Really makes you think

Really makes you think

these are fake vets, nobody who has served could stand the numale center, reddit

people in the military are the final form of losers who couldn't compete in real life i. e. pure reddit

and as a person who hasn't served but is sick of political grandstanding I just want to watch some football without a bunch of cunts trying to protest shit they know nothing about. Do it off company time for fuck sakes. Nobody cares that you kneel for the anthem, they care that you do it while on the clock and have a forced audience.

Not necessarily fake vets, but mostly non-combat related vets.

The military is real life, it's the civilian workforce that is an illusion.

no one is gonna fact check these stolen valor faggots, reddit is cesspool of liberal queers and yet theres leftist veterans everywhere yea fuck off

As someone who served in the Civil War, abolishing slavery was a mistake.

They fought to line the pockets of ZOG not for free dumbs.

why did I ever vote for Zroomph

total bullshit. nobody who has served for 20 years and been waging war in "shitholes" thinks for a second it's about protecting freedom

And I bet all three of those people are liars just karma whoring, because that's what reddit has become. And the faggots in charge dont care 'cause more users = more money.

They fought for Isreal tho, what was Saddam gonna do to our rights in Iraq?

It's a free country. As a veteran those players shouldn't be thrown in jail for kneeling during the anthem. And just as they're free to kneel I'm free to move on and not pay attention. But I didn't watch niggerball anyway so only when they kneeled in London did I feel rage about this

And raged when the Steelers vet apologized for coming out for the anthem

>t. Air Force cooks

>i fought in iraq for your freedom
>i fought in a country who had nothing to do with terrorism because i can't read a map and found where is saudi arabia
>fuck the government even if i fought for him in a petrol war

Damn americans are so dumb

My cousin is an ex-marine and he's been getting very political on faceberg recently.
I haven't checked his page in a while but I'm sure he will support the negroball kneeling. There are usually comments from other marines to the tune of "fuck off back to cucknada".

Takes all kinds.

Niggers don’t deserve freedom

They also fought for peoples right to criticize political movements they do not like.

"hey everyone forget that just a few weeks ago everyone was pasting PIC RELATED into their facebooks, because the narrative is now that we are free speech, so that means we are free speech now, we were always free speech, always will be free speech, unless we need to shut up some damn white wing nazis"

As a 16 year veteran United States Marine Core soldier let me say you will never understand what i means to serve your country, to write a blank cheque with the amount up to and including your life. Don't let the flag fool you I moved here in 1958 after the first Korean War.

>served 20+ years
>enlist ~18
>be at least 40
>heh u do u no1 cares XDDD

That's not how a vet, let alone a 40 year old boomer would talk

And now US soldiers are protecting poppy fields in Afghanistan while middle America is being completely decimated by opiate addiction.

DD214 now, I don't believe them for a fucking second. Even if they were, you know they were a turbo-POG.

If you fought for the right for people to do whatever they want during the national anthem because of free speech - you ALSO fought for the right for people to exercise free speech and condemn those who kneel during the national anthem.

he was stationed in alaska, in all likelihood he was maintaining this thing. that or some jets. he sounds like an IT guy.

>i served 20+ years as a POG in the military. i don't care what ppl do! :D
>lol yeah i "fought" for freedoms! :D fought behind a desk XD

"Enjoy your freedoms"
How? Why do burgers delude themselves with this "fighting for your freedom" shit

Remember also Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said last year that the protests were dumb, disrespectful, and arrogant - before later apologizing for saying those things

SPORTBALL

Stop posting that pic, I read posts in Xavier's voice and it becomes distracting.

vet here. you should stand for the anthem. it is just standard decency. not standing for the anthem is like refusing to shake someone's hand when offered, sure you can do it but it makes you a jerk.

As a redditor who served 8 years upvoting posts for Bernie Sanders, I completely agree. Weed dude lmao. Thank you sir for making me proud to be a redditor

and they also fought for our right to say kill all niggers

I fucking hate that smug ass leftist comic and it's douchebag stick figure but it's always funny when we can use it against them.

>hurdur nfelon players can kneel all they want, it's their right
>wait, you're expressing discontent with what they're doing, fascist don't you know what free speech is?!

he left in 2005 and was stationed at Russian Autism AFB, Alaska for 16 years. i doubt that he had anything to do with jets, his reddit just has a bunch of nerdy IT things.

