Serious question

How can (((they))) afford to be so dishonest, without anybody calling (((them))) out?
How do they get away with stuff like this?

Your WASP elite gave us decades ago mate. They're just raping for every dollar they can before they head back to Europe.

It's the Jews who are at fault. Not the white business owners who hire mexicans over their own people

Is this list legit?

Seriously look how dishonest this is.

Why do we let them get away with this stuff?

Ticos have experience with niggeraguans.

Even commie ticos came at me shocked that our borders are so open.

Because they just call you anti semitic and think because the Holocaust happened it gives them immunity from criticism. I have a libertarian friend who I convinced that Jews do shady shit his response was a shrug and "they dealt with shit they get a pass". That's such nonsense.

Trump will unleash the reich in his second term when he isn't afraid he moght not get reelected

Adolf Hitler was an illegal immigrant.

Look how much damage was done to Germany because of an undocumented alien.

>tfw you can say World War 2 was started by a fucking refugee.

You can't criticize the Jews because of the so-called """"Holocaust"""", even if the evidence is right in front of you. For example, look at the Wiki page called Feminism by Religion and look at which group is the most prominent despite making up a tiny percentage of the population. We should try to redpill as many people as possible on the Jews here. Once you redpill someone on the JQ, everything else becomes so much easier to understand

>[citation needed]
kek

Here's a thread I just made

the jews are god's chosen people, goy.
Do you think it is a coincidence that the king of jews is worshipped among you, and his blood and body symbolically consumed as a guarantor of entry into the good afterlife?
These people can do anything they want to you, at any time.
It is best just to go ahead and let them have their way.

>niggeraguans
Top kek

What it is right? Do you have evidence to contradict the claims?

They did not produce evidence for theirs

>citation needed

>Facebook ads now undermine democracy
>literal free sharing of information undermines democracy

So neither side has evidence and the side being complained about is marked as not having evidence. What exactly is the point of this thread? That stupid people edit Wikipedia and stupider people get mad about it?

No problem, Commiefornia, get ready, I am taking my whole fucking family, along with cousins, and cousins of cousins. Get the fucking gibs ready for us, and send me bitcoin so I can buy tickets. We will enrich America, and teach you how to line up in queues at stores. I've seen your line ups before Apple store, boy, you're lousy...

They do nothing about editing if it has an opinion they favor

Wikipedia is a Commie dream come true.
It was described in Orwell's "1984".