American Betrayal

>Leave the European Union
>Trump tells us we made the right decision
>US Ambassador to UK: "Jobs jobs jobs"
>Boeing tries to fuck over Bonbardier, which could cost the UK thousands of jobs.
>The US sides with Boeing.
Well thanks for stabbing us in the back.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/28/theresa-may-hints-at-boeing-boycott-in-bombardier-us-tariff-row
thetimes.co.uk/article/boeing-has-power-to-turn-off-planes-say-british-military-chiefs-l9x9bm53k
telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/09/27/unions-fear-british-jobs-bombardier-hit-massive-us-tariffs-subsidy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off bong, just kill yourself

didn't even read your post. Just die

Always a leaf.

>b-but he said we are good goyim!!!

this is not how politics work

Wait, the us sided with an American company?
fucking surprised.

always a bong, to bitch and cry

That's what America first means. Look to your own politicians.

Out fucking played.
Did you even read Art of the Deal? He wasn't talking about a good deal for the other guy. He's defending our interests. That's diplomacy, you dumb bong.

Fuck Bombardier. These french faggots need a bailoot every third week.

At least...YOU STILL HAVE YOUR POLISH PLUMBERS!
AHAHAHAHAHAH

lmao

>serves him right... he trusted an American

I thought he wanted "fair deals", guess we'll have to boycott US businesses here to make up for this.

This.

>EU
>Guaranteed jobs
>Economic stability

Yet we still voted out because we are cucks that couldn't stand up for ourselves, unlike Hungary or Poland

>tfw US and UK relations ruined over planes
SHIIIIIEEEEEEETTT

Good luck with that.

>supporting your own economy is deliberately sabotaging someone else's
Just finish your Brexit first, William

You're welcome, fucking redcoats.

theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/28/theresa-may-hints-at-boeing-boycott-in-bombardier-us-tariff-row

Good luck indeed.

BONGKEKS BTFO!

I never graduated high school

I need this senpai, I can be airplane guy

>"fair deals"
It's just another case of "Not American", so you're trying to monopolise something else.

Oh no...fat slags won't get their Coke and Kit Kat bars

(you)

>supporting your own economy

The wings bombardier are making for the Americans aren't something Boeing even attempt to make. There was zero competition. America just sunk it's own plane project and all the Americans companies involved with it, and gained nothing for it as it isn't work Boieng even do.

Half the work was being done in Canada you cuck.

Thanks, fucking mongrel burger.

thetimes.co.uk/article/boeing-has-power-to-turn-off-planes-say-british-military-chiefs-l9x9bm53k

This is now a national security issue.

i support you bong brother

AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH
and don't forget you have open borders with the EU until 2025. Lmaooo get ready to be BLACKED!

Only way we would sell our tech to the Caliphate of Britainistan

You might, but you're clearly a minority here:

come home, British man
the UK is not safe for anglos any longer

Britain is the home of the Anglo.

America First, not U.K. first. Just thank us again you're not speaking German.

>mfw people still deny Sup Forums is satire

> Thanks for stabbing us in the back
> completely leaves out the part where the Muhammads are taking over the UK

I'm not leaving 6,000 years' worth of my ancestors' bones. I'll die here, hopefully defending something worth defending.

>being grateful that Hitler lost
lmao, try /r9k/ or something faggot

Don't tell me you actually believed Trump would help you out on that one

Come on now

fuck your tea

doesn't even come close to how the eternal anglo stabbed us in the back; i hope your whole island gets blacked so we can just nuke it and burn away all the anglo genes forever.

US protecting a US company. Good for them.

Meanwhile our PM bitching and moaning and trying to protect a foreign company.

She’s fucking terrible.

>Trusting the american jews
Dumb bongs

>Trump sides with native US firm rather than foreign one
In what world would he not side with Boeing?

We learned it from you, Dad.