20+ years as a pen pusher I guaranfuckingtee it

Who control this in America ? Mexicans ?

HAHAHA THANK YOU REDDIT HAHA YEAH AMERICA FUUUUUCK YEAAAAAAH

*thank YOU sir*

That is incitement to violence, I don't think that is protected. Obviously it isn't exactly credible as posted on an anime forum but you get the point.

It's not correct to frame this issue as free speech as there's no law prohibiting players from kneeling. But if they get fired for not kneeling (depending on their contract) they have zero recourse for being fired for not standing. In other words, they're actually free to kneel. Police won't arrest them. But if the chick fil-A cashier kneels in protest before serving my food and loses her job as a result she has no recourse under freedom of speech. But I'm not attacking you, user

>as somebody who served for 20+ years
>14 year old csgo player

>As
stopped reading there.

This is how I read their comments

add
>teehee, we're breaking league rules with no consequences

I could care less whether some retards sit or kneel or suck dick during the anthem. They are free to do so. I am also free to say fuck them and not watch their bullshit.

Fat AA hires who were basically janitorial

You wont find actual many actual grunts, if any, defending this shit.

CIA

Mate...
America is controlled by Jews looking out for each other at the expense of the goyim.

FRUTATA

>All three
It's two people.

It isnt a forced audience. You choose to watch the NFL. If it annoys you, stop watching. If enough people stop watching, the NFL may choose to alter their stance on political grandstanding in their uniform, or they may die and be replaced by something else.

The military fought for our freedom to do this bs, they should be angry, but understand that they fought for our rights we must deal with the good and the bad.

It's protected, but context certainly matters, such as online vs face to face, but the most recent cases are muddying the case law so it's becoming less clear

Standing during the national anthem isn't a football player's job. His job is playing football. What about kneeling effects their actual job?

It is almost like Reddit is a business and a business is supposed to make money

So much larping in that thread

That entire argument is based off a false premise.
>fought for our rights
The only fighting for our rights our disenfranchised soldiers will be doing is with the uniform off, in our own country

This is the correct answer. What is annoying though is the NFL's selective enforcement of the rules. Their inconsistencies have destroyed their credibility

>sit, stand, whatever. who gives a fuck lol
This nihilistic, uncaring attitude has been the death of us. The meaning and significance of everything we once held sacred has been stripped away. What's the point of even having an anthem if you're just going to treat it like any other song? If we're not going to ascribe meaning to these things, we might as well not have them. Similar to borders. If we're not going to enforce them, why do we have a country? There's no point. It's almost like a form of communism, but instead of a revolution from the outside they're doing it from the inside and at a much slower pace. Maybe to stop us from noticing...

standing during the anthem with helmet off is in the league rules

I'd agree if the operations manual didn't say (as far as I know) they must stand for the anthem. They're free to kneel. The state won't stop them. But as the other user said above, you're intentionally being a jerk so why should I watch. And if they lose their job over it there is zero basis for a free speech argument

If you add "lets go" it becomes incitement to violence. "Kill all niggers" free of context however is not
While in uniform the NFL player does not represent himself, but represents the NFL. If the NFL finds their conduct to be unbecoming of someone representing the NFL, they have grounds for termination. Companies that fire people who speak politically while not representing the company are on thin ice when they fire someone as they did not do so while representing the company.

>served in the USN, USAF, USCG, or USNG
>fought
These faggots should be jailed for lying this much

if you put your life on the line for America, why is DC still standing?

mindless cunt, it's imperialist trash like you that fucked this country away. looking forward to best korea burning it to the fucking ground with flames as orange as dotard's face.

i have rights because i don't fear death or imprisonment and i take them like niggers take your women, not because you slaughtered children overseas, faggot.

>"these guys have the RIGHT TO DO AS THEY PLEASE WITH THEIR SPEECH!!!"
>"That's absolutely right, and I can choose not to watch the NFL because of this shit."
>"Woah there, you're starting to sound like a racist!"

>I served over 20 years in the call of duty army. These guys are just doing what I fought for, expressing their freedom of speech.

> I've served over 8 years, since battlefield 3 came out. I don't care what they do.

