No, we're afraid of how you will fuck up the world

kek

so the revolution has been happening in Chicago for ages now?

kek

If anyone on Sup Forums is bored go search up "who will survive in america" by kanye west
It is a skit off his album in 2010, why listen?
Because then you will see the type of media that is radicalising the African American voter

Inb4 leaf

Is she housebroken and has she had her shots?

>revolution starts
>week 1
>white people take off for safety
>niggers loot what's left of their homes
>kill and rape the stupid white liberals still in the area
>start killing each other
>black areas turn into Somalia 2.0
>week 2
>whites or spics roll up and wipe them out

I'd be surprised if it were anything but this outcome.

Race war, civil war, Balkanization...please for the love of god let one of these happen in my lifetime. Let's make this world exciting again

Guaranteed replies

>black population stuck at 14% because of black on black crime
>pretend they are going to be a majority
>thinking the other races that are increasing in number are their allies in any way
ayyyyy lmao they really have no clue, do they?

Please do it. Please. Do it. Right now. Please. Do it. I can't wait.

The other minorities moved here for American prosperity. They didn't move to a country ran by niggers for a reason.

Do blacks really think that Hispanics actually care about them? If anything the new Hispanic majority will absorb the whites and fuck over the blacks.

>200 million in latin america

>whites and browns team up to put the blacks in the 3 spot forever
back of the bus lil nigga

The black population always remains around 13%. Can someone please tell me why blacks think that suddenly they have the numerical advantage? Do they think Hispanics are going to side with them? Because I'm a Chicano and everyone I know hates them and would help you whiteys genocide them if we could do it w/o consequence.

what are blacks acting proud of? you'll be swamped in the wave of mexicans right along with le white man.

Azusa 13 street gang leader, son sentenced to prison
Santiago 'Chico' Rios and Louie 'Lil Chico' Rios are sentenced to lengthy terms after pleading guilty to conspiring to attack blacks and force them to leave the city.

>Do blacks really think
No.

dunno why nogs think theyll have any power when the spics take over. its not like anyone needs them for anything.

>700 million in Europe
>every last living human being in the borders of geographical Europe is white
Holy fuck really activates the almonds.

In reality the number of huwhite whites is 90% the populations of the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Russia, and Hungary, plus 200 million in North America. That's maybe 550 million altogether. When you think that that 550 million is at least half too old to fight or reproduce, you realize exactly how precarious a position the white race is in.

>Latin America
>White

And the Mexicans ain't going to be nearly as kind as we have been.

No, your race would team up with Blacks and then turn on them when Whitey is dead.

>black people
>planning

You do realize that these "black scare" threads are solely a US problem. I mean, in the UK you can deal with 95% white people easily if you want. If you want white kids its easy - get a white girl.

You Americans need to realize there is a world outside of America and you can live in basically a white ethno-state if you want.

Or you can bitch and complain. America is "diverse" - a melting pot. Its just a fact for you - unfortunately

All of SoCal since the 70s disagrees.

youtube.com/watch?v=xF77Y1JLScc
this

though strange bedfellows, they (blacks) are the natural choice for homegrown commies. a foot soldier is a foot soldier in the war to overthrown government; and blacks make great pets for their jew overlords

Your police cover up the sexual abuse of your children by foreign minorities.

ghetto guy knows whats up
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

less ghetto dude talking about it
youtube.com/watch?v=0ALm6pR_B4s

clean your room bong

Media over-representation makes them thing that the USA is 55% white, 40% black, 10% other

Yes, it was on purpose.

Remove hook nosed Jew devil

that's what all these people are. All these community organizers just brainwashing everyone. Thanks Obama!

>They’re afraid that when they lose their numerical advantage to the “others,”
We're already well outnumbered. However, we're in a qualitative war, not quantitative.

>See: Zulu vs British

Delet this

They act as if blacks are going to become the majority. Mexicans hate blacks too.

i found this book in a download of a library of military field manuals. i had it mistaken for a field manual talking about how to deal with an enemy conducting ethnic cleansings, but actually it is a field manual written by an american soldier exactly in the fashion of american field manuals with only one purpose in mind. to genocide african americans. i am not a racist, i dont hate blacks. i am not even american.

if you think that just because you have been planning a revolution for a few decades doesnt mean that white americans havent been planning your genocide since way longer.

no. middle class spics emulate whites and white culture and want to assimilate into whiteness. these are the people that matter. white people have money and run businesses and shit and are all round way better people to have around than nig nogs who can just gibs me dat and play sportsball.

It's gonna be lights out from 1000m for that poz nigger

whites make 6% of the current world population. if that isnt a minority...

Cops don't have to kill niggers in Chicago. Thankfully, they kill each other for us.

Pic related.

holy shit I just looked this up, never heard of it until now. very first line:
>In this war your uniform will be your skin, and you cannot take it off.

I can't wait

''Get shot/rounded up and deported'' is the entire article

A fucking leaf. I live in SoCal and we get along fine with whites, it's the mayates we're always fighting with. Woods and Homies have an alliance in the prisons. It would probably be the same alliance if a race war actually did break out.

Link? The upcoming race war requires preparation.

yes - Im aware of that, but its easy in this country to largely avoid foreign minorities if you want. Most foreigners are ok here.