>be bong nazi larper
>support brexit
>"HAHAHA No rapefugees more, goymoney"
>brexit happens
>slavs cant enter britanistan easy anymore for jobs
>Great Jihadistan has now to import pakis and poos
>they still get migrants from africa because this never was a problem for the government
>british econmy crushes with no survivors

Die Anglos Die

its too late christov we already poluted your gene pool also,didnt you think those polish women coming here didnt get angloed?

t.halg anglo half pole

Wait, the US sided with itself? Shocked, SHOCKED I am to learn of this.

>Shit on Americans with every breath that passes through your horribly misaligned and stained teeth
>"Well thanks for stabbing us in the back."
I celebrate the day Britain sinks into the ocean under the weight of Islamic polygamy and their 20 children per family

I think he meant second home

america first faggot

Its just a byproduct of making America great again. nothing personel

I support this. Avoid anything american and not just financially boycott but now it can be

>America alone
Not "America First"

>Bonbardier
It's Bombardier ya cuck

>Trump tells us
>Trump

you stoopid?

UK First, not USA* after this.

What has that got to do with this trade war?

What we learned...

NEVER
TRUST
AN
AMERICAN

90% of this board would have been purged for being faggots that fuck traps and jerk off to cartoons

you should be grateful

This is an attack on our nation from a snake who calls themselves a friend.

We must act against america and create division to cut out the american jew one and for all.

>Leave the European Union
Yeah that's going along well.

We need to work together as a nation to let America know it is no longer wanted here.

You faggots don't know how to negotiate; that's your fault, not mine. TAKE SOME FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY. THE US ISN'T THE WORLD'S MOMMY.

"Terrorism is part and parcel with modern life in a big city" - Sadiq Hajji Khan - the MAYOR of Londonistan

If it was Americans getting fucked by a mega British company this would be a whole different story. The only reason Americans defend these actions is because "Murica", prove me the fuck wrong you sheep.

>Boeing tries to fuck over Bonbardier,
What exactly did they do?

telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/09/27/unions-fear-british-jobs-bombardier-hit-massive-us-tariffs-subsidy/

>Americans should sacrifice so that Muhammad in England can get a bigger unemployment check

America first. We have too many welfare recipients to pay for here to worry about your shit.

You're fucking insane if you think it's the US's job to guarantee jobs in the UK. I'm sorry your leaders are weak and care more about virtue signalling, flooding your country with immigrants and arresting people for criticizing an oppressive religion than guaranteeing jobs for you.

Well you're the ones starting shit, and if this doesn't get sorted out saying goodbye to a shit ton of US jobs supported by the UK.

>US slaps tariff on Canadian softwood lumber (an issue which was previously taken to court and settled)
>Canadian softwood lumber industry sees even higher profits as costs are passed on to the American consumer

>US slaps tariff on Bombardier at the behest of Boeing (which doesn't even compete with Bombardier's C-series aircraft)
>UK responds because this move threatens thousands of jobs in the UK
>Boeing threatens the UK, saying they have the ability to "turn off" UK's Boeing military aircraft

This isn't going to end well for our neighbours.

So what you're saying is, its ok to take advantage of other countries? Seems very much the American attitude.

Remember ALL US goods have been graciously paid for by boeing so take what you want my fellow britains.

The whole thing is monopolised and they have us by the balls, we need to cut this tumour off.

>Mega British company

If there was such a thing then maybe they would do things like this, but there isn't.

>saying goodbye

thats the thing man. we are bringing them home they aren't magically vanishing from the world.

You heard of BAE? What am I saying of course you haven't. Stay in your bubble and stay the fuck out of my thread faggot. I don't give a shit about anything you say.

Good, stay out of Britain.

"The dispute centres on a Boeing complaint that Bombadier’s C-series jets were being dumped in the US at low prices after unfair state subsidies from the UK and Canada had helped the company win a major order for up to 125 planes with US airline Delta."

Yeah. Give a company an subsidy expect it to get slapped with a tariff if that's been judged to be illegal.
Canada has been dumping billions into Bombadier for decades as bribes to Quebec.

I'm going to assume the the UK offered Bombadier some stupid tax credit for setting up in Northern Ireland?

>>US slaps tariff on Canadian softwood lumber (an issue which was previously taken to court and settled)
7 times, with 7 US losses at the WTO.