There fixed that for them.

americans are cringey af

>the NFL finds their conduct to be unbecoming of someone representing the NFL, they have grounds for termination.
So whats the issue? The NFL supports them kneeling

Shareblue spent millions on astroturfing this shit, pretty much every like and comment has been fake and massively brigaded

Pic related, one I found being outed as a liar.

Agreed. I'd have to look for the source again, but i read of of their code of conduct rules (like the basketball players having to wear suits one) requires them to salute the flag, helmet in left hand. Of course the NFL is pozzed so that rule isnt enforced

USAF

>I went overseas to protect your freedom of speech
>America's freedom of speech was never in danger

really cheeses my macaroni

You mean a long march through the institutions. Also known as cultural marxism

Thanks god, i always wanted to see a baseball game in USA for the anthem, one time in my life, i saw one in Boston at the end of the august month, fortunately i didn't have to see this bullshit

Boston is so fucking liberal

There is no issue. They are free to allow it. Im free to not watch them

It is in danger, just not from foreign threats. Shit like obama's IRS targetting and the gay wedding cake thinh are threats against free speech

Haven't seen you in a while. It's true. We have become cringe

>pathetic scum
>shit bags
Just as they are free to disrespect our flag and anthem, I'm free to protest the NFL however I want. You did not fight for one side to have freedoms and not the other.

I serve over 10 years in 2nd platoon "dirt dogs" paratroop team. I was in Baghdad 4 times I serve my country and so you people can do what you want I proud american. Wes Morland once told me "you damn dirt dogs are the pride of the marine courts." I tear roll down my eye

>calling taxpayers shit bags after they paid your welfare for years

Kek, pieces of shit make the military look bad

Military user here.
Most people in the military are pretty retarded. In fact if you stay in for 20 years that pretty much means you are a retarded faggot. Ask any service member basic geography or even simple math questions and you will see just how dumb everyone is.

These football faggots are just trying to virtue signal. I think they should be fired. No one should be protesting while in uniform or on the job..whether it's a military uniform or a foot ball uniform. It's generally an offense gets people fired. Can a fed-x worker go out and protest in uniform? Hell no they would be fired just like with any other job

10/10

isnt that what you do by promoting intervention, deficit spending, a welfare state, a militarized police state...

I'm sure when the founders wrote that bit about swarms of officers harassing our people and eating out their substance they didn't mean swarms of /our/ officers.

you're worse than the selfish niggers who protest because their people are getting killed (and admittedly asking for it) because you have hijacked and distorted that flag beyond all recognition.

They dont pay most soldiers to think. They train and pay them to follow the orders of someone who hopefully has the capacity to think

My old man retired as a colonel from the military and he's pretty smart but he was smart before he went in.

>soldier of worth
>whoring yourself out on plebbit
pick one and only one

Hopefully that someone is an E8 and not an O1

Most marines i know, whom are/were grunts, usually have better things to do then fuck off on message or image boards and complain anonymously.
Theyll usually post how they feel on facebook

I should have specified 20 years enlisted. Officer route is a bit different

What the fuck are you even rambling about?

>The military is real life, it's the civilian workforce that is an illusion
Truth, in the military you actually get a chance to see how shity shitskins are and how cucked Europeans are.

Agreed. Army vet here.
The employer(owner of nfl team) should just tell them to protest on their own time and not the fans or football teams time. If they don't listen then fire them. Of course some owners are cucks and encourage kneeling at the fans expense, owners can do so if they please since it's their team.

fuck off redditor.

>they have the right to do what they want
>you don't have to right to complain about it and if you don't keep watching your a bigot

Fuck off with this shit.

Is that why you use a memeflag faggot?

>Go on reddit
>Belive reddit larpfags
Lol.
Me and all my Army buddy's think the kneeling players are misinformed virtue signaling faggot sheep. They are kneeling for something that is not statistically factual.
They can do what they want, as can we. I turned off NFL last season and haven't watched a game since.

all you flaggots and kneelers are arguing about is on whose behalf we stick the big american jew nose in everyone else's business. you're all welfare nigger scum and china is gonna fucking feed you to each other.

99% of combat vets on reddit are fake
99% of reddit soldiers who aren't fake are chair troopers or navy homos.