Is it me or did the collective world just kind of forget about this show?

Is it me or did the collective world just kind of forget about this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSf_IA78eMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a lot less memorable than it seems.
Also it was pretty mediocre.

I guess your criteria for "forgot about" is "not making waifu threads every five seconds".

There's not a huge amount to talk about, it was just a good show.

space blandy was godawful

basically this

now let the contrarians and trolls have this thread

I'll never forget Space Dandy, baby

Yes, because people MUST talk about it 24/7.

Fucking stupid.

Forgotten? No. It just ended. It was a wild ride and neat as fuck while it was going.

Anything to be said was said.

We rarely talk about good shows older than 3 years.

Usually they are mentioned in the billions of threads identical to yours and quickly die out, or someone starts a more generic "shows Sup Forums forgot" thread to show just how obscure their taste is (but really isn't.)

>3

Fuck. 2. 2 years.

>Trolls

Here is your answer OP. Most of the people that loved the show are either crossboarders or newfags/normalfags that went back to their own board. But don't be sad you can talk to them when the next OPM or any other western friendly show airs.

The writing was really week and the visuals, while exceptional, weren't enough to make it worth talking about.

It was just eye candy

>he posts as the catalog is filled to the brim with generals and endless waifu threads along with the occasional jibun wo

Cowboy Bebop > Space Dandy > Samurai Champloo

Not very hard, Champloo really isn't all that good once you cut past the style.
Frankly, I enjoyed Dandy more than Bebop. Bebop is good, but gets too melodramatic at time.
Dandy just wants to have fun.

Dandy is my favourite Watanabe, easily.

It's meant for normies. It's garbage.

i remember it because i constantly listen to the ost

space dandy deserves a movie

It got one called Redline

Feels like a failed normalfag show. Like Michiko and Hatchin. Probably why its forgotten.

People who liked it went back to Sup Forums,Sup Forums, or /r/anime.

i really would like to see a crossover considering that dandy also won a similar race,in a very similar way

they could just explain it by saying that both of twent so fast that they traveled to another dimesion, right after they won

>bwaa the main character isn't a virgin loser like me, so this is for normies

And?

Can't forget, it's too great. Sure people don't forget. Do not worry.

I just don't have much to say about it. It was great and I miss it.

>Like Michiko and Hatchin
Michiko to Hatchin is on another level of forgotten mediocrity. It's so forgotten it doesn't even get included in posts like this:

Didn't forget, it is definitely a gem. It's just discussing it is shit on Sup Forums because people bring up Sup Forums or "muh episodic". Episode days for dandy the threads were pure cancer.

It's not talked about because everything was wrapped up incredibly cleanly at the end and no OVA/movie ever discussed.

There a bunch of shows not talked about on Sup Forums because they ended very well and tied up everything at the end.

This. There's very little to discuss about Space Dandy.

There are a lot of shows that wrapped up cleanly and have no questions to really ask. If no additional content is being produced, there's little to no inspiration for threads.

Though, off the top of my head, I can't think of any, which might accidentally be proving my point

>Anime MC's are mostly loser and virgins

Your new is showing
Sup Forumsckroach.

What's the meaning of the pic?

Fitting in, probably.

>normies

Racism

It was a very fun show and I still like to go back and watch episodes of it. I miss the days of Sup Forums waiting for it together as it was a trip to see what would happen next.

Think my favorite episodes were the parallel universe Dandys, the one with zombies, and the Grease musical. Planet of the dead was also nice. Never felt like there was a truly awful episode, just different flavors.

I love some OVAs

Supehhsu Dandii wa uchuu no dandii dearu

>this image

Exactly why no one brings it up. It's crossboarding cancerous garbage.

Limbo episode best episode.
Full 12/10

I can't believe the weeaboos here are still mad about the dub being released firs
And I say weeaboos, because they're the only ones who'd care about that enough to call every fan of the show a crossboarder, newfag and/or normalfag
They think it's not anime because the sacred Japanese dub came after the english dub. And that's blasphemy to those people

Been a while since I've seen this one.

I watched and enjoyed the first season a bit but it seemed kind of samey maybe? I didn't feel like a second season would be able to deliver a good enough second season

Second season definitely gets more crazy and creative with episode themes.

it was fun but not particularly memorable
hell the only reason I still remember this show is cause I was being tested for cancer at the time and I drink myself into a stupor while watching it.

Like I said, I was just talking about the extremely obnoxious assholes acting like the show doesn't belong on Sup Forums just because of the dub coming out before the sub

This.

It had some really memorable episodes but I don't think it made a big enough impact to leave a long lasting impression.

Just post webm and appropriate reaction pictures of Space Dandy here and there on Sup Forums to keep the memory of it alive.

Far more effective than just whining about nobody making a general circlejerk talking about nothing all day and only trying to keep the thread alive by bump-shitposting.

Integrate, not segregate.

Why was Scarlet so best? I'm still salty about this scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSf_IA78eMw

No, people stopped talking about it because it finished and it doesn't have many "Waifus" therefore is irrelevant.

'Slow and steady wins the race, Baby' might be my favourite thing Yuasa has done.