Show my your real flag please.

>paying money to go to a cold rainy island full of muslims that throw acid at you

don't worry... wasn't on my short list of travel destinations

>NEVER
>TRUST
>AN
>AMERICAN
You fucktards still haven't learned that from WW2? You lost your empire and became a backwater pakistani infested shithole, but at least you are not speaking German!
Retards

after all the brexit and trunp stuff i thought we were allies. Clearly not.

USA may not quite be an enemy. Definetly a trade enemy and any british cuck who buys anything american is to be shot.

Im voting corbyn now just to spite US. Seriously he is the only one who will finally give the americans the finger they deserve. They are no friend of anyones.

(you), you're done in this thread.

Good, please spread the word, we need to get momentum going on this to protect British jobs. Fuck America.

>boeing says planes are $100M list
>willing to sell them for $23M list in extreme circumstances (discounting by about half is the norm and the rest varies)

>Canada wants to sell a competing plane
>it costs $33M to make ($80M list price)
>Canadian government dumps free money in so Bombardier can sell it for $19M a plane (under cost)

>surprise when Boeing objects

This will end up getting settled because muh politics but Canada is subsidizing the Cseries to preserve jobs in Quebec so Trudeau/liberals get reelected, and that violates our free trade agreements with Canada on subsidies.

BAE has 1/5 the revenue of Boeing. Have any better examples?

>I don't know how the world works.
You do realize it's China who has raped your jobs, not America, right?

the problem is that Boeing doesn't even compete with C-series jets. Bombadier has a monopoly on the size of plane.

If it was a 747 competitor then it'd make sense to do this but they don't have anything to play with. The C-series simply replaces the 737 entirely since Boeing doesn't see a reason to keep making it and the only other competitor are BAe's 40 year old hulks that cost 5x what a C-series does, holds half as many people and has 2/3rds the range.

Boeing is just mad a non-military company is stealing 'potential' revenue from repairing degrading airframes.

I don't need to know anything about China, I'm sure we can take some American books Boeing has paid for to learn about it though.

>Well thanks for stabbing us in the back.
fuck you.
>you already slit your own throats.

See: >"I don't give a shit about anything you say."
I still don't.

Is she wearing an orthopedic welly?
Definite turn off.

Your words just dig the dagger deeper. Look at all the Americans in this thread undermining Britain, common scenario am I right?

The CS300 sits 130 people in a two class config, the smallest 737 MAX seats 138 people in a two class config at the smallest config. Both require you to sit 1 flight attendant: 50 passengers per the rules and regulations of the US FAA.

The CS100 only sits 108 which is comparable to the E190/E195 at 100 people. (Boeing is not competing in markets this small).

>The C-series simply replaces the 737 entirely since Boeing doesn't see a reason to keep making it
737 orders are filled through 2020, they are making heaps of them. I think you mean that Boeing is not making the 717, which is a similar size.

>Boeing is just mad a non-military company is stealing 'potential' revenue from repairing degrading airframes.
Boeing is subsidized by military spending that the consumer aircraft benefit from, not going to deny that as an American, but the subsidies from military projects are not direct to particular airframes. The CSeries planes are getting direct subsidies from the Canadian government to sell them below cost in hopes that it will lower production costs, without any royalties or expectations in returns. That's a subsidy. That's against the rules the different parties have agreed to.

whatever will we do! perhaps just keep a brave face on while being the sole hyper power of the world ,with 10 times more carbon energy reserves than Saudi Arabia, and half the globe under our direct physical control.

>but you get to keep to yourselves all the extra diversity of the new dr. who!

>Your words just dig the dagger deeper.

I already have to several in real life in my whatsapp group for redpill mates.

We all were thinking US could be an ally, stupidly. Until now.

This is the last straw. Fuck USA.

It doesn't matter if you dont care that about the fact that the UK doesn't have any companies that challenge the top 10 or hell even top 50 fortune 500, it is still a fact. Your corporations get used like the whores your politicians are by the real drivers of the world economy across the Atlantic. Sad!