Do you like British anime girls, Sup Forums?

Do you like British anime girls, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

poundsterlinglive.com/usd/5029-gbp-to-usd-exchange-rate-week-ahead-report
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/pound-sterling-after-brexit-searches-for-uk-currency-and-buy-gold-surge-in-wake-of-financial-chaos-a7099526.html
priceonomics.com/the-trade-of-the-century-when-george-soros-broke/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not anymore now that their money is worthless

It won't be worthless for very long.

It's time to #leave

Those crazy britbongs actually did it.

I fucking LOVE Britbong anime girls. Every anime should have one!

They actually did it, absolute madmen

Didn't mean to reply

Obviously, one is my wife. I love her at least.

I like them after today

[sipping intensifies]

fuck off crossboarder

This is the only actual brit girl in this thread.

My waifu is British.

Yes. I am a black muslim so I really enjoy white British girls.

Especially this one.

How did Nips react to Brexit as it did affect them somehow with their Yen falling

What does britain leaving the EU entail?

Freedom and independance for UK, control of their borders and control of refugees, they get to be their own country and not a provinence of EU/Germany
Suffering for Japan, Asia and the rest of Europe economically. Yen rates just went to shit.

WE FUCKING WON YES

She's British, but she's not your British.

Saber is his British because she's based on the shitty French King Arthur.

They lose bargaining power and political expediency with the rest of the world. They still have to accept EU's regulations and immigrants if they want to trade with their largest trading partner which is top kek since this is a large reason for why many voted for leave, but now they have have forcibly opted out of these free trade agreements in the near future and it will be impossible for them to regain these trades through forming bilateral agreements with the 27 member states who are seeking to punish the UK. The uncertainty and oncoming political changes will make business unprofitable for any transnational operating in the UK prompting massive capital flight, we see this being presaged by the historic currency drops. UK will enter into a recession and endure a period of economic slowdown compared to the rest of the EU for the next three-four years as trade deals are renegotiated. Also Scotland and Northern Ireland will probably hold their own referendums to rejoin the EU so the dissolution of UK is in the cards as well.

Who wouldn't?

but I like cheap whores

Yen is rising in value, not falling.

see

>going about sterling dropping
>ignoring the fact that someone bought a MASSIVE amount right before the vote and drove the value up
>failing basic economics while lecturing others
>actually thinking that nobody would notice.

>someone bought a massive amount of money, so it's k

also

>[citation needed]

So you admit you're an idiot with no clue what's going on and no interest in finding out.

poundsterlinglive.com/usd/5029-gbp-to-usd-exchange-rate-week-ahead-report

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/pound-sterling-after-brexit-searches-for-uk-currency-and-buy-gold-surge-in-wake-of-financial-chaos-a7099526.html

priceonomics.com/the-trade-of-the-century-when-george-soros-broke/

I want /biz/ to leave.

And?

What you just posted is an article about Soros profiting at the expense of England and an article about how other smaller-time sharks doing the same today. How is that going to benefit the people?

Don't give me any trickle down fairytales.

I want to have sex with Seras Victoria!

Buy your Brit sluts while they're cheap!

How much?

>muh economy
Are you a jew? Japan has been recessing for 25 years and it's a nice clean country.

Anyways, what about countries that desperately wnat into EU like Ukraine, are they just dumb?

Look more Russian than brit but then again, sluts are sluts everywhere.